Closed Thread
Page 62 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC*UTD* #12

Littlefeet - that's not a me post! This is your place, this is what it's for.

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. What a letdown. Be gentle with yourself, it's a tough blow.

PW Xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Littlefeet, I'm so sorry to hear your news. I still hope there is a way for bubba no.2 to find their way to you. Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Littlefeet - Im so very sorry and such sad news. . It is so cruel this. My thoughts are with you...loads of warm hugs....

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry to hear little feet 😔look after yourself and DH through the next few weeks and know that we're all here for you when you need xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Littlefeet I'm so very sorry
    It took a lot of courage for you to pick yourself up and try again, you're stronger than you know .
    We might not be there for you in person, but we're all here holding your hands online.
    Be kind to yourself. xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Littlefeet I'm so sorry It is just unfair, look after you & DH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little Feet - I'm so sorry you have had another BFN. It is so exhausting, and even harder at this time of year. I wish some sort of natural BFP for you, given this is your last cycle (or maybe a win on tattslotto)

Swede - The nausea sounds full on. Carbs help, and yes eating every 2 hours is really important. I had to do the same, and carried around dry biscuits with me. It sounds like a very healthy pregnancy though So happy for you.

PW - How is Wilbur and mummy this morning? Has it sunk in yet? I still find it hard to believe Stella is mine, and she is 3 months old now! Enjoy your pregnancy as it flies by after the first trimester. Of course the first trimester drags, as we call count down the days to week 12. Stay well

Good luck to Nessie and Luckyme.

Starf1sh - How are you feeling? We need a ticker so we can count down the weeks with you. I'm still really excited for you

Crofty - to you too. I remember those crappy Christmas's with the huge emphasis on children, and me facing another childless one. It's so hard, and I really hope the new year brings a miracle for you

AFM - Stella is 3 months old now, and very alert. She has such expression, and avoids sleep whenever possible Little monkey. I have to be quite creative to get her to snooze during the day, and so far her best spots are the car capsule (even inside the house), her bouncer, and her bassinet, although she screams a lot more when I put her in the bassinet during the day because she knows it means 'sleep'. She is trying to talk and so far can say 'Yay!'. I love that, as it lights up her face

Thanks
    Reviews

So sorry Littlefeet, that really sucks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs to you Littlefeet, its just so unfair

Thanks
    Reviews