Closed Thread
Page 6 of 75 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Millie!!!!
    Just wanted to drop in and say a HUGE congratulations to you sweetheart. Such great numbers & couldn't happen to a nicer person. Got everything crossed for you

Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    And Spot!!!!! Just read back to your fabulous news too.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Good luck for your scan today - got everything crossed for you too.

Hope the scan god brings good news for both if us today - I'm off for our 10 week scan today.

xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    good luck spot today for your scan, i have been thinking about you, i know u must be so nervous, sending u all the i can.

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    well phew! Scan is done as we have a wonderful perfect litle bubba there! Heartbeat around 135 - 140, and everthing is looking strong and healthy.

Showing at 6 weeks 4 days (I am 6 weeks 2 days) and Dr Hale is thrilled to pieces.

I started to get all teary, so did DH and I swear Dr Hale did too. He is thrilled to pieces for us. He does not feel we need an 8 week scan given how good everything looks.

So I am booked in now with my Obs

Feeling suitably tired, sick and bloated and loving it.

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh how absolutely wonderful Spot. I'm all teared up now too. I can't put into words how thrilled I am for you and your DH. And sick too, fantastic sign. Enjoy every second oxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Spot, so happy and relieved for you!!

Millie, when is your scan honey?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oh spot that is just the BEST news, im so so so happy for you and DH....it really does sound like all is just perfect and its great that baby measures a few days ahead even ...........congrats again. u so are due to be blessed with this miracle.

does dh have a gender feeling this time???

Thanks
    Reviews
    millie and spot - wonderful wonderful news Have any of our other 35+ers noticed how fantastic results have come in waves recently? pinkyB, trying, mum4nay and gardenia all got UTD at pretty much the same time, and now you two beautiful ladies. So many on our thread are now graduates. It is brilliant to see

starfish
    honey - it is so your turn next. I know everyone on here can't wait to see your exciting news. Hope the PNG holiday was just the tonic required and you're doing OK

millie - for tomorrow's scan, though those numbers are looking mighty promising

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everybody!

Spot, SUCH fantastic news! I am jumping cartwheels for you! Sick and bloated - all good signs that this little one is burrowing in and taking over your hormones, getting ready to grow healthily into your beautiful, much longed for baby! Am just thrilled to bits for you and DH.

Millie, hope all is well with you and your scan has showed a lovely thumping heartbeat (or heartbeats!)

Slinky, thanks for your good wishes, I'm thrilled to bits to have another boy DH and I still in 'negotiations' about a name ... might be a long negotiation this one! Such a great thing to be discussing, rather than our next IVF cycle ....
    Good luck for the endometrial biopsy, remind me, is that the one for the NK cells? If so I had that one, and while it was uncomfortable, it was over relatively quickly. I hope it gives you some answers

Starfish, hope you saw lots of beautiful tropical fish in PNG!

Hello to PinkyB, Mum4Nay (not long to go now till you meet that beautiful baby!) DrMummy, ​and Gardenia, nice of you to pop in.

AFM, we've had a few hiccups with blood pressure and oedema, but so far bubs seems to be sticking it out. The next few weeks will be anxious until we make it to that magical 28 week mark. Obs says she thinks there is a 30% chance I will go premmie again ... not sure how I will cope with DS if that happens and I have to travel cross town to the Mater every day on public transport, but should cross that bridge when I come it, I suppose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot - Great news!!!!! You must be floating sky high. So happy for you.