Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nope, my itty bitties are fine

2. The Following User Says Thank You to michellek For This Useful Post:

Stiflers Mom  (30-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I spoke to my dad a lot about it .. He is a doctor .. Also because mum had implants ( she died when I was 21) .. He thought it was not needed ( I was a DD already) .. But knew I was going to do it no matter what .. So he just gave me full support .. My 3 sisters thought I was crazy .. But once again supported me . I didn't have any bad comments .. When they first were done .. They looked huge and the attention was not great .. 6 months post surg .. They settled in position and looked great .. Friends I have made since being a mum .. Comment how great my breasts are .. I let them know that I bought them .. They all seem fine with it ( even though a few are so not the kind if people to get them ) ... As long as your doing them for you .. Not for a man .. Or a quick fix on how you feel about your body .. I say go for it .. Implants will not change your breasts they will just make them bigger ..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Maybelline For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (29-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    May I ask what size you are now Maybelline?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went to 10 G ( though sometimes that size is too small ).. Now 6 months preg 34 H .. ( bit small in cup again ) ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You don't find them too big? I'm in the process of deciding on size, I'm only small framed and I don't know where my limit would be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by themissingpiece View Post
    Yes! Will be getting one at the end of the year actually.
    Breastfed 3 kids for a year each +.
    I have next to no breast tissue. They gross me out.

I'm expecting some negative reactions, especially from my family. But this is about ME. About me feeling womanly, being able to fill out clothes, and not feeling like I have to hide the fact that I'm left with skin and nipple.
    Can I ask how others who have had the procedure coped with negativity??
    My mother has already told me 'what a stupid idea' without even asking me why I want to get it done.
    I don't really care about these types of reactions, because as I said, it's about ME, just wanted to know if others got similar reactions .... TIA
    So far the only negative reactions I've had are from guys..
    MIL understands, because she has been there before. No idea what FIL thinks, but I'd dare say he will be supportive. He already funds my bras through gift vouchers for birthdays/Christmases LOL.
    DF is supportive, but has said I don't NEED to have it done.
    My female friends are all supportive too, most of them want boob jobs or already have had one.
    My mums only reaction would be "but mammograms will be more painful and more complicated for the mammographer" but she isn't being told.

So yeah, it's mostly from guy friends who have gone along the lines of "Yours are fine!" "Any size is beautiful" "More than a handful is a waste" which it's all flattering but they just don't understand, you know?
    Anyway, it isn't up to them and their opinion doesn't really matter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybelline View Post
    I went to 10 G ( though sometimes that size is too small ).. Now 6 months preg 34 H .. ( bit small in cup again ) ..
    How have you found them being pregnant? Is this the first time you have been pregnant with them?

I want mine ASAP but a lot of people have said to wait til after I've finished having kids coz pregnancy can ruin them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The only b00b job I would have is a reduction cause mine have caused me nothing but misery my entire life!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd give anything for a boob job and possibly a tummy tuck but mostly I'd give the world to have a decent par of boobs.. Maybe one day...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Second preg with them .. No probs .. For me not too big ( I am 5.10 normally 62/64 kg). Others say they are very big .. .. But they are B cup .. ( Dani minogue us only a 10 D .. To me they look small .. I have seen them in real life .. In a bra .. Not nude !)
    Choose a size then go one bigger .. That's what most girls with them will recommend .. Many wish they went bigger .. Most go and upsize

Www.implantinfo.com was a helpful site ( haven't been on it in years so not sure nowadays .. Have a forum to chat to people about all kinda of PS)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Maybelline For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (29-03-2013)