+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    After seeing my boobs after DS, I can only imagine what they'll look like after my second baby... Yes, if I have the money, I'll definately consider getting them done.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by happy86 View Post
    They do end up settling down and looking natural i got mine done 6years ago and they have dropped to a natural look, at first they felt hard and sat up higher but they then get softer and drop
    Yeah that's what I mean, they (the ones I've seen on women) always look like they're sitting too high or something. Didn't know that they settle over the years... don't they have to replaced after 10 years or something? Or is that the old school variety?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My mum had her implants for close to 34 yrs no redo ( saline implant ).. They say they may need a redo after 10 yrs ( My implants are a sil co hesive gel ) ..But I think it's only if there is issues .. I have had mine for 8 yrs .. No issues so far .. Maybe in my 40s I will redo ( 33 now ) .. They are costly .. You have to be willing to spend more money on them in the future if needed .( mine cost $13 000)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Plexus Solaire View Post
    Yeah that's what I mean, they (the ones I've seen on women) always look like they're sitting too high or something. Didn't know that they settle over the years... don't they have to replaced after 10 years or something? Or is that the old school variety?
    Yeah sometimes you would have to replace around 10 years but depend's if you have looked after them i think it's very important to still wear a bra otherwise they can eventually sag alot my friend had her's for around 8years and they looked very saggy and she never wore bra's she also went out clubbing and dancing jumping around alot and one night she went out she must have done something while not wearing a bra and damaged her implant and was in alot of pain and had to get them redone but i wasn't suprised the amount of times she fell directly on them while being drunk and also not having them supported ever. The surgeon told me they may have to be replaced at some point in your life but just depend's how they are loooked after

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybelline View Post
    My mum had her implants for close to 34 yrs no redo ( saline implant ).. They say they may need a redo after 10 yrs ( My implants are a sil co hesive gel ) ..But I think it's only if there is issues .. I have had mine for 8 yrs .. No issues so far .. Maybe in my 40s I will redo ( 33 now ) .. They are costly .. You have to be willing to spend more money on them in the future if needed .( mine cost $13 000)
    I hope mine last that long i have same as you but mine cost $8,500 that was 6year's ago.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So true about wearing a bra !! I sleep in a soft cup bra as well ..
    I do go bra less a tiny bit .... My PS said its best to still wear bras .

my surgeon is very pricey but one of the best for breasts in Australia ..Chriss Moss in Toorak .. Vic ... Highly recommend !

I got the silicone cohesive gel .. High profile .. Textured .. Round ..crease incision .. Partial under muscle .. 460cc.. I think mentor was the brand ( can't remember )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes I would. I hate my boobs.Seeing as I have a metal rod in my back keeping my spine straight I have no issues with having another foreign object being in my body

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used to say I was happy with my perky B cups, but lately I have realised that I like them only when they are in a bra. A push up bra to be exact.
    I have seriously been considering getting a boob job. Actually I am certain I'll be getting one. DF has even said he will pay for it if it will make me feel better and MIL has said if I do it this year we can go together (she needs to get hers re-done).

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, I really wouldnt. I just dont care that much about how I look and if I did, I couldnt justify the risks of unecessary surgery to myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes! Will be getting one at the end of the year actually.
    Breastfed 3 kids for a year each +.
    I have next to no breast tissue. They gross me out.

I'm expecting some negative reactions, especially from my family. But this is about ME. About me feeling womanly, being able to fill out clothes, and not feeling like I have to hide the fact that I'm left with skin and nipple.
    Can I ask how others who have had the procedure coped with negativity??
    My mother has already told me 'what a stupid idea' without even asking me why I want to get it done.
    I don't really care about these types of reactions, because as I said, it's about ME, just wanted to know if others got similar reactions .... TIA