I'm 26, DH is 30. We've been TTC for 13 months, and are deciding whether to go see a FS.
I'm trying to figure out if we have any real risk factors, and DR Google isn't being kind Can you help? Here's some info about us:
- We are both in the healthy weight range (my BMI is 20, DH's is 25)
- We don't smoke
- We don't drink alcohol (aside from one glass of wine at special events)
- We exercise regularly (DH 30 mins cardio per day, me 30 mins cardio & 30 mins strength training per day)
- Neither of us have remotely stressful jobs
- We eat healthy, balanced diets with mainly whole grains, fresh fruit, fresh veg, white meat 3 times per week, red twice a week, seafood once and vegetarian the last
- We don't consume a lot of caffiene ... We each have the equivalent of one coffee per day, no fizzy drinks, no energy drinks, no chocolate etc.
I can't understand why it is not happening for us?? Has anyone else ever appeared perfectly healthy, young, fit etc and still been infertile?