+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATS!!!!

You will do fine! You are already a mother of 2 so you know a lot and so theoretically you are ok!!! =) It will be tough...but take one day at a time. I have a toddler (under 3) and 10 mo twins. I must confess i was a bit frustrated the first 6 months cos it was REALLY HARD to go out without another adult so i was stuck at home a lot....But things get easier after 6 months. I have a twin pram (the baby jogger double mini) and it's AWESOME. I also got a buggy board for my 3 yo so i can get from A to B with min fuss. Hopefully your eldest will be able to just hold onto the side of the pram. It is possible but it is tough...but you will be fine...=)....Good luck with everything!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on expecting twins. You should ask your midwives or ob (whichever you are seeing) if they know of a mutiple birth assocation close to where you live so you have the extra support from other mothers going through or have been through the same thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls,

I just found out I'm also expecting twins.

Is this a good forum to chat on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelanathan View Post
    Hi girls,

I just found out I'm also expecting twins.

Is this a good forum to chat on?
    I think so you can get a lot of great advice like I have up above :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Have a look at the abc adventure buggy pram. Can hold up to 4 babes & still use as a double when the older ones aren't around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am having twins aswell due date 11th of aug, I also have a dd who will be just a few mths shy of 3 when they are born, nice to meet you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleTime View Post
    Have a look at the abc adventure buggy pram. Can hold up to 4 babes & still use as a double when the older ones aren't around.
    The only trouble I'm finding is I want them to be in front if eachother otherwise I find them too bulky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMummy View Post
    I am having twins aswell due date 11th of aug, I also have a dd who will be just a few mths shy of 3 when they are born, nice to meet you.
    Congrats nice to meet you too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica1990 View Post
    The only trouble I'm finding is I want them to be in front if eachother otherwise I find them too bulky
    Peg perago duette or triplett, only problem is you can use the Triplett as a double. I have an old triple & very hard to steer.

The abc will fit through a standard door way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow! congratulations! we have the same due date!!! And i am also expecting twins lol. I have a 5 yr old son. i am far away from home and have no help either so patiently waiting to see how this will work out