Closed Thread
Page 48 of 75 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Girls, I really am feeling very loved and overwhelmed by all your messages of support. THANK YOU!!!

Trying, thanks for celebrating with us just for getting here. Yep, definitely a feat in itself xx

Nessie, how did your scan go today???

Millie! Thanks gorgeous And also Jfb, very sweet of you to pop in xx

Rubeedoo, I'm so sorry hun to hear about your job and potentially having to delay your transfer However wishing you GOOD LUCK for your job interview Is the position far away from where you live now? I.e. would you have to move?

Pink, yes please! More photos of Miss Isabella and appreciate all the +ve hatching blasty stories

Slinky, I have been wondering how you were going and was thinking about sending you a PM and here you are! WOW 32 weeks!!!! What are your plans for giving birth in Japan and how have your munchkins settled in?

Crofty, I just have to offer. I think we have all experienced that gut wrenching feeling. It's like being poked in an open wound. I honestly think most people don't intend it, just wrapped up in their own stuff. Hope you are feeling a bit better soon and I'm excited to hear your FET is underway

Swede, you are also in my thoughts a lot

AFM, only 4dpt and it is torture!!! Geez this is about about my 9th or 10th 2WW and you'd think they'd get easier Had been hoping to at least get through the 1st week in a state of oblivion however it has been hard to ignore the cramping and heavy AF feeling I have had intermittently since transfer. At lunchtime I went to the bathroom and there was the tiniest amount of pink and that really did send me ...but nothing since

Hoping it is that illusive implantation phenomena (which I have personally never noticed before) rather than a very early AF coming

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (22-10-2012),Rubeedoo  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish, gorgeous, everything is sounding so positive!
    I have everything crossed for you and will be hoping hoping hoping to hear your positive news continue!
    Ugghhhhhh 2ww ... I think they get harder NOT easier!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grrrr just wrote a huge post to you all & lost it, so sorry just a quickie.

Starfish this is sounding sooooo promising I'm a bit excited I have to say.

Well this is so far my worst ever cycle CD9 & only 3 follies @8mm, lining only 4.5mm. DH & I wanted to cancel but will have another scan on Friday to see if anything is happening. I'm afraid my ovaries have given up Anyway I will let you all know on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Unfortunately our last cycle didn't work. It was a bfn after transferring one embryo on day three. Devastated, picking ourselves up now and will go again two more times but I don't have much hope.

saw counsellor yesterday though who was helpful, she suggested to start looking for a donor amongst our friends as a back up, so it gives them time to process the news. Such a scary process.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I've not been around since our last failed cycle but I have been reading along. I wanted to thank all of you for your beautiful words of support. I apologise for not coming back sooner to let you know how much I appreciated what you all said but I really was not in the right place to be here and needed a bit of time to heal. Finances are still an issue but we are working out whether we will be able to fund another cycle. FS has advised that if we do it again we would need ICSI with DNA testing as DH's swimmers didn't do so well last time. So we have a lot to discuss.

Starfish - I am cheering you on from the sidelines. I think it will make my year if you get your BFP, I can't think of anyone more deserving. You are going to be such a great Mummy and I feel priveldged to have witnessed part of your journey.

Lochnessie - sorry to hear this cycle isn't going as planned. I hope you get some good news on Friday. Thinking of you.

Luckyme - I really hope that you will get your BFP soon, it is heartbreaking getting that BFN. Thinking of you and hope you're ok.

to everyone else, I hope you're all well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

little feet, glad to hear you may be able to do another cycle, if you can get your finances together.

lochnessie sorry your scan went badly - the next one will be better but I guess the FS will be able to give you some guidance.

Starfish I really hope it s that elusive implantation blood.

AFM - Will have our foster care interview next week, so something positive is happening for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Everyone!!!

Firstly.... Starfish!!! Looking good!!! OMG, I am sp thrilled to read about your hatching blasty and then all that cramping and implantation spotting...FAR OUT...I will keep everything crossed for you!!!! I got a good feeling...whooo!!!

Nessie, oh no!!!! That is very difficult to read; I hope your lining and eggies will do better for the next scan....Keeping my fingers crossed for you to me dear....

Lucky - all the best with your interview for next week....and an extra hug - sounds like you need one

Little feet- I hope you can afford another cycle -and hopefully squeese in a bfp that time....Sounds good to do something a bit different so you get higher chance....

Rubeedoo - all the best with your interview.....fx for the cycle to be IT - even if it delayed a bit...xxx

Pink - time flies hey....it is scary

Slinky - that is just wonderful...not long before you meet little bub

crofty - big hugs...it is so difficult to deal with other people luck sometimes...especially when it comes to babies....it so raw and so emotinal and difficult.. dont feel bad in feeling the way you do; we all have had those feelings....I been very emotional too lately....life is just hard sometimes....I hope your FET will give you much longed after bub...loads of hugs

to the rest....

Sorry i been mia for a bit; been in a bit of a slump myself. Hubby just want us to try naturally and I cant help feeling a bit of..."can i be that lucky to fall naturally once again"? it seems very unlikely to me. I hope he will be able to consider ivf again if it doesnt work soon. I will be 41 in January, so time is running away from me.
    My absolute best friend and I fell pregnant within 2 weeks of each other and it was so lovely to plan our pregnancy's together, and now she is 21 weeks pregnant I am not. It feels really difficult at times, jealousy and despair at times. I feel very nasty to feel these feelings as I am stoked for her, as she is having her first baby through ivf, I just cant help to feel it. We talked about it with each other so all is ok, she understands it all ( she lost one baby at 12 weeks earlier in the year). It is just so typical that we where so very close..as soon as we talk about how many weeks she is..naturally I think how many weeks I should have been etc.....
    My little bub was a very sick little bub I have found out, my little angel had Trisomy 18, so I know that best place is where she/he is right now.
    I am quite shocked how depressed I have been about it all.

Wishing everyone some very sticky special babydust to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish- were all hoping for your long awaited BFP and hoping your symptoms are just that hope your feeling better today!!!

Lucky me- great news about your FC interview, DH and I are thinking of foster care, ru in NSW? Which company did you contact? I totally hear you on the donor front - I think that's our next step if our FET or stim next jan don't work out for the best due my low egg reserve (and high dosage of FSH and DH low count as well

Little feet - GL with your decision on whether to do another stint not $ux about the financial aspects - for something that seems so easy and natural to some comes at such a cost to others!!! I've only just made the decision (mentally) to so another stim early next year if our FET doesn't work

Sweedenie- my❤goes out to you as my GF had a trisomy 18 as well at around 20 weeks from memory. She's since gone on to have another healthy little boy. That's g8 about your GF I know it's bittersweet &i know exactly how your emotions are at the moment with the feeling of jealousy I feel jealous about all my friends at the moment who post pics of their little ones and even said to DH the other morning I ont think I can my friends around me anymore!!! -these feelings are not normal and there's nothing that anyone can say or do to make you feel any better. We're all hust hoping for our precious little miracle to con and join us (or in some cases your 2nd

10. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

swedeendie  (24-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC*UTD* #12

Hi crofty

We are going through barnardos.

Swedeendie - my Two bf's are also pregnant again and it's so depressing every time you hear it. I think it's normal as it's a reminder we're not and just opens up the wound again.

I think it's normal to feel depressed, I think time will make it easier unfortunately.
    Last edited by Luckyme1; 24-10-2012 at 13:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie, arrgggh! Don't we all just want a 'textbook' cycle especially when you are throwING even bigger $$, drugs at it! Sorry to hear things were off to a slow start on Monday, but I'm hoping that slow and steady will win the race in your case and you;ll get some nice even sized quality eggies

Thanks Fi How's your beautiful boy?

Littlefeet, good to see you back! Thanks for your gorgeous words Hope you can get cycling again soon. Does your clinic offer an advanced sperm selection technique like PICSI or Digital High Mag? We used DHM when we made the current batch of embies we are using and together will sis's eggs we got the highest graded embies we'd ever had.

Luckyme, good luck for the foster care interview I have seen a lot of kids in care in my line of work and the world definitely needs more generous and wonderful carers in it.

Swede, gorgeous. My BFF made it to 25 wks with a trisomy 13 baby conceived through IVF. It was an absolutely devastating time, but she is now pregnant naturally with a healthy bub due early next year. It can happen and I sincerely hope it happens for you

Crofty
    , where are you up to with your FET? Protocol etc? Details pls!

AFM, the rollercoaster continues as the spotting continued into 5dpt and 6dpt to the point where I thought it was all over. I was so shocked that I could have a bleed so early into the transfer so I had a bt today as I was convinced P4 must've fallen dramatically but NO it is in the mid 300's!!! So still in the race it seems. Spotting (sorry TMI) has stayed light pink/brown and seems to be tapering off Nurse also suggested implantation bleeding but I'm also worried it could be Asherman's related? Trying any thoughts on that??