The first year I lived in London, I ate no meat, came home for a holiday, had a massive BBQ feast at my sister's and threw it all up afterwards.
why do i eat meat?
- i grew up having 'meat & 3 veg' meals. but i hated veggies cause mum would cook them to death! so, tradition, what im used to, etc
- i like it
- if i have a meal without it or with not much i dont feel satisfied
- i reckon we need it - as in the food pyramid thingo
- i dont like lentils or tofu etc
- i think its easier eating meat to fufil nutrition rather than vegan/vegetarian. saying that, i really admire the people that are 'successful' vegos, as in have nutritionally balanced meals that arnt lacking in vitamins/minerals due to their food choices, it must take a lot of planning/work (or maybe it doesnt and im just ignorant of vegetarians as i dont think i really know any)
- fo us its not that expensive, we are on a sheep/cattle farm and meat is sooo much cheaper in the country(saw lamb cutlets on the news tonight for $56/kg or somethingthey are $25-30 here, still expensive cut of meat though)
- i actually dont know if my iga even sells tofu or fake meat
share a book (23-12-2011)
Because its yummy
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!