Closed Thread
Page 70 of 75 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede what a wonderful New Year celebration you must have had with the scan coming back all positive and as it should. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Good luck with the other test results tomorrow. Also, thanks for asking after me No new developments with me, but I'm hoping this month things will start to turn around. I've never been so happy to see the back of a year Good riddance 2012.
    Lucky great news re the blood tests and all goes well with the upcoming scan. The test results seem very strong!
    Pinkbutterfly did you say Isabella needs to have her kidney removed? I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope everything goes smoothly and your little butterfly recovers in no time. Kids have an amazing ability to bounce back from surgeries like it was nothing (unlike us adults). Am thinking of you.
    Picky my thoughts are also with you and hoping that this new year brings you all the good luck and happiness you deserve

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rubeedoo For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (12-01-2013),swedeendie  (03-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Swede - Congratulations on a wonderful Scan. You are going to have the BEST 2013

Starf1sh - How did your NYE go? It must have felt so good knowing that you have your bubba cosily thriving inside of you. It is about time the New Year looked this special for you. Much deserved

Lucky - Congratulations on your great blood test results. This thread is starting to look a whole lot more 'positive' than it has for ages

Picky - There are a few very special ladies here who have a miracle due in 2013. You are one of them, and I'm wishing a wonderful New Year for you

Spot - I think of you a lot and wish I could reverse some of what happened to you in 2012. It's really cruel and unfair. I can only hope the universe is planning something extra special for you and your beautiful DH in 2013

Hi to Nessie, and everyone else I have missed. Wishing you the best New Year ever. May it be filled with great health, happiness, and little miracles.

Mxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    All, time for a proper update. Heading home to Sydney today after almost 2 weeks away. Poor Sacha has been left with a variety of cat sitters and no doubt we will pay for our absence on our return! In Melb for the last 4 days and have absolutely sweltered through the 40C heat. V uncomfortable couple of nights as our friends aircon is broken!

Swede
    , hope you got all your combined results and they haven't left you in suspense too long. Great start to the new year, sooooooo happy for you lovely!

Lucky, wishing you a beautiful for your scan!
    Pink, wonderful to hear Isabella is thriving and healthy. Although I can imagine the op will be hard to go through for her parents, her robust state will put her in good stead Exciting 1st birthdays coming up for Isabella and Mum4nay's Tom!

Littlefeet, how was your Xmas and NY? I do believe in natural miracles (look at Swede, Fiona and 35+ graduate thread) and I'm continuing to wish one for you!

Fiona, how was Indy's 1st Xmas? This might sound strange, but were you in Zara at Chadstone yesterday? I saw a women who resembled you shopping with a dark haired friend but decided it would be way too weird to approach her on a suspicion alone!
    Rubee, I think a lot of people are happy to put 2012 behind them (myself included) Hoping 2013 has your name on it

Millie, how did Xmas with the family go? Turns out I needed to set a few things straight with my own family! Really enjoyed the week of Xmas down the coast particularly with my sis and the kids (and I'm in awe of her & her DH' s patience with 2 yo tantrums!) but found my parents a lot harder going especially as they have little appreciation for the emotional journey we've had to get here and make very flippant comments like its all over and in the past now!

Picky, how are you doing? I 2nd Millie's sentiments xx

Spot, nice to see you pop in occasionally and reading along. Lots of people sending well wishes you way xx

Trying, Crofty, Nessie xx

AFM, 14 weeks! No OB appt till Jan 25th now, not sure I can last that long? I am really keen to find out the gender at 19wk scan but DH less so. Guess we've got a few weeks to try and resolve that one!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (12-01-2013),Rubeedoo  (06-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish - 14 weeks wow 2nd trimester, wonderful news. how ru feeling??? hope you are surviving the heat with your little on on board. I hope you can resolve the gender decision. Yes the op will be difficult for us, really not looking forward to it at all. Yes 6 weeks til Isabella turns one, the last year has flown way too fast.

Rubedoo thanks

Swede - I am so very happy to read your lovely news, what a precious miracle hope all going well.

Lucky - hope your scan went well, thinking of you

Spot - thinking of you too, and hope 2013 brings you much deserved happiness

Thanks
    Reviews
    PS: I added some recent photos of Miss I on my profile.

Also wondering how you are Crofty ??? I have been thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews

Default question

Starf1sh - Christmas ended up being good even though mum didn't attend (for the first time ever because she wouldn't apologise for her recent behaviour), and one of my brothers didn't attend. We had lovely food, no snide remarks across the table, and it was truly a lovely day with Stella getting very spoilt. I know what you mean about parents sweeping the whole TTC under the carpet. I think it DOES change us forever, but we are pretty strong people to persevere in the first place

A question for all the experienced ladies here: I have a friend who is about to go back for baby no 2 and she has just been prescribed omnitrope and figrastim by her FS (she's about 40 years old and has a very good AMH level). Has anyone used this in a stim cycle? She will be doing a down reg and was shocked at the cost of the drugs and wondered if she should use them? Your wise advice is very welcome.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC*UTD* #12

Hi beautiful ladies - happy 2013!!! Let this year be the year of positive thoughts- (at least me anyway -lol) thanks for all your words of support, and finger crossing late last year!!! Well we got through Chrissy period relatively unscathed (other than my Christmas Day meltdown and DHs drunkeness on same day) we got through it and are thinking positive thr this will be our year!!!!

Congrats to lucky me!!! When is your 7 w scan due??? Good luck and hope your going well!

Little feet - how ru and DH??? I hope you spoilt your little man ridiculously over Chrissy fingers x that you achieve that rare natural miracle!!!!

Lochnessie- how are you?

Pink b - when is Isabella's surgery- praying all goes well and as for you and DH - hope its bit too had on the both of you!!! Thanks for your thoughts, means a lot

Millie- wow -so sorry to hear of the problems you've been having with your mum! It's funny how taboo the topic of ivf is!!! I was always worried that my mum would not be accepting as she's a very strict catholic - but all my family and friends can't be more positive and supportive of our situation and would do anything to help us get our BFP!!!

Rubeedoo - gl being your own boss and hope that your business thrives!!! What's your plans for another cycle?

Starfish - g8 news on my results - any news on whose won the battle of the sexes (is it a yes we'll find out or a no - we'll wait!???)

Sweedenie - I gather all results came back ok now from my scan?

Slinky - a huge congrats on the birth of our newest princess Audrey xo what a pretty name

Hi to everyone else, hope your all well!!!

Afm- back to work this week had a follow up appt with my RI after BTs to idetify if i have immune issues (ie: NK cells) and as expexted hes is now going to perform a biopsy (early feb) to see how high my NK cell count is. He also told me that I have mild MYFHR gene (which my fs never told me from prior bts ) not sure if I should be too concerned with this as he will also treat as part of the protocol he puts me on in conjunction with my next stim which if all goes to plan it will be feb/march

Take care all xo Crofty

10. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (29-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Scan went well, heart beat was seen 168 bpm and measured 7 weeks 1 day. I'm now eight weeks and feeling crampy today so trying not to worry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkB, saw your gorgeous photos! Love the one of 'the 3 girls'! Beautiful!

Millie, glad to hear that Stella's first Xmas ended up being enjoyable despite the dramas. I'm afraid I have no knowledge of those particular drugs, perhaps the 40+ gals can help?

Lucky
    , wonderful news abut your scan Cramping at 8wks sounds right on cue to me, lots of stretching going on to accommodate your growing bub! I know it's hard, but hope you are finding some moments to enjoy your miracle

Crofty, sounds like you have some good plans in place to be getting some answers. You have been very patient, I sooooo wish you a BFP this year (sooner than later!) I hope some tweaking like adding clexane for MTHFR (if you are not already on it) and uncovering any other immune issues will see this happen very soon for you!

DH is agreeable to finding out the gender, so in a few short weeks we will know! Not sure if we will share the news with our family and friends or keep it as something special for just DH and I.

Swede, hope all is ok?

Trying, have been thinking of you lately, hope all is wonderful with your family xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Sorry been MIA for a bit. My brother been over here for a month, had my MIL over for a while, my birthday...my son's birthday plus organizing a baby shower for my best friend...I am exhausted....LOL

All is good, thanks everyone for asking. 15 weeks today - all going fine. I can actually feel little bubba move since a bout 5 days ago....super early but i just know as I have felt it before....it is super exciting!
    I am signing in to the hospital on Wednesday!!

Starish - thanks for you PM! How exciting with your gender scan!!!! We wont do that this time either....it will be a surprise!!!

Crofty - sure sounds like you will be on the right path to get that bfp will all this founding out...I got high hopes for your next cycle

lucky - yay for your scan!!!! some cramping was pretty normal for me too!!!!

how is everyone else???