Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great news Swede!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

swedeendie  (27-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going??? Been very quiet here....I got my fingers crossed for everyone this new year....

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC*UTD* #12

All good, started new job so pretty busy. Only part time though. Still being a bit of a stress head worrying something has gone wrong but felt pretty sick yesterday after nothing for two days so must be a good sign. Have my 10 week scan on Thursday, so nervous, have a terrible fear they will find something wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lucky! It is so hard to relax, especially after ivf and miscarriages...I still cant relax either. I bought a fetal doppler so I can listen to bubbas heartbeat to reassure myself...I am more nervous this time than with Archie I think...just because the fear of miscarriage.
    With Archie I was super super sick all the time (up to 28 + weeks) but this time I have it very mildly....feels weird that the pregnancies are so very different - but honestly - they say you just cant pick how you are going to feel....so if you are feeling ok...just try to look on the bright side
    Let us know how your scan is on Thursday......I will keep my fingers crossed for that little baby of yours....

Starfish - have you decided to check the gender out on your next scan? I am booking my 19 week scan tomorrow...so looking forward to see bub again....3 weeks to go for me...Then almost half way....and very very soon for you

pink - your little Isabella will be one very soon....what are you going to do? A little party?

Crofty - only a month away for your next cycle.... I hope your doctor has sorted all meds out for you.....and you will be on the right track for a bfp!!!

rubee and everyone else....how is life treating you

Thanks
    Reviews
    sweet ladies! How are you all?
    Swede so exciting that you've booked your 19 week scan! I keep watching your little bean on your signature and am counting down the days with you. It sounds as if everything is going so well this pregnancy.
    lucky good luck with your 10 week scan. I can imagine how every niggle must be terrifying for you. The 2WW was bad enough for me, but you've been going through a 10WW, I've got everyting that the coming weeks are kind to you.
    Crofty oh I so hear you about trying to stay positive and trust that things will work out. You had a tough Christmas but this year will be all that you dreamed, just you wait and see
    Starfish how did your ob appointment go on the 25th? Ooooh, not long until your 19 week scan now!! I keep watching your countdown in your signature too and am counting down the days for you. You're almost halfway now Bubba Starfish already has a special fanclub all of his/her own.
    Pinkb Congratulations on the upcoming first birthday! What an incredible year you've had with your darling wee daughter and it's only going to get better and better. Sending Isabella big birthday and .

Nessie, Trying, Millie, Picky, Spot and Littlefeet and all you other lovely ladies.

afm Well I've done the same sort of thinking as Crofty and have decided to send out positive vibes (even when it gets hard) this year and trust that things will work out. And it has! As of this week I've now got enough work (four days) to get back on track financially and I can probably start thinking about the FET cycle in March/April, yay! I'm feeling much happier and healthier and ready to tackle the emotional whirlwind that is IVF once again.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC*UTD* #12

Hi ladies - been pretty quiet in here

Sweedenie - yeah I have my biopsy tentatively scheduled for 11th feb so I guess this will determine what protocol he'll put me on - hope your well and bubs is growing nicely on there

Rubeedoo- hayyyy congrats hub in your job!!! Hope you've got that budget underway for you king awaited FET in march/April!!!!

Luckyme1 - g/l for your 10w scan 2morrow!!!

Starfish - how ru feeling??? Still pinching yourself I bet my 75r buddy - have you had your OB appt yet???

Afm - not much happening here just waiting for confirmation for biopsy date - just feel old today, seeing all those school friends sending off their little ones to primary school and big ones to high school!!! Thank goodness or Botox (one day!!!) i say - for the day my little one stats school as I don't want to be infused as the poor kids granny

8. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (08-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lucky, I hope you had some good news yesterday. Let us know how you went....thinking of you...

Crofty - not too long to wait for your biopsy. FX that will help you for your next cycle,

Rubee - yay for your new job!! Just perfect!! YOu sound so positive too...that is wonderful....on your way to a bfp....

Starfish...hope all is good!!!

picky ...my thoughts are still with you...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to swedeendie For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (08-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rubee, so glad to hear all is working out with keeping the $ rolling in and you are feeling healthy in body and mind I'm excited to hear there are cycling plans on the horizon too! Thanks for your lovely words for bubba Starfish also

Crofty, good luck for your biopsy and I'm sooooo hoping this is your year girl! All went great with OB appt last week, thanks for asking! He was very pleased with how placenta looks right now which is a huge relief. They will check in more detail for accreta (growing into the uterine wall) at the 19wk scan.
    Lucky, hope all went well!

Swede Yes,we will be finding out gender in about 10 days time, very excited! Getting lots of lovely kicks and movement now which is very reassuring (and a little bit surreal). When did you book your anatomy scan for? Any feelings re: team or ?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (08-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish, just dropped by and saw that you and your bundle are doing well - it made my heart sing! Not long now till you meet your little soccer player Keep posting - I know like many I am always keen to hear how you are going, sending lots of healthy growing vibes to bubs

Swede,
    I was very worried because I felt so so sick and tired with Tom whereas I felt fine with my first pregnancy - they are all different, my obs said.

Crofty, The biopsy - I assume its NK cells? I had that. Its not too bad. And if they find you have high NK cells then it gives you a new and positive angle for action. I am so hoping this year is your year.

AFM am still not sure when we will give our last frosty a chance. Finally got up the courage to weigh myself and I've gained 16kg! So have started the process of dropping the weight and getting myself back on track. DH has said he won't do another stim, so this frost is our last chance, so I want to make sure I am in exactly the right place weight and health wise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish... getting closer to find out!!!! I think it might be a girl this time, and I am only basing that on that I feel so very different in this pregnancy...plus it would be lovely to have a girl
    Do you got a a hunch feeling of what you're having??

trying...OMG..might be trying for a third...I hope you get it to happen for you with your little frosty!!!!! Sounds very exciting to me

lucky - you got me all worried now, as we haven't heard from you since your scan. I hope you can write of how things are honey...I am thinking of you and got my fingers crossed real hard....

to everyone else....