Closed Thread
Page 8 of 75 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies

Great to see some wonderful news for you Millie. You really must be living in a bliss bubble at the moment. So happy for you. You have to put one of those ticker thingies on the bottom of your signature so we can see where you're up to. Enjoy every second

trying - see you have only 4 weeks to go til 28 weeks now . Sorry to hear that things are a little uncertain as you head towards the end game but if he is premmie, you will definitely manage one way or the other because you're an incredibly strong, capable person. Thinking of you hon

pinky - no, definitely not what you need right now - an inexperienced sonographer! I remember with DS being sent in for a late stage U/S because they thought he might not be growing. All was confirmed OK on the scan, but the sonographer spent forever looking at his heart, which we could clearly see on screen. Eventually I asked if there was a problem with his heart. She replied 'Oh no, it's just that I'm still learning and we don't get to do late stage ultrasounds very often, so I was just having a look.' Meanwhile, my legs had gone weak with trepidation of a major problem. Sometimes they need to think more before they act/speak.... So pleased to hear that no sign of anything out of the ordinary at this stage. that continues and thinking of you in the countdown now.

mum4nay - you have an awful lot on your plate at the moment honey. Hope you're coping OK and for Monday's scan. That delicious little man will be with you very soon

spot - how you are going? Great to hear you're tired and sick

starfish - hello I think I read on another post that you're going to have a hysteroscopy at the end of Jan? In my untrained opinion, that seems an excellent idea. Very good to do some further investigations before jumping back into another cycle. Hope you're doing well. Your holidays sounds and looks spectacular.

AFM - had the biopsy yesterday and all went smoothly. Millie - as you said, seems it can take some time to get the results. FS mentioned there's only one person in Australia who does the test. So waiting on that but trying to decide whether to start a natural FET cycle before we know the result. And also, if we do a cycle, whether to put back 2 or 1. We won't be doing any more stim cycles ever again, so it's a question of whether we work through the 3 frosties one by one, or do a double at some point. Lots to mull over as we watch the tennis!

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie - Congratulations on such a wonderful scan. Fortnightly scans is a great idea. How are you feeling??? Tired and bloated I bet. It is such a magical time for you. I loved being pregnant even when I felt sick. I hope to experience it again one day soon but if not, will always be grateful for my Louis.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Slinky, great to hear the biopsy went well and I hope there is some new and useful information for you to guide you to the next step. I am having my hysteroscopy on Monday and also hoping to get some answers to the new thin lining question... p.s I am GLUED to the tennis, Vamos Rafa!!

Mum4nay, I read on the graduates thread little bub is staying put for now and weight is looking better

Happy Australia Day/public holiday/ day of rest to you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish – hope ur well. Have you ventured back from holiday mode to planning anything IVF related?

Slinky – glad to hear biopsy went smoothly, i hope it will give you some valuable information. Hope u have been enjoying the tennis!!!

Mum4nay – hope all has gone well with your scan??? Musn’t be long for you now!!

Spot & millie –
    hope ur both doing well

T42 – hope all good with you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI,

V quiet here lately...

Starfish - sorry about Rafa - I haven't had the pleasure of watching the entire 6 hours yet but I also was backing Nadal...
    Hope you're ok after the hysteroscopy today and hope it gives you some answers...

AFM - 2nd scan the bub estimated weight is 3 kg +/- 0.5kg error so I haven't heard anything re inducing... I think the whole estimate is a bit random so just rely on baby movements and the ever growing belly at this stage.... it's still apparently 1wk1day behind dates so I think he'll be late (same as N...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Mum4nay. You are so close now.

Starf1sh - How did your op go??? I was thinking of you today.

to everyone else. It IS quiet here.

Mx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish - sorry I missed that you were having a hysteroscopy yesterday, hope all went well and you got some answers that will help.

Mum4nay - good to hear about the scan, that must be a huge relief. I will be thinking of you - your due date is approaching so fast now!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    lovelies,
    Thanks to those who asked after me. I had my hysteroscopy yesterday and I am recovering well, just awoke from a 10hr sleep!

Well turns out I did have some adhesions on my cervix which were removed (I know this by reading my own file in recovery! ) I have an appt with Dr S next week to discuss in detail but he also wrote in the surgery notes that I had a old 'false passage' in my cervical canal which Dr Google tells me is caused by instrumentation from past procedures. Anyone heard of this? So seems my instincts may have been bang on that all the intervention I've had is causing me issues with my lining etc.

Will have a fuller picture next week but just relieved to have some likely answers. Dr S is saying I should expect AF to come on time and we can start the new 'P' protocol then (progynova, pcynogenol, prednisolone and some FSH to kick the ovaries into gear). So, hopefully not too much more waiting

Mum4nay, Yes sad for Rafa, but valiantly fought! What a stress these scans seem to be! I will be lurking like crazy to hear news of your little man's arrival..perhaps like you say he might just need a little extra baking!

Hi Pink, everytime I see your ticker I also get very excited! Next one of the 35+ gals to be holding their bubba Hope all has continued to be reassuring in your Ob/fetal medicine visits

Trying, Spot, Millie, Fiona hope all is progressing well with you guys and look forward to hearing the next milestones

Crofty and Slinky, my remaining potential cycle buddies I think? Slinky, hope you get your results back ASAP.

Big Swede, Always, DrMummy and anyone else I've missed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish big hugs to you, hope you have a relaxing day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish - well I hope this gives you the solution you need, your instincts were certainly bang on and glad you stuck to your guns before transferring anymore precious embryos. Never heard of a false passage - i hope that couldn't have affected transfers??? did they repair that? I hope ur recovering well
    Thanks for your good wishes, time is certainly ticking away fast now!!!! We have our final scan this friday!

Hope everyone is well