Closed Thread
Page 63 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC*UTD* #12

Hi lochnessie - good luck for EPU today!!!

Lucky- how did your scan go yesterday? When is EPU scheduled?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Two eggs & both have been ICSIed so now we wait

Millie I can't believe Stella is 3 months already

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie..Yay for those two little champions!!! I will keep everything possible crossed for you....Com'on little eggies....be good for mummy...
    Will you get an update tomorrow?

Lucky - any news?

Millie- I agree with Nessie - I cant believe she is already 3 months!!! I am so happy for you...such special time

Thanks
    Reviews

Another scan tomorrow morning. EPU maybe Monday but we'll find out tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie, 2 for your 2 beautiful eggs. My fingers are for 100% fert rate (and that the time will pass quickly over the next few days!)

Luckyme, good luck for scan today and your upcoming EPU!

Millie, Happy 3 month birthday Stella! Think we might need a photo update? Hmm, don't even know how to do a ticker but might try and figure it out after OB appt on Monday.

to everyone else, is it getting really hot where you are? Very steamy in Sydney this weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gorgeous girls
    My lone embie made it to transfer yesterday, so now I just have to pray to the baby gods & wait.

Starfish enjoy your OB appointment today, I can still remember clearly my first one for Ash. Such an exciting day for you & DH

luckyme I hope you join me today in being PUPO, GOODLUCK!

Hi to all you beautiful girls on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie! Yay for being PUPO!!!! I really hope this is the super embie you been waiting so long for....FX for a smooth TWW......sending my best vibes your way....

Starfish - let us know how you go today..we are so excited to follow everything...

Lucky - are you doing your EPU today...if so....FX for a lovely outcome this time for you....

Picky - how are you doing??

To everyone else....hope you are doing ok!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie, congrats on being PUPO! Go little embie GO!

Swede, hope you are feeling ok?

AFM, thanks everyone OB appt went well, we really like the guy we've chosen very warm, knowledgable and a good sense of humour There was a little glitch as my bladder was not full enough for the scan and his scanning equipment is not as high tech as the private place we've been going but after several more glasses of water we did manage to find him and to hear our lil bean's galloping heartbeat for the first time, not just see the flicker

We were also brought back down to earth a little after riding high on just getting to this stage which had to happen eventually. Even though we knew all this stuff, I had really put all the potential 'high risk' stuff to the back of my mind, particularly regarding placenta issues. OB was real about the risks but also reassuring and he estimated that complications post AS are about 10% and in his experience even less from the patients he has seen from Prof V.

I also did not realise that my age and factor v status made me a higher risk of pre eclampsia OB will be monitoring me weekly at this stage and I was impressed by the incredible technology available to us to monitor the placenta and blood flow and I'm sure we will be onto it if it was to become a concern.

Thinking of those waiting on the sidelines and wishing lots of luck to those about to cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Starfish!! A nice little look on your bubba....how wonderful!! I am sure they will looking after you and little bub...your in good hands!!!

I had a scare yesterday where I started to bleed. I had absolutely no spotting what so ever until yesterday, red blood and then spotting...I rang my GP and I got in to do a ultrasound. The babys heartbeat was still ticking away to my relief!!!! But the doctor said she couldn't promise me that things will still be ok. I am seeing her next week again. This morning it was brown, so hopefully that is it. I feel very very nervous now and it will be a long week until next scan. The baby didnt really move when we did the scan, but she told me that wasnt a sign this early...FX for it to be ok.
    It just sucks that you have to worry this much

Thanks
    Reviews

Egg pick up tomorrow. Yikes. 11 follies. Maybe seven that are large enough. We're doing a 34 hour trigger this time. I hope that means we get more eggs. Yikes.

Sweedendie, hope you have another good scan next week.

Starfish sounds like you're in good hands