Hi ladies, I am wondering who is due around January 20th 2012 to the very beginning of February 2012. I am a professional newborn photographer from Toronto, Canada who will be in Perth, WA from January 9th of 2012 to February 9th of 2012. I am looking for newborn babies to photograph during my stay. The sessions are completely free of charge and you will receive at least 15 beautiful images on CD fully edited with a permission to print letter in exchange for your time. It is a value of over $1,000. If you could please private message me if you are interested that would be great. Some of my accreditations are listed below. I have photographed over 300 newborn babies all 10 days of age and younger and am one of the industry leaders in newborn photography. I work with Community Care Midwives in Oshawa, Ontario and New Life Midwives in Bowmanville, Ontario. Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

Nationally Accredited in Infant and Child Portraiture - The Professional Photographers of Canada

International Award Winning Newborn Photographer!
Published in Portraits and People 2011
The Worldwide Photography Gala Awards Gold Awardee - February, 2011

Business Impact Award - February 2011

"Move Over Anne Geddes" - CHEX TV January 14, 2011
"Photographer Captures Niche with Newborns" - The Globe and Mail - December 21, 2010