+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybelline View Post
    So true about wearing a bra !! I sleep in a soft cup bra as well ..
    I do go bra less a tiny bit .... My PS said its best to still wear bras .

my surgeon is very pricey but one of the best for breasts in Australia ..Chriss Moss in Toorak .. Vic ... Highly recommend !

I got the silicone cohesive gel .. High profile .. Textured .. Round ..crease incision .. Partial under muscle .. 460cc.. I think mentor was the brand ( can't remember )
    I got the mentor ones too they sound farmiliar and im pretty sure that's what i have but mine were 320 or 360cc or something around there just a C cup and also under muscle and textured, round with crease incision. IM amazed at how much they soften up over the years and they dont just sit there like most people think implants do.
    I have also got mine done before pregnancy had my son 2yrs ago and my boobs still look the same.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Also if you start at a b cup or something small and have not much breast tissue .. Then implants can be a lot more fake looking as there is mostly implant not breast tissue .. So going from a A cup to D cup they will most likely be rather hard and round and fake looking ..
    Sil gel is a lot softer and natural looking then the old saline ( sometimes you could here the saline swooshing round in implant)
    also choosing the low/med/ high profile .. Determines the projection of the implant ... Great surgeons should give you good advice on what fits you best and what look you want .. See a few diff ones to get an idea ..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Maybelline For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (30-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What's the difference between smooth and textured?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Textured tend to stop capsular contraction (google it) .. Tissue hardening around implant .. Making implant hard and distorted .. But can have ripples and be firmer then smooth .. Good ps will recommend what is right for you body.

also I think textured is better for women with more breast tissue .. Smooth for women with very little tissue ..
    Last edited by Maybelline; 30-03-2013 at 08:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I don't need bigger boobs (I'm a 12G now, eep!) but I do want FULLER boobs. Weight loss has meant that they're a little saggy and there's a bit of loose skin there. I want that fixed.

This will happen once I'm done having children.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel you! Mine are a 16-18 DD-E, but not full at all. Or they're full but heavy and saggy. I just want them to be a little more perky! And I couldn't even breastfeed! I feel ripped off!