Closed Thread
Page 52 of 75 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo Hoo Starfish !!!!! Huge Congrats to you and DH, I have tears of joy for you, this is such great news. Wishing you a healthy and happy pg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    CONGRATULAIONS STARFISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is just the best best news....enjoy

helenmac is offline After 3 yrs of tcc I've got a BFP!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CONGRATULATIONS STARFISH (& to your DH) Those numbers are VERY reassuring!! After such a loooooong journey you have finally made it!
    So excited for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Starfish & DH . I've followed your journey since we cycled together a few years ago. I'm so happy after all you have been through you have a great positive result. Will be following your pregnancy. for a great scan in a few weeks. This is the one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty, congrats on your embies perfect thaw and all my best wishes and for transfer tomorrow. I hope this sees a chain reaction and the tide finally turn for us 75er's

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am absolutely blown away by the number of beautiful and supportive posts I have just read and I want to say a very heartfelt THANK YOU to EVERYONE who has posted and to make special mention of the regular 35+ gals who have been there for this cycle (and many, many others in some cases!)
    Swede, Millie, Crofty, Lochnessie, Slinky, Fiona, Mum4nay, Rubeedoo, Littlefeet, Luckyme and the 'graduate' thread girls Jfb and Kismet Hope I haven't missed anyone?

To the 'crashers' Hopefuljen, TTHC, Hoping4asticky1, welcome!!! Thank you for taking the time to drop in. It is also nice to know that my trials and tribulations with AS have caught others attention and that you care about the outcome!

Helenmac, you and I have followed each other around for a while and I really appreciate your support also

SimpsonDesert, you are an absolute GEM! Thanks for all the behind the scenes support you have given me for so long

Pink and Trying, I have a special place in my heart for both of you. You have both tirelessly supported me through some of the highest highs and lowest lows over the years. Trying, I definitely wouldn't be here without your wisdom, guidance and belief and I am forever in your debt for first raising the possibility of Asherman's with me and also directing me to Prof V

So I have a !!!! It really hasn't sunk it yet and while my mind can't help but skip to the potential complications of a post AS pregnancy I am comforted by the fact that I went into this transfer knowing my uterus was in the best shape it could be and was free of adhesions. I also had a 'secret weapon' in the most amazing gift of eggs provided by my sister and of course I am greatly encouraged by Trying's experience of bringing Thomas into the world and those of other women in the Asherman's community.

Apart from telling DH, I got the most joy from telling my sister on the phone today, which went something like "I wore a bracelet that you gave me to the bt today, but it turns out I already had a little piece of you with me"...we both cried!

Now onto the next long wait till scan day and trying to stay sane till then
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 29-10-2012 at 18:15.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

helenmac  (29-10-2012),PinkButterfly  (29-10-2012),SimpsonDesert  (30-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

OMG STARFISH!!!
    I am here crying my little eyes out with happiness and relief for you!
    Oh wow I know what that disbelief feels like ... To be honest I still have it almost every time I look at my baby!!!
    I will be holding my breath with you waiting for scan day!
    Wow wow wow ... Tears tears tears!
    joy joy joy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish!!! OMG you are bringing tears to my eyes...that is just so very special with your sister and the bracelet...and the magic little embies too!!! Far out, I cant even describe the feelings I have...so so very pleased to read those lines...finally!!!!!! YOU are pregnant!!!! We all will follow this journey with delight...your are so going have a bub in your arms in about 9 months......so amazing....OMG!!!!So happy for you and your dh!!!!

Crofty!!! Whoooo What wonderful news!!!! FX for a great growth of your little embie and a magic transfer coming up...I got a goood feeling!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Congratulations starfish!!

Another crasher here wanting to shout out a huge...

... WHOOOHOOOOOOO STARFISH!!!!

Starfish, through the many years of heartache and struggle you have dug deep and shown enormous strength and courage to follow the dream and never give up. While you will no doubt be cautious and anxious getting through this pregnancy take comfort in the fact that things are different this time, and like all the others here I also truly feel that this is your time and your precious earth angel is on their way to you.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers for the next 8 months...before you know it you will be , &

I am so so very happy for you Starfish and I hope we can keep in touch.

Take care
    YY

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a day to check in after a way too long absence!!!!! Work has really taken up every second of my spare time not taken up by Eric.

Sitting here a blubbering mess catching up on everyone's news. I apologise that I'm not going to able to acknowledge everyone and still make it to bed before midnight

Starfish - an incredibly cautious YOOHOO for you and DH I'm so thrilled about your success, albeit hard-fought. I expect you probably have the combined feelings of nauseous dread and excited butterflies. But hopefully very soon it will just be totally ordinary morning sickness around the time of your first glimpse of your bubby's beating heart followed by a totally ordinary pregnancy and birth However we all know there is nothing ordinary about this little miracle....

Millie and Fiona - massive belated congratulations on the safe arrival of your precious dears.

Swede - I'm so very sorry for your heartbreaking loss. You must be somewhat relieved to have an explanation even though it doesn't make it any easier. I wish you a very rapid follow-up BFP.

Lochnessie - So sorry that this cycle was a bust. Are you going to tempt nature? I can't offer any comparison as your failed cycle was equivalent to a winning cycle for me. But I'm certain that the reason there are so, so many protocols is that they all work, just not for everyone and not all of the time. Educated guess-work and persistence is the only key I found. That and lucrin rather than syneral, DHEA, CoQ10, aspirin, Colorado, etc, etc......... But I still only got 2 eggs maximum.

Slinky, all the best for the safe delivery of your precious bundle of joy. I'm so thrilled for you and I hope you can slow down a little and "enjoy" your last few weeks of pregnancy.

Crofty - I hope everything goes smoothly for you tomorrow and wish you every success

I know I have missed so much. Best wishes to all and I hope your IVF journey, be it first, second, third...., is a short, yet successful, one.

oxoxox

12. The Following User Says Thank You to drmummy For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (30-10-2012)