Closed Thread
Page 68 of 75 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh god I'm so sorry Picky, I didn't realise what you've been through. I'm devastated for you, you've been through so much and deserve some happiness and joy BIG TIME.
    I hope you've got some special people nearby to give you lots of hugs and a shoulder to cry on whenever you need. Sending you lots of warm cyber xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC*UTD* #12

Picky wickles I am so sorry to hear of your devastating news - no words could describe how you could be feeling, just know that we're thinking of you at this terrible time xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Picky - again - massive hugs. I wish no body would go through that..it is just so cruel. You know you are in my thoughts...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh the grinch just stole my post but I will write it again!

Luckyme, congrats on your +ve POAS, is your bt today?? If so, !

Littlefeet, that sounds really tough I'm also wondering if you might consider an alternate way of bringing another baby into your life if the ache does not diminish for you?

Crofty, sending many to you also. How did your appt with Dr M go?

PW, sent you another PM gorgeous xx

Rubee, lovely lady! Sounds like the universe may have delivered an unexpected gift into your lap with the private work? I hope it is hugely successful for you as you deserve and it means you can return to TTC soon.

Melk, have you had your Christmas bub yet? Must pop over to your other thread and have a look!

Spot, you are also in my thoughts at this time of year. Hope you are doing ok xx

Trying, Pink, Millie, Slinky, YY, Mum4nay have a wonderful Christmas with your beautiful new additions. I also wanted to thank you again from the bottom of my heart for all the support you have given me over the years and to Nessie and Swede also. Nessie, I hope your early Christmas with Ash was very special
    Swede, when is your NT scan? Hope Archie has a wonderful Christmas also!

AFM, mine is actually on Monday but I will be 12 wks on Friday... Will try and pop in and update then but just wanted to acknowledge those with heavy hearts this Christmas. I hope that you will be blessed with the presence of people who love and cherish you, good food to share and perhaps a few well deserved indulgences
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 20-12-2012 at 10:06. Reason: spelling

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (20-12-2012),SpotTheOcelot  (30-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish!!! yay...just one day off the 12 week mark!!!!!

Im 12 weeks on the 31st of Dec but will do my NT-scan on the 2nd.
    ( i had a dr appointment on Monday and the little baby was still wriggling around - such relief)

rubee - great plan!!!! FX it will just go smoothly for you!!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to swedeendie For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (20-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Picky - I am so so sorry to hear your news. I hope you have some support around you at this time. I feel devastated for you, sending hugs and love xxxx

Lucky - Thanks for your kind words. I am trying to make peace ith our decision but I think it will take some time. No, we are not considering donor eggs, I would still try with my own but we have no money left for IVF. If I won the lotto I would be back in that clinic straight away. DH has also wanted number 2 but he is more at peace with stopping now as he is 47 and at times feels too old even for DS. Having said that he is still encouraging me even now to keep trying naturally (DS was a natural conception) and not to give up hope.

Rubedoo - Lovely to hear from you too. Hope the plan to work for yourself continues to thrive and I look forward to reading all about your journey for your BFP. Best of luck xxxx

Starfish - I think we have looked at all the avenues open to us. We are not Aus citizens yet (from UK) so we couldn't look into adoption. Due to the long waiting list DH is not keen as he is 47 now and doesn't want to wait 8+ years before any hope of a baby. Other than hoping and praying for a natural miracle I will somehow have to find a way forward. 12 weeks for you now! You must be so excited. When is your next scan? Are you going to find out if you're having boy/girl? So exciting, I love reading your updates x

Lochnessie - I'm sorry I missed you off my last post. I have been thinking about you. So sorry to hear about your BFN. You sound strong and at peace with reaching this point in your journey. I hope I can be as strong as you one day x

Crofty - thinking of you, how are you going? X

Swede - Not long until your scan! Must be such a relief to be approaching 12 weeks. Hope the rest of your pg goes smoothly for you x

To everyone else xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Feet For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (21-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just catching up on everyone's news now but a quick message to wish Starfish good luck for today's NT scan, enjoy seeing your bubba again

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC*UTD* #12

Hey Pink, thanks for your well wishes.

Very anxious morning here but all went well with our NT scan and combined results came back as low risk for everything so no further testing recommended.

Soooo relieved (and happy!!!)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (24-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Picky I am so very sorry to hear your sad news after such great scans, I am sending you huge cyber hugs, it is so unfair.

Lochnessiesorry to read of your BFN & that you are ending your journey it isn’t fair. Hugs to you

Crofty hugs to you – will keep you in my thoughts. I hope your appt with dr M gave you some valuable info.

Slinki – congratulations to you on the birth of your precious daughter Audrey – its really wonderful news, I am sure she will bring you all so much joy!

Mum4nay – glad to hear about Nathan - a huge relief, he is a gorgeous boy!
    Isabella is doing well. She has been on antibiotics since she was 10days old which hasnt been easy for her digestive system to prevent infection and fortunately has only had one. We have to take her to the hospital if she gets high temps for further testing but again luckily thats only happened a few times. She is due to have one kidney removed in a few months, we cant get more details as our Drs secretary is a complete battleaxe. She is thriving though - 110% for height and 75th for weight - a v.tall girl!!!!

Millie hope you have a great first xmas with Stella.

StarfishWONDERFUL NEWS!!!!! Will you tell everyone your news over Christmas????? Glad to hear you have been having weekly scans at your ob appt too – that must be so lovely to have each week as re-assurance. Roll on 2013!!!!Have a lovely christmas my friend!

Luckymegreat news on the POAS positive, when is your BT??

Litltlefeet hope you and your family have a nice xmas. Dont give up on that natural miracle!

Merry Christmas to all, thinking of those that havent been successful yet, lets hope 2013 brings many more BFP's.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkButterfly For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (30-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish - yay..what great news!!!!

lucky...any more info?? I hope all went goo with your BT etc....

I just popped in to wish everyone a happy and safe Christmas.

To those who having a rough time..I am sending some very special warm chrissy hugs today.....it can be a very difficult time of the year as we all know....I am thinking of you all......
    I hope the new year will bring joy and happiness to everyone on this thread!!!! Especially some magical bfp's.....
    Last edited by swedeendie; 25-12-2012 at 18:14. Reason: wanted to add something

16. The Following User Says Thank You to swedeendie For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (30-12-2012)