Closed Thread
Page 53 of 75 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lochnessie - actually I'm curious as to whether you have heard anything new this time around that you didn't already know from your previous TTC? Is it still like voodoo? It seems to me like there have been no new advances for since the Colorado protocol and DHEA/luveris/growth hormone approaches. I guess we're still even now trying to achieve any definitive insight into the mechanisms of these agents with respect to IVF success. Voodoo I tells ya....... Perhaps we need a magical set of dice that can tell us which combination of everything to use for each cycle!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish a huge CONGRATS. I don't post on BH very often but I have kept following (stalking) your journey. Enjoy everyday and talk to your little embie with love and peace. Your perseverance and belief has given you your miracle. What a special sister you have. Baby dust and special hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish - WOW WOW WOW'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is the most incredible wonderful news

So many times I have hoped to see you post that. It is a delight and thrill to see it happen.

Your perseverance and maintenance of hope in the most difficult of circumstances, not to mention your grace, dignity and unstinting support for others are extraordinary. The only ordinary thing about you is the completely ordinary pregnancy you will experience over the next 8 months. And then the complete miracle of birth.

Celebrating this moment with you all the way gorgeous.

Enjoy.

Slinky xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty good luck today with transfer!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow, it's been a bit of a 35+er's reunion in here!

So wonderful to hear from you Drmummy, Always and YingYang and thank you for coming out of the woodwork to add your support and congratulations I hope all of your cherubs are thriving??

YY, let's definitely stay in touch xx

Slinky, thank you so much for your gorgeous words Now I want to hear about you!!!?

Swede and Fiona,

Crofty, how did your transfer go? Hope those twinnies are making themselves comfy as we speak!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC*UTD* #12

I just wanted to pop on and congratulate Starfish I am so happy for you what a well deserved BFP I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly. Enjoy every minute

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC*UTD* #12

Thanks everyone for your well wishes - transfer went well yesterday, and both embryos were transferred so hopefully at least one keeps dividing and growing and eventually implanting!!!! So for now, we're PUPO with twinnies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starf1sh - Wooohhoooo!!!! I can't stop smiling thinking of you up the duff, knocked up, with a bun in the oven How are you feeling? It is so surreal when it finally happens and I'm so looking forward to reading up on your scan results. Congratulations mumma!

Crofty - Well done for getting those 2 lovely embies onboard the mothership. I'll be lurking for your BFP

Swede - You have had a hard year, and I still think you have a very sticky BFP coming your way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty great news with the transfer! My biggest fear is that my frozen embryo won't survive the thaw, so you've passed that hurdle with flying colours! both embryos keep dividing and hatching and implanting...
    Starfish is it sinking in yet Good luck with the next blood test and may those levels keep rising. I was thinking ahead (as usual!) and realised you'd be having a significant scan around Christmas. What a fantastic present from Santa that will be And that bracelet story with your sister was such a tear-jerker!
    Trying I had a look at your signature and your own amazing journey with the miracle of Tom at the end. You've been such a pioneer of information and hope and ultimately success for women with Asherman's Syndrome. Honestly, this week I've been an emotional wreck (in a good way!) reading yours and others against-the-odds stories. It's been so uplifting. Thank you for giving myself and so many others hope and the courage to keep going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rubeedoo, I wish I could say to you that I never gave up on my baby dream, but I did - lots - and lots of times on this thread. If you've gone back through my posts then I'm sure you've come across lots and lots of my 'pity posts' where I've dumped all my grief, sadness and self pity and publicly 'given up' on IVF. Always, always there was someone here ... sometimes a beautifully worded post, sometimes just a hug symbol, but always someone who would whisper that I shouldn't give up, that I should keep on trying, and that if I had lost faith that they would keep it for me. If it wasn't for the women on this thread I would have given up and I wouldn't have Tom. Once I had Tom I made a promise to myself that I would try to pay that forward in any way I could. Posting on a board seems like a pretty paltry thing to do, but hopefully by putting my story and my hard-won experience out there I can help someone else. I know you are anxious and worried about your emby defrosting and then making it to a pregnancy - it seems like such an against the odds kind of thing, doesn't it? But then that was Tom - a frozen emby, hatching blasty, who is now a giant ball of chuckles! I hope your emby turns out just the same

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (01-11-2012)