Closed Thread
Page 66 of 75 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    mum4nay - great news on Nathan!!!!! must be arelief!!!

Nessie - I got my fingers crossed for your BT today

Picky - Thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum4nay, so lovely to hear from you and so pleased to hear your news re: Nathan Some kids just get there in their own time!

Nessie, it's bt day!

Lucky, hope you are hanging in there also

Big Swede xx

Millie, Ahh Christmas! They don't call it the most stressful time of year for nothing! I hope that everyone is able to leave the conflict at the door for Stella's first Christmas, although I also wouldn't blame you for wanting to set some boundaries with them about their behaviour. Especially if they want to have the pleasure of their granddaughter's company more often. As much I as I am looking forward to having a week with my family (they all live interstate so get togethers aren't frequent), I know my mum will be doing my head in within a few days!

Picky,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. Sadly it's a BFFN for me I really didn't think that we would be one of the lucky ones that got a BFP on their last cycle. We really have given it our all & I just don't think that there is anymore we can do, so we are comfortable with ending our journey now.
    DH & I are just so thankful for our beautiful son & without IVF we wouldn't have him, he really is a little miracle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that Nessie. Wish it was different.....
    You are so right thought....to have one miracle to love and cherish is priceless , give him some extra cuddles today.....he is a true miracle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ness, I'm sorry about the BFFN and also wish it had turned out differently. There is no question about your perseverance and tenacity and because of your efforts you have your gorgeous boy. Ash is so incredibly blessed to have the wonderful parents that he does xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC*UTD* #12

So sorry Lochnessie, it is really hard. Take time to grieve but it sounds like you are at peace which is great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies

A quick message to announce with huge pleasure the arrival of Audrey earlier this week. We can't believe she is here with us and are so glad we kept going to try and get her.

Thank you to all those on this thread who provided such wonderful support. It kept me going through many a dark hour.

I am thrilled that some of you wonderful women are well on the way to achieving your dreams but equally heartbroken that others are not. I will be back in the next little while with some more personal messages but for now wish everyone the best of Christmases and new years and send huge amounts of to all those still on the treadmill.

Slinky xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky, CONGRATULATIONS! What a pretty, pretty name - welcome to the world baby Audrey! No little one has ever been more wanted than you sweet baby girl - what a lucky little girl she is to have parents who were willing to put themselves through the hellishness of IVF, to do whatever it took to bring her into the world. I am so thrilled for you and for DH - hope you are all enjoying this wonderful, precious time as a new family

Nessie, I'm so sorry it didn't work ... there are no words ... thinking of you

Mum4Nay, you have been in my thoughts lately - have just been too bushwacked at night to even send you an email! That sounds like good news about Nathan. We just had family photos taken - photos I didn't dare to dream of, with my family - so precious. Re the frosty, yes we have one left and I would dearly love it to work, but realistically the chances are small and DH will not do another stim cycle. We'll do it next year, around Easter - once I lose the baby weight!

Starfish, you and that precious baby are ever in my thoughts. Sending you both healthy growing vibes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky and family, CONGRATULATIONS!!! on Audrey's safe arrival and I agree lovely name! Does she have a Japanese middle name? Would love to hear more details of her arrival when you have time xx

Trying, your family photos sound gorgeous Will be a very special Christmas in your household also. Look forward to cheering frosty on around Easter next year!

AFM, NT scan is next Monday. A little bit anxious but keen to get past this milestone. We have had some lovely reassuring scans lately (weekly OB appts) and has been nice to regularly see our little wriggler

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC*UTD* #12

So Sorry to hear lochnessie hope you enjoy your Chrissy with your little family.

Congrats slinky on the safe arrival of Audrey - hope your Chrissy is filled with happiness

Afm - have my appt with Dr M (the miracle man???) thus week and hopefully he finds some kind of answer for us for the reason why no embys have even attempted to implant - as in not sure I can handle another Christmas of being childless, it's just too hard, I've never been so sad in my whole life, even through my divorce to my 1st husband I always had hope but now I have none