Closed Thread
Page 54 of 75 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Crofty - hope your two little embies are snuggling in tight...

YinYan - OMG How wonderful to read you are still lurking! I am thinking of you along with a few special other women that was on here for a very long time. I hope life treats you well. YOu are always an amazing friend here

Dr Mummy - yay - lovely to hear from you too!! I hope that little ray of sunshine is keeping you on the run!!! Eric might be walking now????

I just want to share my news. TO be honest it is just the most amazing experience that I have had in a long time. I am pregnant! It is just truly a miracle to me! (Millie - you where right!!!!!!!
    ) Hubby and I been together for 15 years and we had unprotected sex for 7 years and for four years we tried everything to fall pregnant. We did 5 ivf's before having our son in Jan 2011 (Archie) and we be so happy! We been trying since about October last year for baby no 2.
    I had the D&C 8 weeks ago and now I have fantastically fallen naturally again...it is just INSANE!!!!
    We got a long way to go, I am only 11 dpo today, but gotten three days of positives! I feel totally happy along with dead scared and excited and nervous. I hope this little bean is a healthy bean...please let this be a healthy bubba!!!!

I am extremely lucky so suddenly become fertile after having a baby....my body suddenly know what to do!!!!!! Both successful cycles I been on dhea and coq10!!!!! Would be great to know why it worked..and the matter of fact is that as far as we know it was hubbys sperm that was way to low and not good...and I am now 40....it is just amazing!!! FX FX FX!!!

I will eagerly be waiting for my heartbeat scan and if the experience will be anything like last time I will be total wreck...

So Starfish...you and I are so close!!!!!!
    That feels very special......how do you feel????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh WOW Swede!!!!!!!!!!! Your body REALLY wants to be pregnant What a miracle! It seems like some kind of switch gets flicked with fertility sometimes. We also tried for 3 years to get pregnant and then I fell naturally twice within 6 months without much effort at all! Hoping this is your sticky 2nd bubba and crossing my fingers for great numbers

Crofty, more coming your way!

Minibar, and thank you xx

Millie, psychic re: Swede's news?? Thanks for your sweet post it made me I am feeling pretty good, apart from very tired and (.)(.) feel like they are going to literally explode but seems to be mostly associated with high progesterone.

Clinic were happy to send me on my merry way after 1st bt but I nearly had a coronary over that, so had a follow up today Hcg 1429 and P4 290 so I am feeling reassured that all is doubling as it should.

I booked my 7 wk scan today (for Nov 16th) and I felt such overwhelming anxiety just ringing up and saying those words as it is a hurdle I have fallen at twice before. Planning on getting back into a bit of a routine with meditation and also keeping busy over the next 2 weeks.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (02-11-2012),swedeendie  (02-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Swede that is AMAZING!! I'm soooo thrilled for you and your DH! It feels like this is the new wave of pregnancies for the over 35ers. May they keep coming...
    Starfish those are fabulous numbers and it sounds as if it's all textbook perfect, yay!
    Trying Thanks for your beautiful words and encouragement with my next cycle. You're so right, sometimes it's just someone quietly supporting you from the sidelines or in cyberspace that can get you through a rough day
    Crofty how are you going love? Hopefully not too crazy yet I'm hoping you're going to join Starfish and Swede very, very soon
    Lochnessie any word on your next cycle and what you've decided? Old FS, Wazza again, or a break???

afm I didn't get the dream job by the coast unfortunately (too good to be true?), so I'm just applying for absolutely anything now and hoping to settle into a new position before Christmas. This year has been full of frustration and disappointment (if I haven't hit rock bottom yet, I must be pretty close ) so I'm looking forward to a fresh new year full of positive experiences.
    Last edited by Rubeedoo; 03-11-2012 at 18:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede, WOOO HOOO! Congratulations! There must a wonderful little soul around you determined to join your family, I think. Here's hoping for an easy pregnancy with a beautiful baby at the end

Starfish, my obs said to me once when I was having one of my regular freakouts that it easy to forget that most of the time, pregnancy turns out fine. Because we have been through the other side and we know the pain of infertility and miscarriage, its easy to forget that those experiences are the exception and not the rule. It is far, far more likely that your 7 week scan will be fine, as will your 13 week scan, as will your 20 week scan, as will your birth!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC*UTD* #12

Sweedendie how amazing

Thanks
    Reviews

Go crofty

Thanks
    Reviews

Starfish what perseverance, all these people coming out and offering you congrats must mean you are a special person.

AFM - waiting to o naturally after a failed ivf cycle. But my ovaries are really aching but no line on the opk yet. My o was late last time after the failed ivf so possibly the same reason. Very strange, don't know what's going on with my ovaries!

Thanks
    Reviews

Rubeedoo- I know how you feel about your precious little emby surviving the thaw!!! Fingers crossed she/he will be on board early next year!! Sorry to hear about the not so dream job I'm sure another is around the corner bigger and better than this one

Sweedenie - WOW!!! Massive congrats to you - 2012 is definately having up to be your year!!! Fx all is well & your emby is holding on tight for his/her long journey how much coq10 did you take prior to your bfp's?? And did you stop once you found out you were UTD?

Starfish - looking forward to hearing about next Thursdays 7week scan

Luckyme1 - bring in the big "O"!!! How Manu frosties do you have waiting to board the mother ship???

AFM - I'm still surviving the dreaded tww - thanks for all your wishes I forgot about the dreaded symptoms of progesterone pessaries those awful twinges/stitch like pain and constant flutters - uuurrrrhhhh frustrating - so I guess I'll know by the weekend if AF rears her ugly head!!! Fingers x this is the lucky transfer

Baby dust to you all

10. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (05-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rubedoo, I'm sorry this wasn't the job for you, but hoping a great opportunity is just around the corner for you. Just sending some your way as it sounds like you could use some xx

Crofty, hey PUPO mama! Yes the joys of progesterone (I'm still experiencing them!). Heading into the 2nd week love, nearly there! I still have to wait a whole 11 days till scan....feels like forever!

Luckyme, hope your O is here soon!

Trying
    , thank you I'm going to try and hang onto that sage advice. It is very difficult to let go of the fear and I'm trying to work towards just accepting it as par for the course. I'm really not expecting to get an easy ride without any typical post AS challenges (particularly given the severity of AS I had) but it will be more than worth it if we end up with a healthy bubba this time
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 05-11-2012 at 19:58.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (12-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede congratulations!

starfish - will be thinking of you and waiting to hear great news on the 16th