Closed Thread
Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi lovely ladies

Starfish - congrats on selling your flat!!!! A new beginning w awaits you, dh and baby princess starfish ❤

Swede how ru going??? How's bubs feeling?

Welcome asher76 to both the over 35s thread and to IVF!!! Hope your journey is short and sweet, hope your scan went well Monday when is epu scheduled???

Welcome also to hoping41more - great to have you on board. How many bambinos do you already have???

Luckyme1- how are you going with your pregnancy????

Little feet - how ru honey??? How's that gorgeous son of yours??? Hoping your on the mend my friend

Rubeedoo- not long now til your FET!!! Great to hear about your fibroid treatment - hoping this beings you closer to the top of the mountain

Picky, fioanalice, lochnessie, milliegirl, pink B, spot, mum4nay and anyone else ive missed - hope your all well!!!

Tryingfortwo- where are you up to with decisions for your FET??? Yes I had biopsy for NK cells as bloods come back with positive NK cells, t-regulatory cells and MTFHR - so hoping I get results next tues otherwise it will b on the 30th. Love your story on Tom and dh conversation when you went on the computer to announce his birth ❤❤❤

Welcome Tashan!!!

AFM - just waiting to hear about biopsy results and have started new stim cycle- start jabbing lucrin on 22nd and gonal f on 2/5. Saw fs last week and told her about me seeing an reproductive immunologist - not sure she was convinced but hey!!! I haven't had a BFP (or even close to a BFP) from 6 it 7 transfer!!! Ill try anything as I said to her hope your all well xoxoCrofty

2. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (13-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty
    Love the name by the way. I remember playing that game on playstation I think, in the early days when it first came out.
    I have 2 grown boys from first marriage, a step daughter and a 8yr old daughter with my husband. Sometimes I feel like I can't share that info here or places like this incase I upset anybody.
    I know this journey is hard for everybody.
    We have not used any form of contraception since we had vasectomy reversal, which is over 5 years ago, and there have been no pregnancy/ miscarriages or anything of that discription. So we are hoping like anything that IVF/ICSI is our ticket.

Is anyone else transfering 2 embryoes or have transferred 2?
    I am seriously considering it as at the centre I am going to, if you are under 40 but over 35 they will let you transfer 2. Given my age I would like to, but we will see what happens closer to the time, as July is still ages away.

I am sorry to read everything you have been through Crofty. You certainly deserve a break and to get that super sticky BFP in your next cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hoping41more View Post
    Crofty
    Love the name by the way. I remember playing that game on playstation I think, in the early days when it first came out.
    I have 2 grown boys from first marriage, a step daughter and a 8yr old daughter with my husband. Sometimes I feel like I can't share that info here or places like this incase I upset anybody.
    I know this journey is hard for everybody.
    We have not used any form of contraception since we had vasectomy reversal, which is over 5 years ago, and there have been no pregnancy/ miscarriages or anything of that discription. So we are hoping like anything that IVF/ICSI is our ticket.

Is anyone else transfering 2 embryoes or have transferred 2?
    I am seriously considering it as at the centre I am going to, if you are under 40 but over 35 they will let you transfer 2. Given my age I would like to, but we will see what happens closer to the time, as July is still ages away.

I am sorry to read everything you have been through Crofty. You certainly deserve a break and to get that super sticky BFP in your next cycle
    Got a laugh at your reference to play station and yes - definately a fan and use to play it my self (shimmy left/right - lol) - I have transferred 2 embryos (none of which were both high quality usually 1 good and one not so good) however now my fs has "stamped" my file that 2 x high grade can be transferred - its a gamble and depending on your FS - they may not encourage double transfer (especially with you already so I'd be surprised if they transferred 2 in your 1st cycle good luck with your cycle thanks for your wishes - yes I'm hoping cycle 6 (transfer 8) will be lucky for us too!!!! We shall give it our all this year and reassess by the end of the year not getting any younger unfortunately

Have a good weekend all xo Crofty

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome Crofty,
    I just had my first cycle end with a BFN. We are now going to go ahead with DHEA and wait until June to try again, I have today gone and bought a heap of vitamins and nutrients to help me better prepare my body for the next cycle.
    I will admit to feeling heartbroken about the bfn ( ivf due to tubal ligation) my DF and I thought it would be easy for me to become pregnant. My embryos stopped at 6 cells and 10 cells (we transferred 10 cell on day 5). So now we are aware that my eggs may need some help.

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Time for a new thread ... head over here to find your new thread.