+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Agree with alimia, it has to be an infant chiro or an osteo, not just any old bone-cracking sports-injury type chiro. What do you know about the chiro you are going to see elleandsam?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    If he's sleeping through now bur waking at 3.30am, have you tried introducing a dream-feed/top-up before you go to bed or around 10-11pm?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, hit send too fast! Giving him a top up may just help him sleep that bit longer was my point...may not work, but I'd be trying anything to NOT start my day that early. my D S has started waking between 5-6am and i thought that was bad! I feel for you *hugs*.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pesca77 For This Useful Post:

elleandsam  (21-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd try a dream feed first for a week or two ... Then if that didn't work I'd drop a day sleep ... Dripping a day sleep means a week or two of mr cranky pants but it'll be worth it if it works ...

(((hugs))) I have a friend whose son is the same age as mr magoo and never grew out of 4am wake ups - I don't know how she does it!

*** end of transmission ***

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have absolutely no advice, but just want to share that we're going through similar stuff and it sucks.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RastaMouse For This Useful Post:

Gothel  (21-12-2011)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Can you put him to bed later?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you call tresillian or karitane? They might get you to come in for a few days for a residential

Thanks
    Reviews
    You know my daughter was doing this. It started at around 8 months and she would be up to start the day at 4 am every day until she was 13 months when I dropped her am breast feed...She was obviously waking so early as she was so excited about boobie... since that day she has slept in until 730 every morning.... would you consider dropping his morning feed? Hope you find some answers that work soon...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    Can you put him to bed later?
    At the moment 7pm IS keeping him up later, if it were up to him he'd go to bed at 6pm. We tried 8 for 4 days but it didn't make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycharlieandme View Post
    Can you call tresillian or karitane? They might get you to come in for a few days for a residential
    We live in Townsville and I don't agree with their methods anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Alimia View Post
    Not to offend you and i know you just want to try every option possible, but just be very careful of chiro's. My husband use to work at the Townsville hospital and they have a great group of paediatric physo's, that could be also an option??
    We're going to an infant chiro in Dalby while we're on holidays. Not sure what we'll do when we get back as I don't have transport in Townsville.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTiggyWinkle View Post
    Agree with alimia, it has to be an infant chiro or an osteo, not just any old bone-cracking sports-injury type chiro. What do you know about the chiro you are going to see elleandsam?
    We're seeing an infant chiro.

I'm going to try a dreamfeed tonight and see what happens. I would be 100% happy with a 5am wake up, anything before 4 is just unbearable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hopefully that helps. I know if my DS has just one feed at midnight he wakes at 5.30am. If he wakes for a second at 4am though he sleeps till 7am.