Closed Thread
Page 49 of 75 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Starfish!!! for a sticky little bub...with a bit of bleeding to dig in deep.... I had two days of spotting with Archie around that time.....i was totally convinced I was out due to the cramps....LOL....( the cramps was on and off for quite a few weeks too.....)

crofty..thank you... I hope your nov fet will be the magic one...xxx

Thing things I have done so far is: coq1o and dhea plus normal vitamins along with baby aspirin and fish oil...This I did when I got my natural bfp too.... I have now been on it for the last 45 days or so...but I have stopped the dhea as I have excessive hair loss...scary....but if next cycle if this one isnt lucky I will start royal jelly and evening primrose oils too.....
    The more I read about coq10 the more amazed I am with this, it seem quite a miracle supplement.....anyway....who knows.....???LOL ( It helps energizing the cells)
    Starfish..when is your test day? WIll you test early???? I have my hope up so high for you!!!

Nessie; how things???? FX for Friday

2. The Following User Says Thank You to swedeendie For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (25-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC*UTD* #12

OMG starfish - sooo hope you have implantation bleeding!!! So close to a bubs - were al praying this is your time - I need to hear good news from a fellow 75r!!!! I have my 1st BT tomorrow to start tracking for "O"

Thanks Lucky - I think that's who my DH contacted a couple of years back - GL with all the interviews

Sweed - thx hun, we're all in this together

Hi everyone else

4. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (27-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish, another sneaky work post sending you zen vibes for the 2WW implantation bleeding is real, I had it with DS1. But I know we can drive yourselves crazy with symptom-watch so am just sending you calm, relaxed vibes to get you through the wait Have everything crossed that this time is your time lovely

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (25-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    crofty good luck with BT today and tracking for O. I so understand with your feelings about your friend. I lost a good friend through this process and was totally surprised at her lack of understanding and compassion. I often think only someone who has struggled to conceive or carry a child can fully understand what it's like and truly empathise. It's an exclusive club we belong to (the Nicole Kidman camp, not the Antonia Kidman camp)
    swede so lovely to hear from you. I have a dear friend (not the same one above) who began trying for her second baby when I went through my first stim cycle and we were hoping we'd end up like those women on the maltesers ad, with matching bumps It worked for her but not for me and seeing her pregnancy progress reminds me of all those hopes and dreams. I wanted to go nursery shopping together and all of those things, but walking into baby shops is still a bit too hard.
    Luckyme1 I'm so sorry to hear about the last transfer and bfn. I think your counsellor sounds very proactive and positive by encouraging you to look at alternatives such as egg donors and foster care. You might not need to do either, but to have back-up plans is such a wise thing to do so you can follow those steps and have some direction if 'Plan A' doesn't work out.
    Littlefeet it's so good to have you back with us. Totally understand the need for some 'time out' to heal and regroup. Good luck with another potential cycle. for a financial windfall or a FS who puts his/her own bottom line aside and takes into account your circumstances.
    Millie & Pinkb yes please to photos of Stella and Isabella!!
    Starfish I don't know what P4 is (progesterone?) but it sounds great! I hated that feeling of cramping and having your period all the time even just after transfer. I must've checked my underpants about 1000 times during the TWW! Keeping everything for youuuuuu.
    afm thank you everyone for best wishes re job interview. It seemed to go well but won't know until mid to late next week. Yes, it will mean moving house and town (it's 3 hours from where I currently live) which is a major pain in the ***, but the trade-off will be a good job ON THE COAST! After the beach holiday I decided to apply as I could get used to living near the ocean for awhile. I won't sell my house in case I do get preggers next year and need somewhere to come back to.
    Last edited by Rubeedoo; 25-10-2012 at 15:10.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubeedoo For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (27-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rubeedoo I think a change is GREAT! We have just bought a country property & will be moving in March, we live at the beach ATM but I grew up with horses & have always wanted that for my family.

Swede maybe give it a couple of months trying natural & then try to talk DH into another cycle. I'm sure you will get another BFP, also add MEGAFOL to your vitamins, Wazza had me on this & it's meant to help egg quality.

Crofty how did your BT go?

Starfish Will you POAS?

AFM
    Cycle cancelled. I'm sooooo over it, but god love my DH, he wants us to do JUST ONE MORE!!!!!! So I will go straight into another cycle next month, Wazza thinks he was just try a flare cycle next time. DH wants to go back tooled FS as he thinks Wazza did nothing for us, but I really like Wazza.......anyway I have an appointment with old FS on Tuesday & see what he has to say, if he sits & scratches his head as usual I will scream.

Off to have a wine or two. Have a great weekend everyone.
    ME 41+DH 39
    6 Cycles= DS1
    TTC #2 3 FETS= BFN
    Cycle 7, 8, 9, 10, 11= BFFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie, I'm sorry honey It's soooo disappointing to have a cycle cancelled but I love your DH's attitude! I always found flare resulted in much better results for me. The last LDR I did completely over suppressed me (and was also the most $$$ cycle we did with saizen and PGD and 6 months of acupuncture leading into it!) My egg no's were very poor compared to previous so I'm hoping flare will be less likely to suppress you. Your tree change sounds fab btw!

Swede, I was on the same combo of supplements (including DHEA) when I had my natural BFP's as well. I do think there is something in the DHEA factor even if the side effects are challenging to say the least!
    Crofty,

Rubedoo, yep P4 shorthand for progesterone, E2 for estrogen. Geez I have been doing this waaaay too long! Hope you hear some good news from the interview soon.

So I POAS 2 days ago and got a faint +ve which I thought could still be pregnyl. Since 6dpt I have had one episode of brown spotting each day around lunchtime and then nothing the rest of the day but it has been driving me nuts!

Did another HPT today (9dpt) and it is much darker Just waiting for the numbers on Monday now....

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC*UTD* #12

Sorry to hear Lochnessie let's see what your old FS days then hey!!! God bless DH sometimes they say the right things don't they net your looking forward to the change back to the country - sounds beautiful (I'd also be happy with the beach too

starfish getting even more exited now hearing your HPT outcomes - so is BT on Monday??? praying this is your long awaited sticky one!!!!

Ruby love your analogy of tue kidmans yes we're definately not Antonia!!! Fingers x you get your job and start a new fresh year in a lovely beach suburb!!! Not
    Envious much!!!!

Have a good weekend everyone - I have another BT Sunday and again Monday to track 'O' so no sleep ins for me

12. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (27-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish, getting SOOOOO excited now! Spotting is more common post-Ashermans for some reason (you will see almost everyone on the FB page has spotting in their post AS pregnancies, even where the treatment was completed over a year ago - it seems to make no difference to bubs, just scares the c**p out of Mum!). Sending nourishing vibes to your lining and healthy growing vibes to that emby (and zen vibes to you!)

helenmac is offline After 3 yrs of tcc I've got a BFP!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping on to say Good luck on Monday to Starfish

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish OMG, OMG! I'm sending you lots of love and that the numbers on Monday confirm what you're seeing on the HPTs.
    Nessie I'm so sorry to hear about the last cycle. Such a hard choice about sticking with old FS or giving Wazza another opportunity to do his magic. The Flare didn't work for me (eggs were crap quality), but I've heard others have got great results from it and I didn't know anything about taking vitamin supplements beforehand, so I went in with my 41 y.o. eggs au naturale and without any assistance... What were your previous cycles? Antagonist?
    Crofty good luck with the bloods tomorrow and Monday. Hope everything is on track for cycle...
    Trying you are so much better than any doctor or nurse with your knowledge of all those Asherman's symptoms!