+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Do who knows about opk's??

So just got the faintest of positives on an opk with mid morning urine, so the question I am asking is -is it likely that I will be Oing tomorrow?? The reason I am asking is we are staying at a friends place tomorrow might so no baby dancing tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    If it was faint probably not, it'll probably get darker and darker as the days go by.
    Little tip though, test at 2pm, not in the morning. The LH hormone surges at around that time so the OPK result will be a lot more reliable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks! Was really hoping that tomorrow isn't optimum time as it is a bit wrong dtd in someone else's house! So hoping boxing day at the earliest!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    If it was faint probably not, it'll probably get darker and darker as the days go by.
    Little tip though, test at 2pm, not in the morning. The LH hormone surges at around that time so the OPK result will be a lot more reliable.

They actually suggest to test twice a day as the surge may not be detected in the morning but is by the afternoon or vice versa

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    They actually suggest to test twice a day as the surge may not be detected in the morning but is by the afternoon or vice versa
    Yeah I've always tested 2pm then 6pm, never in the morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a faint positive on mine too but from what I have read we are meant to treat them as not ovulating as you can have a small amount of LH in your system all the time. If its a positive it becomes quite dark.

I am new to this too but have been using google alot to find out all the info i can

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm a bit confused with my Opk today too. I was sure I would get a pos today or atleast the line would be darker than test as I don't believe I've had a pos this month yet. But when I did today's the line was lighter than yesterday. I've been doing 2 a day incase I miss my surge but I find the late afternoon ones don't really work because I drink too much fluid during the day and my uring is nearly clear when testing. I'll try upload photo to see what u think. ImageUploadedByBub Hub1325397209.350995.jpg
    The bottom one is from yest at 11am and the top one today 11am. What do u think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry guys the photo didn't turn out too good prob too hard to see!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here's another pic if it helps?ImageUploadedByBub Hub1325398808.522489.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh, sorry I should mention the top one is yesterdays and bottom today's