+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep reduction and lift

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by faroutbrusselsprout View Post
    Another thread got me thinking- if money was NO object ie, you either had loads, won a competition, got offered for free - would you have a b00b job? Knowing full well the risks and recovery associated?
    Having 2 foreign objects inside you for the rest of you life..?
    Are "great" b00bs important to you?
    Um, shart yes!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    No, but that's because mine are realllllly big already! I'd like a reduction one day, though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes for sure! Although this is my first pg so waiting to see how they look after this and feeding! I was fine with their size before, however I've seen my relatives and after feeding their's have all shrunk!

Have told DP that I want it done by the time we re-new our vows (5yrs away) if they are dodgy after kids (and having a second one - maybe).

Luckily DP is supportive (or maybe just wants bigger ones to play with as he's really liking the size now) and we've already set up my b00by account. $1000 saved so far! If I don't end up getting them, we can just use it towards our travel money.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nah I love mine :-)

Tho they are an awkward size that makes it hard to find cheap bras :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Never in a million years and I'm an A cup these days. Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever. I don't like my boobs, they used to be small and perky and nice and now after breastfeeding for over 4 years all up they are not so perky, tiny and covered in stretchmarks but I am not a fan of fake boobs at all and my DH would be so upset because he hates them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmi View Post
    I don't think I'd get implants as I think I'm happy with their size, but I'd maybe get an augmentation on what I've got. They're a bit saggy
    I have got to agree with this one. I don't need them any bigger but would definately take them a little firmer and higher up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I've never had surgery and am quite anxious about its risks, so no.

my boobs are ok anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I worked as an RN in a day surgery that did breast augs and other plastic surgery. Implants can usually go home same day, reductions and reconstructs usually overnight. Having said that, I don't think I'd get anything done unless I had to. I always wanted bigger boobs until my milk came in after having DS. Now I love it when he's had a massive feed cos they're small again!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another for reduction here!

Mine are actually quite nicely shaped, but at an E/F they are way too big for my size 10 frame it was worse a few years back when I was 6/8.
    Its difficult to get clothes that fit right because I need 10 everywhere else and 12/14 for the chest! Most maxi dresses are out, anything v neck is out, forget about a nice bra, IF I can even find one!

They hurt at the end of the day when I let them out, if I roll in bed I sometimes trap and pinch/squash them under my body or arms.
    They are a nuisance!

DH adores them though... Might break his heart if I touch them