+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    No, no, no, no and no!

I wouldn't want to face the risks of anesthesia (small, but there) and surgery unless it was necessary. The risks might be tiny, but there is still no point at which I would say that my desire for fake b00bs outweighed... anything!

Plus I'm happy with mine. They're not perfect, and there's loads that could be changed, but they're mine. I never want to look like any cookie cutter definition of what's currently 'perfect'. I don't like the look of fake b00bs either, and neither does DH.

All round - no benefits, but some risk to everything I hold dear! Not tempting...

ETA: I also want to be a role model for DD so that she has confidence with her body, and doesn't buy in to cultural fashions about what is currently beautiful. We all have different levels of what we would or wouldn't do, and I know some would say wearing make-up/ dyeing hair (both of which I do) are doing just that. But for me surgery is pretty extreme.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I haven't had kids yet but would maybe consider it after.... But I has had 2 friends with b00b jobs and they both said it was agony (DP's had to dress them for wks etc) so don't think I could deal with the pain

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep! My breasts are naturally large E and if my boobs head badly south after I've finished having children & breast feeding it's something I would save for!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely along with a tummy tuck to get rid of my pouch

After having DD at 21 and now being a size 10 and only 5'2, my 12E's kill my back and are so hard to buy for.

DP doesn't seem to mind but I HATE him seeing my saggy body when he is so perfectly built haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Probably not.

If I lose heaps more and my boobs become quite loose then I would consider something. Not implants, I don't need them... but maybe some sort of lift. Right now the skin on them is a bit loose, but that's expected when you lose 20kg+... and right now it's not that bad anyway... if they ended up with lots of crinkly loose skin though, I'd def consider having a lift done... my boobs are perhaps the only decent thing I have on my body, I don't want them ruined.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No - knowing me it would go horribly wrong - I have really bad luck with boobs. When I was a kid I was teased horribly for having "massive" boobs (I didn't have massive ones at all, I was just chubby and looked like I had boobs). I lost weight but my boobs never really grew so then I was self conscious about being flat.

In my 20s I worked in a lingerie shop and I failed the bra-fitters exam, which was the first test I had ever failed in my life.

When pregnant one of my boobs went a really weird shape. And then to top it all off when I had DD my milk never came in and despite trying for 10 weeks I couldn't BF her like I desperately wanted to. So I didn't even get any use out of them.

Now they are small, saggy and I have weird cleavage cos of the funny-shaped boob. I fully expect to get breast cancer one day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I don't think I would, though I don't know how bad they will look after I stop bf'ing! I have always had large ones, so I won't care if they end up smaller, but I won't be too impressed if they are mega saggy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CluckySC View Post
    Nope. I'm immensely proud of my b00bies for nourishing and comforting my babies and love them more now than I did pre kids. They're a lot more womanly.

When DS1 self weaned at 2 years 9 months they went saggy when the milk dried up... Then about a month later filled out back to normal I'm now feeding DS2 and planning on a couple more kids so they'll be busy for a while yet. Will love them however they look
    GET.OUT!!!
    I've just finished feeding #3 and I'm
    Hoping that mine will "fill out"! You've just given me a glimmer of hope!!

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersInstinct View Post
    Yes! Sign me up for a tummy tuck aswell
    same! since theyare fixing my tumy, im getting my boobs 'done' too (lift andmaybe a bit fuller)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I found mine did fill out some a few months after completely finishing breastfeeding too - at first they were quite empty looking but plumped back up.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MothersMilk For This Useful Post:

CluckySC  (24-12-2011)