+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    i eat meat because:

i can't imagine not eating it, i would seriously struggle to find anything to eat.
    there are lots of veges i don't like
    i am a serial anaemic
    i have enough issues with food without cutting out yet more stuff that i'm not actually allergic to. plus, if we're talking about the food pyramid, i lose out on the best part of two entire food groups just through allergies. i'm hardly going to cut out another entire one out of choice.
    meat makes a meal. makes it feel satisfying. veges are boring on their own- an optional side dish. i eat veges probably 2-3 times a week on average, and meat or eggs twice a day. my birds eat more veges than me

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Leeee For This Useful Post:

share a book  (24-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissedOut View Post
    Ugh, I second this... and I love seafood.

Our nearest Westfield has a fish shop in it, I hope the neighbouring shops get discount rent as it seems to keep the majority of shoppers away from that end.
    I know of a LOT of people who won't buy from the cafe near there anymore. I won't now. Too icky. Maybe a take away coffee but even then probably not. Yeah icky icky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've seen heaps of fish shops inside shopping centres. I don't think that's weird. If it smells that bad then they aren't practising very good hygiene habits and I would question how fresh the seafood is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Because I want to, it tastes nice, I enjoy it, I believe it is a healthy way to live.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Beetle View Post
    I've seen heaps of fish shops inside shopping centres. I don't think that's weird. If it smells that bad then they aren't practising very good hygiene habits and I would question how fresh the seafood is.
    We only have the one which has only fairly recently been put in. I hope they learn from that. It's not an off-smell. It's the way fish smells.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it in the fresh food section? Like next to a butcher, fruit and veg shop etc? Or just bang next to cafe's? Because that is a bit strange.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Beetle View Post
    Is it in the fresh food section? Like next to a butcher, fruit and veg shop etc? Or just bang next to cafe's? Because that is a bit strange.
    They have a cafe, a woolworths, a chicken s hop, and butcher but people don't use the cafe anymore. I mean some do but a lot don't who used to meet up there often.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's yummy!!!! (well lamb, beef, chicken and fish anyway)
    Im iron deficient so need regular red meat!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sometimes I do feel guilty though when I think of the poor animal who's life was sacrificed though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by share a book View Post
    Funny how 'because it tastes nice' is an acceptable reason while 'I do not like the taste of it' is often unreasonable.
    I don't think most people would find that an unreasonable explanation.