Closed Thread
Page 47 of 75 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC*UTD* #12

Oh Starfish that's awesome news - wishing you all the best for this one to be a sticky and give you your well deserved miracle BFP!!!!! XO

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish you have made my week I have everything crossed for you & DH, I can just feel this is the one for you both. Now we just have to get you through the next 2 weeks

Crofty good to see you back here. Has AF shown up yet?

Pinkbutterfly how are you & your gorgeous family? Have you moved?

trying THANKYOU for your support.

AFM I'm CD 5 & so far feeling good, I thought with my radical drug schedule that I might have felt a bit But so far so good. First scan will be on Monday I have some nice follies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish, Tom, my post-Ashermans miracle, was a hatching blasty - they turn out good! I'm not going to go to the 2WW just yet, I'm just going to quietly celebrate with you and DH the culmination of your difficult journey through Ashermans and out to achieving a transfer. Today is a miracle, the first I hope of many for you two, and deserves its own celebration and congratulations

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starf1sh - I have been lingering for news regarding your transfer (and a few other special ladies here). I'm so glad you have a beautiful blast onboard. Mine wasn't hatching when it was transferred, and she is napping in her bassinet right now Well worth the wait, and I can't wait to celebrate your very sticky BFP Congratulations on getting to this point

Lochnessie - You are another of those very special ladies who I linger for. Your cycle sounds like it is going well, and believe me, the drugs can really help (I was on 22 tablets a day for my DD). Wishing you some beautiful golden eggies, and a very special sticky BFP

'Hi' to Pink (long time no hear), Crofty (good luck) and every one else here I'm sure we are due some strong BFPs about now. It IS Spring

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Starfish! I got goosebumps when I read about your hatching blasty.
    You so deserve a BFP after the hell you've been through and I've got everything for you over the coming weeks.
    Sorry for the quick post, I'll check in properly tomorrow, just wanted to send Starfish huge congratulations on successful transfer and best wishes for the days ahead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    wow starfish what a great outcome, hears hoping it continues to the success youve been waiting so long for. good luck!!!!

good luck nessie for monday i just read your update, im very excited for you and praying this is your turn as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish - Wow, this is the best news EVER!!!!! well done for making it to transfer, your embryo sounds just perfect, My Miss J was a hatching blasty. Sending you loads of relaxed vibes and Love and hugs to you!!!

Nessie - everything crossed for monday for you Hope wazza's magic comes through. No we havent moved just been away and IT issues in our household and baby brain-ness losing phone etc!

PS: isabella is thriving despite her kidney and growing waaaayy too fast!!! will post some pics

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies - hanging my head in shame at how long it's been since I posted.... but had to reverse the trend to say a massive CONGRATS to the gorgeous Starfish for having a hatching blast on board. YeeeeHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Will be popping in to check on progress

Hello to everyone else too, and a big for nessie's current cycle.

Sorry ladies, I won't do a big catch up tonight, but hope everyone is very well and sorry again for being MIA... Short story for us is that we've been in Tokyo about 2.5 months now. All going really well, including me being flat out with new job + now 32 weeks. All seems fine with bubs. Dr thinks she will arrive at about 39 weeks (with a half hour labour!), so not long to go now.

hugs for you all

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone It's taken me two days but finally have a chance to write personals. Lochnessie here's hoping scan goes well today with lots of follies and your EPU is soon. You're so lucky to live near the beach. It really is such a healing place and helps 'wash' away all the crap. It sounds as if you were ready to let your mum and dad go and that your soul is at peace once again. The perfect time to start a new fitness regime and focus on TTC. Luckme1 how are you doing? Did you have a transfer in the end? I've got everything for you. Pinkbutterfly awww you're so humble. Your generosity of spirit and information has helped so many people who're online and who lurk. Thanks so much for 'paying it forward' and I hope I can do the same one day. Starfish hoping this tww isn't too stressful and that you are going well. Your journey has been so moving and you've got a huge cheer squad egging you on afm well life gets in the way when you're making plans. I lost my job before I went away on holidays and was given a pitiful retrenchment package. It wasn't completely unexpected (I work in the media and it's been shaken up big time this year) but the timing completely sucked - I'd used up all of my savings for IVF. So now I'm looking for another job before I can even consider using my final embryo, and even when I find work I possibly might have to wait another three months for ET to be eligible for maternity leave if the embryo sticks. I have an interview this week for a good job with good maternity benefits, but it will involve moving towns. So much to think about! Trying not to overthink everything, but there's a lot to consider.
    Last edited by Rubeedoo; 22-10-2012 at 14:25. Reason: Not reading previous posts properly!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC*UTD* #12

Hey Lochnessie - thx for the welcome back. Yeah AF reared her ugly head yet again! Hoping you had a nice count of follies today and are growing nice and big!!! Have you been scheduled in for EPU yet?

Hi Millie - hope DD is doing well

Hi there PB- yes pls (posting some pics of princess Isabella!!!!

Konichiwa (or thereabouts slinky ) good luck for DDs pending arrival, you and DH must be getting very excited !!!!

Rubeedoo - goodluck with your pending job prospect hoping all goes well and your way on you way to your FET in the very near future!!!!

Hi to everyone else put there

Afm - all booked in for a day 2 FET (I only have 2 x day 1 embies left from my freeze all last year) so we shall see how we go, otherwise back on the DHEA for a fresh cycle in January 2013. Been really down lately and having alot of boohoo moments (can't stop crying, very emotional) I think my BF announcing to me via email (after we spent the weekend with her and her DP) that she was pregnant naturally (and they by all means neither of them live a very fertility friendly lifestyle!!!) then proceeding to tell me that she's decided she will be having a girl and that I shall be her godmother so I can teach her all the Girly things - I was like - well kick me in the guts while I'm trying to come to grips with this news!!! Then SMS me the week after to winge to me about her DP telling her to "deal with it" when she tried to talk to him about her fears of motherhood due to the fact that she is very selfish!!! I could've just pulled my hair out then and there!!!! Well that's my rant - apologies ladies for putting you through that ...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (23-10-2012)