Closed Thread
Page 56 of 75 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi crofty, I cannot recommend Dr Matthias highly enough, I am sure if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have my precious girl. Cant hurt to make an appointment, you wont be jinxing anything and hopefully you can have the pleasure then of ringing and cancelling cause you will be UTD!!! Best of luck

Swede, hope your son is ok?

Hi lochnessie, not sure if you remember me? I am only just starting to come out of my 'cave' after the last few horror years. I hope you and your little family are doing well? Good luck with your next cycle, sometimes doing "just one more" is the lucky one.

Starfish, thinking of you every day and sending all my positive vibes your way...I feel the same mix of anxiety & excitement for you as i did with my pregnancy! I want this soooo bad for you, as a lot of others on here do too....you have been through so much, this has to be your time now

2. The Following User Says Thank You to YinYang For This Useful Post:

crofty  (09-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    STARFISH - I'm so overjoyed for you, . I haven't been back on here for awhile and I just read back what you said to your sister when you got your bfp, how sweet, I teared up. Best of luck for your scan

SWEDE - oh wow, yippee can't wait to see what your bt reveals. Hope Archie is ok.

YY -

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kismet For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (12-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow, ladies. So much activity happening on this thread lately!
    Thanks for all of your well wishes and hugs re not getting the job. I've turned into a machine sending out applications left right and centre, so hopefully something lands soon. Just frustrating because I can't plan anything with the embryo until I get it all sorted out, aaaargh!
    Crofty how are you going love? No signs of AF yet? Tomorrow is your BT isn't it? I've got absolutely everything crossed you'll soon be joining Starfish and Swede on their exciting journies!!
    Littlefeet oh we are so on the same page re finances. It is crippling in so many ways. I know how much it would've cost you (emotionally and financially) to do one final cycle and I really, really hope this is IT and you get your beautiful BFP. You have been on such a rollercoaster and deserve it so much. I hope your scan showed some wonderful follies developing. Yes, yes, keep it to yourself if you can. It's not worth the fallout telling people who just don't get it.
    Luckyme1 I hope you follow in Swede's footsteps and fall naturally. Swede and Fionaalice are proof it DOES HAPPEN.
    Starfish oh I can only imagine how you must be feeling with the spotting and the countdown to the scan this Friday. I just feel so strongly this one is one healthy bub and will go the distance and you'll be cradling him/her in your arms before you know it. We are all cheering loudly from the sidelines for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede I hope your son is okay!!! How did your blood test go? I hope the little emby is snuggling in tight and pray that this pregnancy will be smooth sailing for you...
    Lochnessie how is your cycle progressing? Did you say you've got some good follies happening? Yay!! Great that your FS is willing to follow whatever Wazza thinks too. This time you are definitely in control of your cycle. That must be a nice feeling when the balance of power shifts from the FS to the client It should be like that all the time, but unfortunately it seems that it's only when we learn the right questions to ask (through painful experience or through the amazing women on threads like this) that we get the answers we need. Your visit with Wazza was worth its weight in gold for this alone, I reckon. Thinking of you and sending you lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    WOW, HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO STARFISH!!!
    I'll pray and pray that you see that gorgeous strong heartbeat later this week and you have a healthy and strong baby to hold in your arms soon
    I'm SO thrilled for you

SWEDE!!!
    You little beauty, you've done it again
    Congratulations!

And one more piece of miracle news I'm awaiting is you gorgeous Lochnessie... one more try, I'll be lurching

And of course a big and cheer to all you great girls - such a wonderful supportive thread here, I feel so lucky to have been a small part of it

AFM - all good here, just busy ++ Just trying to saviour every moment and truly appreciate what we have... every child is a miracle, but a IVF child is so wanted and special

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mum4nay For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (12-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC*UTD* #12

Thx Yingyang, I haven't made the call yet but have an awful feeling I will be

Sweedenie - any news form BT yet? Hope your son is also on the mend

Hi starfish- cant wait to hear all about bubs details this week!!!!

Rubeedoo- tomorrow is my poas day- WFC don't do BTs straight away(not even sure they do them unless requested/demanded) so I have to do 2 x poas tues and Thursday

Little feet - any news on your scan? Hope you have some nice follies developing

Lucky me- hope your enjoying your natural attempts

Lochnessie- hope your cycle is underway today unless you were one of the lucky ones with a natural!!!

Mum4nay- glad to hear your doing well and enjoying mummy hood! Your right about ivf bubbas, very much so little miracle children, so very much wanted

Hi to all out there reading along

AFM- so by my calcs, I'm day 25 of my cycle, and 13 dp 2 day transfer with no AF as yet(however I do believe that pessaries are suppose to delay you AF from arriving) I'm still freaking out about POAS tomorrow, I've never in my life seen 2 x lines (bar on an OPK) so DH an I are really nervous/ worried as we both know that the HPK can still be negative even though I don't have AF - one positive we've got is that my body may finally be absorbing the progesterone as it could be, so maybe my lap and hyst did some good as well as the herbs and acu - so by this time tomorrow ill either be in shock or really disappointed - either way, we'll just have to move onto the next plan of attack - here's hoping we don't have too✨fxfxfx

Btw- has anyone been on pessaries and not gotten AF before stopping them? My temps are still high; have been told that can also be the pessaries as well. Urrrgghhh sorry for my rant just really nervous 😕

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty, SOOOO hoping you see that tomorrow!!!

Swede, any news??? Hope Archie is ok now?

Nessie, how's the cycle going?

YY,
    I remember following some of the milestones of your pregnancy with my heart in my mouth but you certainly got the most wonderful of outcomes in the end in your beautiful DD You really are the queen of perseverance xx

Rubee, you are a real sweety remembering where everyone is up to Hope the right job is not far away now

Lotsa to those trying naturally or about to start cycling...

AFM, had a really scary bleed yesterday morning, bright red but thankfully no cramps. I knew this was a possible post AS complication as the embie dug in deeper to the endometrium but it really scared the bejesus out me. I went to emergency but there was little they could do on a Sunday apart from a bt (which was fine) but they did book me in with the early pregnancy assessment clinic at RHW for this morning. So a horrific 24 hours was spent thinking it was the beginning of the end even after the bleeding tapered off to brown by the evening and has now stopped

The GREAT news is a strong heartbeat was seen today at 6w1d and the fetal sac is even measuring a couple of days ahead! The sonographer also saw a small clot which is where she suspects the bleeding has come from and there may be some more to come away yet. To say we are relieved and ecstatic at this outcome is a serious understatement. It was really overwhelming for both DH and I as we have never seen that precious heartbeat before.

We will have our 'proper' scan on Friday as planned as it will be an opportunity to see our bub again (I can't believe I am saying this!) and check out what that pesky clot is doing.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (18-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry to crash ladies but I just had to say, starfish I am so, SO happy for you and DH!!!! After everything you have been through, to finally see a heartbeat is a wonderful miracle. Congratulations, you deserve all the happiness this baby can bring.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (13-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi girls!

Haven't posted on this thread in ages but just wanted to give Starf1sh and Swede a great big cyber hug and say congratulations!!! I am so excited for you both!

Starf1sh I have uterine issues too, adhesions from PID, and to read of your BFP gave me a lot of hope that one day it might be okay, so thankyou. X

I just transferred my last lone wonky-looking frostie, the one who's been sitting in the freezer for two years and for which the lab had no hope of surviving thaw, let alone implantation. To my utter shock and disbelief, they told me on Friday it has resulted in a a BFP, my first ever. So it looks like if all goes well, we could be PG buddies... Here's hoping!

PW xox

Ps: sending love to Spot, Melk, Nessie, Millie and the rest of the spring chickens in here
    Last edited by PickyWickles; 12-11-2012 at 18:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HOly Moley....Picky!!!!! You just made me get goosebumps.....How totally great!!!! I will keep everything possible in crossed for a great pregnancy for you!!!!!! We must be so close!!!!!! When will you do a scan????? What DPO are you? Huge warm hugs...I am so freaking happy for you!!!! No words can desribe it..after all you been through lately!!!! whooooo

Starfish!! Scary with the bleed...it happen to my friend too, she bleed on and off for a few weeks after discovering a clot...she was going crazy with worry but she is not 24 weeks and all good!!!! how amasing to see that little heartbeat!! Are you still going on the 16th????

Crofty...OMG you must be one strong woman not doing a poas!!!!! I hope we will read a fantstic result tomorrow...I will be so eagerly checking here to see your results..All the best

mum - thank you

Nessie - I hope you will get that very much longed after result..you so deserve it....

kismet - thank you

Rube - I hope you can get a good job very soon.......my son is ok. He had some horrible viral blisters in his mouth (they thought firstly it was hand foot and mouth disease) and could neither drink or eat...so needed some hospital attention...but he is ok now except that he has started to cough and got a knotty nose...I hope he wont get to bad again...We had to put this very expesive numbing agent in his mouth and then we could give him liquid through a syringe.....but it only took a few days and then he was ok.....

Thanks ALL for thinking of me!!! I had my BT on Friday but didnt get the results until this arvo. So my levels on 18 dpo (friday) was 739! With Archie it was very similar (741) and my last pregnancy it was 935.....I will do another BT on Thursday and then will be 5week 3days. No spotting this time, at least not yet.
    I must say I am feeling like nutcase...I am so very worried and not confident. I cant wiat for a heartbeat to ease that horrible worry.....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to swedeendie For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (18-11-2012)