Closed Thread
Page 50 of 75 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG Starfish, truly wonderful news

Hope you have plenty to keep you busy until Monday! Sending you sticky vibes by the bucket load

Can't wait to hear BT results

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    good luck starfish, hope u have massive big numbers for mondays BT!!!! cant wait to hear the news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rubedoo, sadly my knowledge of Ashermans is hard won, but I am living proof you can come back from Ashermans and have a healthy pregnancy and baby (see my signature - Thomas is my post Asherman's miracle). I hope and believe Starfish will have one of these in her signature soon.

Nessie, Loads of women on our Brissie thread are Wazza patients, and because he is willing to try new things sometimes things go wrong, but also things go very right ... I personally know three babies who wouldn't be here but for Wazza .... he wasn't my FS and I don't have an axe to grind for him at all, but my old FS seemed to have run out of ideas whereas the FS who gave me Tom was willing to try new things. I'd had an unsuccessful flare with my first FS (heaps of eggs, good fert ... just no pregnancy). My second FS put me on an Antagonist cycle which was a disaster that got cancelled, then she put me on a long down-reg which gave me the golden egg. So I guess my personal view is that in IVF you need to keep trying new things. Whatever you decide I hope you can rest and renew before your next cycle (and three cheers to DH for being good to go another round!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Starfish you have made my week I have everything crossed for you for Mondays BT, I'm not wishing you luck as you don't need it, this is finally your time my friend

Thanks Trying, I do really believe in Wazza & still think if anyone can get us pregnant it is him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Starfish! - sneaking in to send you lots of , I'm loving the sound of this cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starf1sh - I can't wait for the 'formality' of tomorrow to be over (and see those lovely numbers). But for now I just wanted to say....Wooohhoooo!!!!!! You have done it girl! Sooooo happy for you.

We'll celebrate properly tomorrow

Nessie - Wazza is truly brilliant and passionate about getting you knocked up. He got me knocked up with Stella and was so on to everything (and included 3 months of post BFP support). I can't tell you how impressed I am by him. He gets a real buzz out of getting a BFP for the 'too hard basket' ladies too. I really hope you use him again. In the meantime, be good to yourself, as I'm sure the whole last cycle was very stressful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg okmg omg sRAFISH!!!!!i I cant wiat tho hear the update today!!!!! I will be so thrilled for you........OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Nessie....massive hugs...must be very frustrating!!! Glad you got a supportive hubby....All the best for another cycle!!!!

SOrry just a quick one.....I be back later

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC*UTD* #12

Good Luck STARFISH with your BT today - hoping for g8 numbers

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC*UTD* #12

Morning all, blood tests done and, well I had a surprise U/S this morning and my lining is good at 10mm so getting really to "o" and hopefully be PUPO by the weekend hope my little day 1 frosties survive the thaw!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede – many hugs to you, of course its normal to grieve for you bub. It must be so hard with a constant visual reminder with your friend pregnant at the same time – i had that happen with my miscarriage too, its tough. Coq10 is great, i took a v.high dose of 600mg and royal jelly too.

Rubedoo – hope you get the job, coastal living sounds perfect! I love the kidman analogy too – did i just read she is having bub no.6????

Nessie – so sorry to hear your cycle was cancelled. Like Starfish, I was oversupressed on the long down reg cycles – my worst results ever with one a zero fertilisation of eggs. I read lots of good stuff about oestrogen priming type cycles and used luveris in my successful cycle (i have heard wazza uses pregnyl add back to help with egg quality). Did they say what your LH levels did early on? If too low that can inhibit oestrogen going up. I hope he has some more tricks to throw your way.

Crofty – great news!!! Everything crossed for your frosties!!!

Starfish - I am lurking awaiting your news