Closed Thread
Page 65 of 75 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC*UTD* #12

Thanks sweedendie, I hope I get one in the freezer, that would be fab, or we transfer two. That would be better than last time. So far transfer is on Monday but I will hear more today. Fingers crossed..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckyme1, my best cycle in terms of the number of eggs, fert rate etc - BFFN. My worst cycle in terms of number of eggs collected, fert rate, defrost rate etc gave me my beautiful bubba Tom. Hoping you have some to transfer and some to freeze
    Last edited by tryingfortwo; 08-12-2012 at 17:06. Reason: spelling d'oh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lucky that is a great result GOODLUCK for tomorrow.

Starfish sounds like you are in great hands

Swede how scary for you after what you have been through.

PW I hope you're looking after little Wilbur & getting plenty of rest.

Im about to head into phsyco week BT next Fiday. I have had an awful reaction to the extra support this cycle, I ended up with terrible diarrea & vomiting.
    i had prog checked & it was 215 so this explains why I was so sick. Anyway I'm better now & just trying to chill

Thanks
    Reviews

Found out yesterday we actually have six embryos. Two were slow to develop so they don't like to tell you. So now we have six 3 day (as of yesterday). Between 7 and 10 cells. So happy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow Lucky..that sounds great!!!!! All the best with transfer tomorrow!!!!!

Nessie........going insane already...LOL....It is so difficult with the wait!!!! I will kep all my toes AND fingers crossed for you this time....bring on the magical bfp...sending some calming vibes and some baby dust....

I hope the rest of you are doing ok!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lucky, what a fantastic outcome! All the best for transfer today and sounds very hopeful for having some frosties!

Nessie, sending lots of calming for the 2nd week crazies. Your P4 is sounding great and is creating a very supportive, sustaining environment for your embie. Mine was really high as well leading into bt, hoping your outcome is the same!

Swede, Picky how are you lovelies doing?

Trying, Pink, Millie, Mum4nay what are your plans for bubba's 1st Christmas/ the festive season?

Rubee, any news on the job front?

Hope everyone else is doing well and have plans to spend time with loved ones?

AFM, 10.5 weeks and have another OB appt Wednesday. Sooooo looking forward to having a couple of weeks off at Christmas to spend with my family and my nephews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie - Not long to go now. It's the hardest week though. The high progesterone is a really good sign. I hope you are feeling better.

Starf1sh - I'm so glad your pregnancy is going well and you are already at 10.5 weeks. The first trimester is the hardest in terms of worrying, and you will love the next scan. Enjoy your family.

Lucky - You are REALLY lucky Enough embryos for your whole family hopefully

Nicki - Counting down the days until your 12 week scan. It is a great time. Are you going to announce your pregnancy to the broader community then, or wait a bit longer?

Swede - No news is good news. I'm sure your bub is settling in beautifully now.

AFM - My Christmas is becoming really stressful. Family stuff and I'm so over their poor behaviour. What can you do, but hope they grow up (and this is the parents!). I think dad has the beginnings of a memory problem and he is becoming very angry and paranoid (and won't get checked out) with his family, and mum has always been a bit of a victim since they divorced so has turned up the volume on that. I want my daughter to know her grandparents in a positive healthy way, but it's hard when they continue to behave like spoilt, petulant children. I just don't have the energy to endlessly deal with the storms now that I'm a single mum. What do you do?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Milliegirl,

My advice if you're family is getting too much is to withdraw a bit from their drama. That's what I do. We have to focus on our little ones now and can't be sad or stressed with other people's problems.

AFM, I'm now PUPO with one beautiful blastie, and I have two in thd freezer.. How awesome!! Now just have to get through the next 11 days..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

milliegirl  (12-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lucky!!!! Congratulations on being PUPO!!!!!! magical time OMG two in the freezer!!! fantastic result!!!!! You must be so happy Bring on the bfp!!!!

Nessie - hope you are staying sane....I cant wait for your results on friday day. Im sure this is your time to shine

Millie- family can be so hard at times - Christmas times usually just makes it 10 times worse....
    I hope you will have so magical special time with your daughter the first xmas!!!!

Starfish!!! Yay for everything to go well...so happy for you....All the best with the appointment again tomorrow!!!!

Picky - how are you going lovely? Done any more scans?

I just had a scan this morning; I was super nervous. I havnt bleed anything since Thursday which was good. My doctor just did an external scan again and we could see the baby wriggling around today, with little arms and legs. I cried with relief! She wants me to come back in a weeks time to do it again, as this week coming is super crucial for the fetus. (the placenta is taking over) After that, if all good, I will be sent off to do the NT scan at the end of the year.
    9w1d today
    Last edited by swedeendie; 11-12-2012 at 18:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI girls,

Starfish - SUCH great news for you!!! Pre natal care is just amazing nowadays, so I'm feeling quietly confident for you Family Christmas for us - Tom finally sleeping through so hopefully I'll be awake too! My big news is that they have decided Nathan is NOT autistic! Just a very very passive child Hopefully we'll laugh about it at his 21st??!!

Lucky - Yay, such good news, congratulations on being PUPO with 2 to spare

Lochie - hang in there lovely I still stalk to see you over the line for no 2!

Picky and Swede - going great with 2 more miracles - well done

Pinky - what ended up happening about Isabella's kidney problem? Hope all going great with your fam of 4 in your new house

Trying - how's your little Tom? I'm curious to know if you'll use your frostie too??

Hi to everyone else