+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Stuffed up cycles

Hi!

Does anyone have cycles that are all over the place like me?

Usually mine are around 35-40 day cycles but this one has only been 20 days.

Is that odd??

Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woops just checked my fertility friend calendar last cycle was actually 47 days so gone from 47 days to 20 days ???

Thanks
    Reviews
    My cycles range between 19-43 days and I find it so frustrating. Using OPKs helps to pin point O and AF follows 14 days to the date after that.

I've started taking vitex supplement this month, it's meant to regulate your cycles. Hoping they bring my cycle length down and consistent!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ive found that since stopping birth control my cycles are a lot longer than they used to be. Before I was put on the pill my cycles were anywhere from 18 - 32 days long..usually they were 18 and I had a couple of occasions where it was 12 days. My doctor checked me for PCOS which I dont have and decided to put me on the pill to regulate AF.

So I find it strange that my cycles are so much longer now having come off the pill. Its now around 35 days long. Very frustrating.