Page 58 of 75 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    All the best today Starfish....what a magical time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede – congrats to you lovely, so happy for you! My thoughts were the same as T42 that there must be a little soul determined to join your family! I will keep you in my thoughts

Starfish – I had my heart skipping beats reading of your scares, I am sooo very happy to hear your scan went well and you got to see bubs precious heartbeat. My BFF had a clot too and it resolved itself and she is now 25wks. Its very common with IVF apparently. I hope your scan today goes really well and you get some lovely photos of bub to look at when you need that extra bit of strength. Are you going to SUFW? If so hope you get Dr Kesby he works on a Friday and looked after us with Isabella’s kidney and he was fantastic.

Crofty – i am so sorry to hear of your BFN, it is just sooo crappy. It may be worth considering extra testing before another transfer. Sending many hugs to you!

Locnessie – hope things are going well

Picky – amazing news – congrats to you, I had goosepimples too – fantastic news!

Slinky – glad all going well with bub!

Littlefeet fingers crossed for you

Rubedoo – good luck with the job hunting!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkButterfly For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (18-11-2012),Rubeedoo  (18-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty, sending more your way xx

AFM, thanks everyone for your well wishes The encore was so worth it! I was still a bundle of nerves in the waiting area and I'm sure it will be the same every time. Little bean's heart rate had gone up to 133bpm and still being a little overachiever and measuring a couple of days ahead.

Pink, I did go to SUFW but to the Bondi Jct office and they were great. Sonographer could not find any evidence of the clot today but it only had a volume of 0.1ml and was less than a cm in diameter on Monday so seems it may have all bled out? We have booked in with an OB, Rob Buist who has experience with post AS pregnancies and has delivered some of of Prof V's success stories. 1st appt is Dec 3rd and our NT scan will be Dec 24th which really would be the BEST Christmas present EVER if all goes to plan

DH and I just cannot believe this is real It just seems so surreal that after 4.5 years of an uphill battle we might actually have a baby

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (16-11-2012),PinkButterfly  (16-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Starf1sh View Post

AFM, had a really scary bleed yesterday morning, bright red but thankfully no cramps. I knew this was a possible post AS complication as the embie dug in deeper to the endometrium but it really scared the bejesus out me. I went to emergency but there was little they could do on a Sunday apart from a bt (which was fine) but they did book me in with the early pregnancy assessment clinic at RHW for this morning. So a horrific 24 hours was spent thinking it was the beginning of the end even after the bleeding tapered off to brown by the evening and has now stopped

The GREAT news is a strong heartbeat was seen today at 6w1d and the fetal sac is even measuring a couple of days ahead! The sonographer also saw a small clot which is where she suspects the bleeding has come from and there may be some more to come away yet. To say we are relieved and ecstatic at this outcome is a serious understatement. It was really overwhelming for both DH and I as we have never seen that precious heartbeat before.

We will have our 'proper' scan on Friday as planned as it will be an opportunity to see our bub again (I can't believe I am saying this!) and check out what that pesky clot is doing.
    Hi Starf1sh,

I just wanted to let you know that our stories sound very similar. I had 2 massive bleeds, and ended up with a huge clot just underneath bub (i was told I was miscarrying at the ER a couple of weeks ago when DH rushed me in after i started hemmoraging) and bubby's heartrate had dropped to 76 But the next day, it was up to 110 (as seen by my FS) even though i was still bleeding. I've now been on bed rest from week 5 and will be until 1 week before the end of my first trimester. The good news is that I had my first ob appt and bub is measuring only 2 days behind and the clot has halved in size and is dissolving well. He's really really happy with the progress and the heartbeat is between 160 and 170. i'm 9 weeks today. As a fellow AS lady, i feel your trepidation. My bub is a fighter, i'll give him/her that!.

All the best love xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    congrats starfish.....i hope u have a dull and boring next 8 months ....what a trooper you have been. good luck for your next appts and NT scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news Starfish enjoy every second on !!

So very happy for you xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish yay.....how fantastic!!!!! So happy for you it's amazing!!!! Have you started to feel anything yet (symptoms)????
    YOu and hubby so deserve this to happen....x1000000

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had another BETA yesterday at 24 dpo and got results back today...5193! Such relief!!! Phew! My brain started to play tricks on me for sure...LOL
    I booked in my 7 weeks scan spot on 7 weeks on the 26th...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish - I have tears of happiness for you and your DH, such fantastic news!!! great news about the clot resolving - hope thats the end of the complications for you!!!!! So glad you have a v.competent ob who will look after you. Enjoy cloud nine my friend - there has been a spot reserved there for you for way too long! Can't wait to hear your news on xmas eve! Keep us posted

Swede awesome news!!!! roll on the 26th!

Hope all this good news is contagious

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC*UTD* #12

Sorry to crash but couldn't read and not post...

Starfish - I'm so overjoyed for you!! That's excellent news!!