Closed Thread
Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    *Peep*

Hiya Lovely Ladies

Ive missed you!!

Im not even going to attempt to catch up but I see CONGRATULATIONS are in order for Spot and MIllie WOOOHOOOOOO. Im so happy to read this coming back! We are such troopers eh Fan diddly TASTIC!

Enjoy every moment girls

Not much to report here Im 33 weeks now which is a relief as ive been diagnosed with a short incompetent cervix since 20 weeks scan and was told id be lucky to make it to 30 weeks! So its been an anxiety filled pregnancy. Im on Progesterone pessaries to keep bubs in there and they seem to be working so far.

How are my other beautiful UTD ladies Mum4Nay and Pink going?

Please someone tell me if Ive missed anything else major and ive forgotten to congratulate someone

Hugs to the ladies still struggling and soldering on - im so sorry I havent been here for you ive just been very worried myself but ill try to change that now.

Big hugs and kisses

Gardenia

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely 35+ers
    Just a super quick pop in from me (still madly packing to get on the plane to PNG in the morning). Really wonderful numbers Millie and SpotTHIS IS IT GIRLS!!!!!!!

I hope you ALL had an enjoyable new years eve celebration with loved ones (although many of you would've been on the non alcoholic beverages ) We have been insanely busy with travelling interstate for Christmas and then back to Sydney rushing around madly as my DH has just opened a bar with some mates (which is where we had our NYE celebration last night )

Will be out of the loop for the next week or so but just wanted to wish you all a fabulous start to 2012 and let's keep the good news rolling!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just stopping in to say a big CONGRATULATIONS to Millie & Spot...wonderful news!

Natx

Thanks
    Reviews
    HAPPY NEW YEAR GIRLS!!

And a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Spot and Millie - fantastic news!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello lovely ladies and a big happy new year to all

WOW WOW and WOW!!!! Haven't been on here since well before Xmas and I can't believe the FANTASTIC news for Millie and Spot. YEEEHAAAAAA So so so exciting for both of you incredible women. Am over the moon for both of you Both your numbers look really good. Hope all is going well in these early stages and really looking forward to hearing more good news in the next little while. Congrats again. What incredible Xmas presents for you both

Crofty - very sorry to hear of your news Hope you are taking extra specially good care of yourself

Trying - a little baby boy . YAY!!!!

starfish - hope PNG is really helping to clear the decks for you and have everything crossed that 2012 is your year. About time

hi also to mum4nay, gardenia, pinkB, swedeendie, drmummy and all the other lovely 35+ers.

AFM - will be proceeding with an endometrial biopsy in January, with the procedure likely to be in a couple of weeks time. Hopefully it will give us some answers.

And just another enormous YIPPPPEEEEE for Millie and Spot. Such wonderful news ladies - my heart bursts with joy for you both

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls

Millie - I'm so sorry...i didn't see your fab news until now....

CONGRATULATIONS...wooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo what fantastic news...so so soooooooooooo happy for you..

Spot - How are you feeling??????????????????

Hi to everyone......Happy New Year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Slinky and Amum21

I had a follow up bloodtest yesterday and my HCG has risen from 672 14 DPO to 36,841 2 weeks later My clinic is very happy with that, and I'm going to be on the support drugs until week 11 (then slowly wean off prednsilone). HB scan is booked for this Friday 13th Lucky for some I hope...

Still so blissed out. Looking forward to the rest of you joining me soon.

M

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie.......what good numbers!!! So excited for you...All the best for this Friday!

Spot...how are things my dear?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie - wonderful news!! Friday the 13th will be LUCKY for you

Hi to everyone - so quiet here lately, is everyone on hols??????? How's Crofty - going again this year?? HOpe you're ok after the bFN Pinky - getting close now, are you all prepared? Starfish - enjoying your holiday no doubt T42 - taking care I hope!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie CONGRATULATIONS Fantastic numbers, so very happy for you!

Spot how are you going??

Good luck everyone cycling I hope 2012 brings some lovely miracles to this thread.