+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Possibly TMI, but need advice!

Hi ladies,

Sorry in advance for the tmi.

Yesterday my fiance and I had sex, straight afterwards I noticed little streaks on pinkish blood in my underwear, it was just the tiniest bit for a couple of hours in my discharge...

Today I have cramps, I'm only 8 weeks pregnant so I know cramps are very common and I am probably just being paranoid but has it happened to anyone else? did you see a doctor?

Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happened to me! Actually had bleeding at 5.5 weeks, 8 weeks and 12 weeks... Had scans each time and bub was still wriggling around!

I'm now 13.5 weeks and nervous as anything but you can only try and stay positive.

I went to ER or Dr. each time for my own sanity...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Its very common to get a bit of blood after DTD. The blood vessels around your cervix get bumped around and cause some spotting. Blood is also an irritant to the uterus so can cause cramping.

Spotting happens in the majority of pregnancies so try not to worry too much (I know its hard not to!)

Unless its regular gushes of blood accompanied by clots and cramping I wouldn't worry too much.

I bled, cramped and clotted for 3 weeks with both pregnancies at around 6weeks due to perinatal hematomas (and threatened mc) and went on to have two healthy bubs

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i did an went and got checked out each time and they said all was good but sustain from intercourse for a while.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Forgot to answer whether I saw a doc - I did with first preg after increased spotting and cramping after a couple of days. They sent me for bloods and scan. 2nd preg i went the next day after regular cramping thru night and small gushes of bright blood (enough to trickle down leg like a period gush). Again sent for bloods and scan.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies,
    Ive had it on and off its like tiny tiny bits of brown discharge every now and then, but no clots or bit amounts of blood and no insane pains..

Ive got my antenatal appt in a week and a half so I guess I'll see then unless I freak out before hand haha.