+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sweaty baby

Further to my post asking about using sheepskins in the baby's bed there seem to be as many no problems as no ways. Obviously I'm not willing to put my baby at risk no matter how small the odds, so now I'm looking for alternatives.

My original thought to using the sheepskins is because it was a natural fibre and more comfortable during the night when she's sweaty. So now if its best not to use a sheepskin, what bedding can I use that will either absorb the sweat, or not make her so hot in the first place???

She's quite tiny so she sleeps in a Safe Sleeper pod or across the width part of the regular cot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DD is sweaty as well but really don't have much advice other than using cotton clothing and sheets, I also have a fan in her room which helps reduce how sweaty she gets.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    dont use a mattress protector (if you do) it makes DS sweat more, others here have reccomend to remove it to stop them sweating

Similar Threads

1. Which is best? Baby Swing, Baby Rocker, Baby Bouncer???
    By sarebare81 in forum Product Recommendations & Questions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 20-04-2016, 14:19
  2. {blog 12} Hot and sweaty mornings...
    By Luna Lovegood in forum Luna Lovegood
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 15:47
  3. Sweaty little feet an hands
    By bigZ in forum General Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 21:27