Closed Thread
Page 61 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi gorgeous girls

Picky such wonderful news, it definately is a very special little trifecta.

Starfish how are you feeling? Has reality sunk in yet?

Swede I'm so glad your scan went well, I can only imagine how scared you were

Littlefeet I so hope you're wrong & the symptoms pregnancy. I have everything crossed for you

Sorry I have been MIA, sadly my FIL passed away 2 weeks ago so life has been a bit hectic with DHs family staying with us.
    Anyway I'm on CD 14 & my body is behaving better than last cycle EPU will be on Friday & I have 3-4follies so We can create one more miracle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Picky - thats really such wonderful news!!!!!!!!! Congratulations to you, enjoy

What wonderful miracles are happening here in the 35+ thread, so fantastic!

Littlefeet - sorry you are feeling down, we will keep the faith for you. Its so hard to tell whats going on with all the hormones sending confusing signals. Thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, just sneaking in again to send out HUGE...

CONGRATULATIONS SWEDE & PICKY

Wishing you both safe & happy pregnancies.

Starfish, still have big thinking of you. How ya going being knocked up?!

Forgot to hollar a hello to Kismet if you still lurk. Hope you and your little treasure are doing well?

Take care everyone
    YY

4. The Following User Says Thank You to YinYang For This Useful Post:

swedeendie  (27-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC*UTD* #12

Hi lochnessie - G/l for EPU on Friday! Hope all goes well and you get some great embies to fertilise ready for transfer- thoughts are with you and your DH with the terrible news of his mother hope your all getting through your time of need with great support from your family and friends xoxo

Congrats starfish, sweedenie and PW on your long awaited u/s - sounds as bough you have some nice healthy bubs growing can't help feel a little envious that you'll be it'd this Christmas and mums by next - but well deserved! Can't wait to be your positions!!!! What a great Christ parents for you all and your DH's - enjoy!

Hi pink b- ate you ready for your first Christmas as a new mummy?? Hope Santa is good to miss Isabella!!!!

Lucky - is cycle 3 underway?

Little feet- big hugs to you, hope AF hasn't shown yet!!! And hoping it the best

Hi rubeedoo and yin yang!!!!

Afm, I have an appt with Dr M in a few weeks so we shall c how we go with any answers to my 6 x implantation failures

Hi to everyone else

6. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (27-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Picky congratulations on hearing the heartbeat!! That is just the best news and how cool that you and Swede are due for appointments etc together. That will be an incredible 'extra' support for you both.
    Littlefeet I'm just hoping so much that the symptoms you're feeling are just the pregnyl and not AF. That is the worst thing about the 2WW, feeling like you're going to get AF every day when the symptoms are the same from the drugs. Remember, it aint over til AF shows up. Thinking of you and sending you and .
    Lochnessie I'm also sending you lots of for Friday!!!
    Starfish how are the symptoms going for you? Any more Ashermans related bleeds or scares? I sure hope not! You deserve a smooth ride for the rest of this pregnancy. Am thinking of you and your little bean
    Hi crofty, pinkbutterfly, trying, swede, yinyang, lucky and the rest of you wonderful women
    afm not much to report unfortunately. Have picked up some casual work, but it's only just enough to get by, not enough to make plans. Have applications out there and another interview this week, so just hoping I can get off this awful jobseeking rollercoaster soon.
    Last edited by Rubeedoo; 27-11-2012 at 17:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls

I know i haven't been here for ages but i do read to see what everyone is up to...

Swede - Just had to post to you to say a massive CONGRATULATIONS......how very clever you are..........wishing you and little bean all the best for your journey ahead...so so so happy for you xxxxx

PW - Again my lovely CONGRATULATIONS to you.......still smiling from your news

9. The Following User Says Thank You to amum21 For This Useful Post:

swedeendie  (27-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC*UTD* #12

Rubeedo, hope you can get a job soon so you can continue with your plans.

Afm - cycle three is underway, jabbing and now having three to four needles a day. Ovaries are definitely aching now. Had a scan on Sunday which was day four. Had five follicles just over 10 and 6 under 10, next scan is on Thursday.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (27-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Picky and Swede!!!! I'm still

Littlefeet, for your bt tomorrow

Oh Nessie, I'm really sorry to hear about the passing of you FIL Your cycle is sounding really promising and I'm hoping that your golden egg is in this batch! Good luck for Friday

Rubee, hoping a fab job is on the horizon for you soon lovely No more bleeding for me, touch wood! Seems the clot resolved itself quite quickly and while another could spring up at any time the clexane I am on seemed to do it's job and move it along quite quickly.

Crofty, I have been in your shoes the last 4 Christmases so know exactly how you feel. It is a really 5hitty time of year to be battling infertility I'm soooo hoping that with some further investigations you have either a lovely bubby or belly to show next year!

Luckyme, WOW, that is a fantastic number of follies!

Slinky, your bubba is due very soon!!!!!! Please send us an update when you can.

to Trying and Pink who have stayed and supported us all long after their own bubbas have arrived Trying any plans for your frosty in 2013?

Thanks Nessie, YY, Rubee for asking after me. I'm doing really well, still bone tired and feel at the end of each day like I have done the equivalent of a whole day of snow skiing or at least 4 scuba dives! Just physically exhausted But the upside is I am getting lots of sleep. Only having a few moments of queasiness here and there which seems to be under control with bland food and regular eating. We will be 9 wks on Friday and have our 1st OB appt (and opportunity to see lil bean again) next Monday.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (27-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie - so sorry to hear about your FIL...how very sad...Awful time..
    It sounds very promising with your follicals... for Friday....

YY - thank you

crofty - you will get there... Glad you are getting some investigation on it all - you never now what they might fine....and hopefully Dr M will give you a precious bfp!!!

Rubee - I hope you will find some good work soon - I suppose this might be a very slow time just before christmas....bummer....BUT FX for some speedy work coming up.....

Amum - thank you

Lucky - wow that sounds very good....let us know tomorrow how they are doing

Littlefeet....waiting for your update..I so hope we will read some good news....while we are on a roll here

starfish - sounds things are just going prefect for you and the bean!!!! How wonderful....

Picky - my preggobuddy....how are you doing?

I been waiting and waiting for some signs..and they haven't been very strong...but in the last few days I have become super nauseated all day long and need to eat every two hours.....far out...I even had to eat in the middle of the night the other night....
    I cant wait to see my little bean again.....time seems to go so slooooow!!!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to swedeendie For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (28-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the love and support ladies. Sadly got the official BFN and am totally heartbroken. Wishing you all happy and healthy pg's and will come back to see how you're all going when I feel a bit better. Sorry for the me post x