Closed Thread
Page 55 of 75 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede - wowzers! That is such wonderful news! A huge congrats to you and here's hoping everything goes perfectly this time.

Starfish - will be thinking of you on the 16th (and checking to see the good news )

crofty -

Slinky xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to slinkymalinki For This Useful Post:

swedeendie  (13-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news Starfish!! I am keeping all fingers, toes, arms, legs, hair crossed for you! As hard as it is to do try to take each day at a time...keeping occupied and meditation sounds perfect....grow bubba grow!

Hi Swede Congratulations to you too! thats great news...yep sounds like another little precious bub is determined to be with you. Have you had a blood test yet? thanks for thinking of me xxx I dont post much anymore on here, after my horrible m/c in 2009 i struggled on with 3 more ivf cycles and unfortunately 3 more miscarriages before finding the fantastic Dr Matthias who treated my high NK cells..luckily i fell pg again next cycle with his treatment and now have a gorgeous perfect little 7 month old girl!! I look back on those extremely difficult years and can still say it was all so very worth it...would even do it all over again for a 2nd

All the best of luck to all the other ladies here...i am a strong believer that determination and perserverence will eventually deliver a healthy bub... sometimes the road to get there is different from what we expect.
    Never give up!

YY

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YinYang For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (08-11-2012),swedeendie  (08-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC*UTD* #12

Hi crofty,

We have no frosties just trying au naturalle in between cycles. Not sure what my body is doing though as no ovulation yet. The pee sticks aren't clear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Sounds like lots has been happening here!

Swede - Such amazing heart warming news. I wish you a happy, healthy worry-free pg. Let us know how you get on.

Crofty - I hope the 2ww is being kind to you. For me the worst part about it is using Crinone, I hate that stuff! I am praying for you that this is the cycle that gives you a BFP x

Rubedoo - Sorry about the job. Really hope that something turns up for you and that you get to use your frostie soon. I have only done FET once and remember on the way to ET I was convinced I would get there and they would tell me that it hadn't survived the thaw. I think that the anxiety is natural but I pray it all turns out positively for you.

Starfish - I hope you are enjoying your pg, you have been in my thoughts a lot recently. You are clearly someone who has touched so many of us (so many people coming back to wish you well confirms that). I will be praying your scan goes well and that after that you can relax a little bit more. You really have made it and I for one can't wait to hear about when you are holding bubs in your arms.

to everyone else.

AFM - I started jabbing last week and have my first scan tomorrow to see number of follies. I have found that I have really withdrawn from everyone this time around and other than DH and you ladies on here I have told no one we are trying again. Last time I really believed it was our last cycle and I think something in me broke when it didn't work. So this time around the injections and meds are part of my daily routine but I am not focussing on them too much. This time is really will be our last cycle as we have no more money left, and I also don't think I have the emotional strength that many of you ladies do to keep trying over and over again. This time we are having ICSI with HA and DNA testing so hopefully better fert numbers. Let's hope this is the one that works.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Feet For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (12-11-2012),swedeendie  (13-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck little feet for today's scan- hope there's some nice follies with lots of eggs!!!! Yeah I remember the terrible crinone- still got a few boxes of it at home as well as left over pessaries I know about keeping it from family and friends - I always feel embarrassed when it doesn't work and have to explain to everyone that we weren't successful, we haven't told many thistle around either as not a lot of people understand an IVFrs situation let's hope you get your BFP this cycle and have some nice little frosty brothers or sisters for later

Luckyme1- I can't trust the pee stick either for teaching "o" I always had to also take into consideration CM and temp (however my temp was up and down until after I "o" good luck with ala natural

Hi yin yang- your about the 4th person to talk about dr M since I had transfer I shall def be consulting him if this cycle isn't successful as to my knowledge I've never had success with implantation !!!! I'm
    Even contemplating calling and making an appt this week to c if I can get in and see him in dec, prior to a fresh cycle in January - but don't know if I'm jinxing this cycle from doing so!!

Afm- been having weird dreams, this progesterone plays with your head - haha, and its all to do with needing to go to the loo around 4.30 every morning - I get up at 5.30, and we all know about pessaries and the 30 min wait so I pessarise, then wake at 5 or so and take my temp ( still taking it - not sure if I'm suppose to anyway this morning I was going in for egg collection and The other night my waters broke!!! All to do with needing to go to the loo
    Anyway, still no AF but it is early so still going insane

Hope everyone else is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede, how did the bt go???

Littlefeet, how was your 1st scan? Hoping lucky last really is the lucky one for you!

Crofty, almost there lovely! Any encouraging signs and will you POAS over the weekend?

AFM, hanging in there! Have had a couple of minor incidents of spotting this week which sent me back to the clinic for a bt and got the reassurance that all is doubling is it should and my P4 is still very high. Phew! So far seems to be one of those things which isn't uncommon in a post AS pregnancy...Still another whole week to go till scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Starfish.....only 1 week to go before your scan......such nerv-wrecking time....but I am sure you will be just fine!!!! I cant wait for next friday.....Glad the BT been good...so scary with spotting...but it is all good yay

Rubedoo...Firstly - Thank you!!!! Sorry you didnt get THAT job I will keep my fingers crossed for a fresh fantastic start of 2013......It is about time for sure.....

Trying - and thank you!!!

Lucky....thank you...and I hope your ovaries will get to do their part...FX....Body just acts weird sometimes....FX for a natural miracle

Crofty... ta!!!!! I took 150mg per day. ..up until day 5 after ovulation..and that was due to I ran out.....But i been adviced to stop as soon as getting a bfp..as well as the dhea....I only take fish oil, folic acid and baby aspirin now
    I hope you are doing ok...I am keeping everything crossed for you.....

Fiona...Sinlky....

Yinyang...OMG...how totally amazing to read your last post...I am so thrilled for you....to have a baby girl!!!! That is just the most fantastic news ever!!!!! Truly a miracle bubba!!!! Huge congratulations!!!!

Little feet - so glad you can squeeze another cycle in..as hard as it....I really hope this is your time....it just sucks that money is part of this journey. it is so unfair. I hope the extre effort iwht ic and dne will have a magic effect and give a long after bfp...huge hugs

I havnt done any bt just yet...my son been sick and in hospital..he is ok now..but we are going back to our gp tomorrow for a check up so i thought I will do a bt then. MY normal gp is away...bummer...so annoying....today I been rather dissy and slightly queasy......nothing else really just yet.....I hope little bub is thriving.....but it is always such worry,,,,very difficult o relax about it.....

Sending loads of baby dust to everyone.....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to swedeendie For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (12-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Oh I have everything crossed this special little bubba sticks to Mummy like glue for the next 8 months Hope Archie is ok.

Starfish I hope the next week goes by quickly for you, it reall is worse than the 2WW. How are you feeling?

Crofty god how I hate what progesterone does to our bodies, let's just hope the weird dreams are because you a preggas!!!!!

Luckyme I'm hoping I might get a natural BFP this month too! Wouldn't it be lovely!

Littlefeet how did your scan go?

Drmummy last cycle was antagonist/agonist, Wazza really pulled out every trick. Definately a lot harder trying for number two, as we only had sperm issues 4 years ago. Sadly now we have low AMH & lining issues so definately a lot harder.

AFM we will cycle again starting next week. I'm going back to old FS as I just can't be bothered co-ordinating a Brissy trip around this time of year. I LOVED Wazza & really think if we had found him a year ago that he could have worked miracles for us, but sadly my ovaries have had enough Anyway my FS is happy to do whatever Wazza has recommended, We got Atleast 2 follies this time.
    Last edited by lochnessie; 08-11-2012 at 19:16.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lochnessie For This Useful Post:

swedeendie  (13-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies

Starfish - hope your spotting eases up between now and your u/s I have also heard of ladies spotting all through their pregnancy not long now for your 1st look at miracle bubs!!!!

Thx sweedenie- I am still all over the shop! + one min - the next , did you get BT yesterday at the GP??? Any more news for us??

Lochnessie- thx me too (about my dreams) fx you get your natural this month so you don't have to cycle again!!!!!

Afm - I think I'm 11 or 12 DPO - and currently 10 day post 2 day transfer. Haven't had any spotting as yet (may mean my progesterone pessaries ate doing what they're suppose to , still really tired all the time, haven't had my usual chocolate cravings pre AF which is a good sign.

but I should stop reading into things DH keeps asking me if I have any AF signs, and wants to know if anything shows immediately, I just explain feels exactly the same as past cycles, just a waiting game and hope for the best, but expect the worst do we can move on to a fresh cycle in jan - uuuurrrrhhh just wish I knew!!! Not due to poas until tues next week!!!!

Only other positive signs are that I don't feel like I'm heavy or dropping (if you know what I mean?) and my temps are still high, above 36.9 every day - guess I just have to Hangin there and wait and see

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish, congratulations!!! For a great scan coming up and for a smooth, uneventful pregnancy. Best wishes!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mom2TwoDSs For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (12-11-2012)