Closed Thread
Page 9 of 75 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OMG go MIA for a few months and look what happens !!!!!!

I have been shedding tears of joy and sadness for the last half hour catching up on everyones news.
    MILLIE & SPOT BUBBAS !!!!! I am so excited thrilled overjoyed and lost for words hearing you are both UTD. Look after yourselves and these precious bundles. so happy for you both - such hard fought battles and you both come out on top.

Starfish & Crofty i am so sorry to hear you have had to face new obstacles- I hopw 2012 is your year too. Take care

Trying, Pink,M4N, Fiona,JFB &Gardenia I hope you are all keeping well in the final stages of your pregnancies - I can't wait to hear of your gorgeous bubs arrivals.

If i ahve missed anyone - and i know i have - Slinky - i send you all loads of love and hugs.

AFM the last 6 months have flown by . My little princess is getting more and more gorgeous everyday.

We had a wonderful Christmas and New year at the beach with my family and a beltaed Xmas in early jan in Newcastle with Andrews Fam so she has just loved all the attention.
    She is trying to crawl and walk all at the same time has 2 bottom teeth and i swear is 6 months going on 16 !!!!

Love to you all
    Mel

A few pics
    Attachment 18588Attachment 18589

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Melk For This Useful Post:

SpotTheOcelot  (04-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HI Everyone

Im sorry this will be quick as I havent caught up properly but wanted to say

CONGRATULATIONS MILLIE WOOHOO

and

CONGRATULATIONS SPOT!!

fantastic news!!

STARFISH - I keep thinking of you this will be your year ive got everything crossed for you and think of you often

PINK - How are you going lovely? No we didnt find out the sex did you find out this time or a surprise also?

M4N - How is everything going for you with your bubba - hoping all is well with you

AFM - Not much to report just waiting waiting my bubs is a bit behind also but Obs wasnt too worried. If I dont have my bubs by 20th Feb - 4 days past due date then he said I Have to have a C Section as apparently going overdue at my age is a big no no?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish, I have been lurking away to hear how your hyst went - while I can't say I am 'glad' they found adhesions and a false passage, I am hugely positive that this has been a big part of the problem for you - if not all of the problem. My FS said that we don't really understand the biofeedback between the uterus and the endocrine system, but we do know that adhesions, even small ones, can seriously interrupt the feedback mechanism, stopping implantation and, even where implantation occurs, causing miscarriage. Are you on Progynova now? Some doctors prescribe it to stop adhesions reforming, others don't. My FS recommended that I do an FET the cycle after the hysteroscopy and that is the cycle that got me pregnant with this bub. Hope it works out that way for your too

AFM Stressful times. We had another scan last week to check bubs heart (all looking good - phew! - as couldn't see everything properly at 18 weeks) BUT we were told bubs abdominal circumference is small - not even measuring up to the 0 on the chart! - and is about half a week behind (head and femur all normal). V worried as to what this might mean this early in the pregnancy - IUGR? Genetic abnormality? I see the Obs on Monday, said they really need two consecutive scans a week apart to try and work out what is going on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Fi, Pink, Gardenia, Melk and Trying42 for your well wishes and good thoughts

Trying, All of the wonderful women here who have had worrying scan results recently (Pink, Mum4nay, Gardenia) have been in my thoughts and prayers, and I'm sorry to hear you are also facing an anxious wait. It is such an unwarranted stress after the valiant efforts you have all made to get to this place! It also sounds like things can vary widely from scan to scan (and according to the skill of the technician). I hope the next one shows all is on track and there is a good explanation. Take care lovely

Thanks also for your wise words about the hyst. I REALLY hope this is the end of the problems and delays and I can finally move forward. FS has not recommended I start progynova until I get my next AF. (I did ask about this just prior to going into theatre). I had an email from him yesterday reassuring me that the procedure was a success and he was able to clear "significant scarring high in the cervical canal" i.e the passage and "only very fine adhesions in the womb" were found and removed. I had quite a difficult and painful tx last time so now wondering if the passage could've been created then, and whether my last A grade embie ever stood a chance in that environment Hopefully I will get some more answers on Tuesday at my FS appointment.

Pink, for Friday's scan, will lurk for results!

Melk, I couldn't see Izzy's pics! Wonderful to hear your beautiful family is thriving!

Sending much love and to all the 35+ girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Melk - It's lovely to hear from you. I couldn't see Izzy's pictures either. Will check your thread. Christmas and New Year sounded wonderful

Starf1sh - It's always such a relief to find out there was something that might have been affecting your implantation. I can't wait until your next transfer when you will be UTD

Trying - What a worrying time for you. There are heaps of girls here who have had scans that have indicated a problem but come back clear a few weeks later. I'm hoping this is the result for you when you go in again

Pink - Looking forward to your scan results.

Gardenia - Yes going over time is a big no-no because it can put a load on the placenta. On time or a bit earlier is preferred. It's getting so close now

'Hi' to everyone else. There are a few 'graduate' bubs expected soon. It's going to be a great year for everyone here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI girls,

Starfish - well hopefully you've got some answers now and the next fET will be the one - you can only try and I'll certainly keep everything crossed for you Are you likely to try next month????

Pinky - so close for you too - will anxiously await your news

T42 - my DH thinks the whole scan/measurements are a bit of a joke - too much error to make any decisions, but yes, I do know your stress all too well. But remember lovely how good your NT results were - there is NO chromosomal abnormality!! Hang on till the next scan (with probably a different radiographer) and see what they say.... Good news though that the heart is all okey dokey...

Melk - I couldn't see the photos either Please try again and LOVELY to hear from you and so happy that you're enjoying motherhood!

Millie and Spot - hoping everything is still going ok

Gardenia - at age 38 they let me go 11 days over and placenta was fine - I was stupidly overconfident and blase though?????? This time even with all the ?issues with scans/slow growth etc they are only seeing me fortnightly (wk 39, 41, 43 etc!!) and they will let me go as late as I like - and I'm now 41!! They say the most important thing is that I take note re fetal movements daily... but I keep going in for CTG whenever he's a little quiet cause it's crazy to take a chance I think.. and I can't go more than about a week over this time cause I've got too many important appointments to keep ie. Nathan's paediatrican that I've waited 2+months for and ortho appointments for bub's feet.... and I'm TOTALLY over it!

AFM - did everyone get tested for fragile X when they were doing their IVF workup's?????? I swear I didn't and was reading the pamphlet at the doc's surgery yesterday (Nathan has a raging UTI) and it sounds exactly like me and Nathan?? Call me neurotic, but I've already got the pathology request ready to check it out myself...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum4nay, interesting theory...would fragile X be picked up in karyotyping tests or do you need a specific one?

My AF actually started yesterday, bang on time but much lighter than I expected So contacted the clinic and ended up starting a new cycle today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish, my research on AF post-scar removal was that intensity of AF depended on when in the cycle the removal was done - i.e. you got a heavier flow if the removal was done earlier in the cycle, a lighter flow if it was done later in the cycle. Yours was done fairly late in the cycle, as I recall? Given that the surgery cycle is a non-conception cycle it doesn't really matter anyway - the real test will probably be how your endometrium responds in your next cycle. So that is a long-winded way of saying "Don't worry about it being a light flow" and "Good luck for a great response to the drugs this next cycle"!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying42, that helps a lot! You are correct I had the hysto done on cd 29 so very close to the end of the cycle. I also had quite a lot of bleeding post op so thought this must have had an impact on dislodging the lining somewhat, especially with adhesions being broken down with the hysteroscope.

Thinking lots of good thoughts for your next scan on Monday and hoping the anxiety is alleviated somewhat

PinkB, how did things go hun with bubba's final ultrasound performance?
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 05-02-2012 at 08:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still waiting... no action but not much sleep

Starfish - yep, fragile X is covered with the karotyping but I didn't have that 6 weeks wait for results - hoped it would come before paed appointment for Nathan but no such luck...
    GOOD LUCK this cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!