Closed Thread
Page 46 of 75 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Starfish I can't wait for this cycle to bring you a BFFP!!!!
    Im so glad your voice can make a difference, I just wish you didn't have to go through the c**p you have had to
    We both can have the ultimate prize at the end of the cycle
    Have you had US on your lining yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww Nessie, you are very sweet and yes I'd absolutely love to get a BFFP with you!

Had my 1st US today (day 8 of stims) and it's looking more promising that I will be having a transfer next week, lining is actually not too bad. Having a very good response to 75mg gonal f, in fact FS rang this morning and asked me if I wanted to have an EPU instead as I have 2 lead follies the same size and a couple of smaller ones...Err no thanks, been down this road just a few times before

Good luck for your lipoidal flush on Wednesday! I asked for one with previous FS but was told it wasn't available at IVFA. Are you in Brissie now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everybody!

Just a super-sneaky quick post because I'm supposed to be working - just wanted to say Starfish how thrilled I am that your lining seems to be doing its thing this time around those follies are your friends in the sense that they should be stimulating the lining more effectively than an estrogen priming regime will, especially with 2 lead follies nice and early (double the priming). Have seen a bit on this on the international Ashermans site (and from my obstetrician) and the evidence seems to be positive that repeat ovulatory cycles (stimmed or natural) have a cumulative and positive effect on healthy lining development post-Ashermans. I'm hoping that things continue to look positive for you ... I'm continuing to keep the faith for you lovely, just so's you know .

Nessie, Wazza is the miracle man up here, we have met many Wazza miracles and hope he is cooking one up for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Trying After a cracking start early on E2 production and hence the lining slowed down once I started cetrotide. Seems to have been quite suppressing due to the low dose of gonal f I am taking. However, I made it to the magic 6mm today I was looking for, E2 3800 and my 2 lead follies are both at 24mm. Clinic not in favour of it but I'm a little bit tempted to BD Triggering tonight and transfer should be next Thursday, my 1st one in almost 12 months!!!!!
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 12-10-2012 at 13:12.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (12-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish, 6mm!!!! WOOO HOOO!!! I know what a relief it is to make it to the minimum lining needed for transfer, you must be on top of the world! To BD or not to BD hmmm not sure what I would do in your circumstances. I guess do what seems right for you. Am going to keep whispering prayers to the baby gods, it's Starfish's turn now, time for her to have a healthy pregnancy with a beautiful baby at the end

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (12-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY Starfish!!!! I would be doing the dance every minute you can, definately don't be wasting those precious eggies & awesome lining
    I'm so excited for you, I have everything crossed this it for you

Trying I'm hoping Wazza can perform a miracle for us. I had my drugs delivered yesterday & boy have I got a fridge full, something in there has to work

AFM awaiting AF, hopefully turns up on Monday so we can get this show on the road

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie, Yay for the meds arriving!! Has Wazza got you and DH on his famous cocktail of supplements?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apologies for going AWOL, my bubhub apps have not been working, lost my phone and we have been away – finally getting sorted and catching up on your news!!

Millie – my long overdue congratulations to you on the arrival of precious Stella, i hope all is going well and you are enjoying your beautiful daughter.

Swede – I am so sad to read your heartbreaking news, many hugs to you.

Lochnessie – glad your appt with Wazza went well. I have everything crossed this is your cycle.

Rubedoo How ru doing?? I flattered & I am glad my discussion of egg quality helped you in some way, thats the great thing about bubhub, paying the knowledge forward – i would never have pushed the boundaries as much without my knowledge learnt from bubhub! For me the protocol was the thing that made all the difference! When i think now what if we hadn’t tried that last time with a different protocol it gives me shivers. Keeping everything crossed for you.

Littlefeet – many hugs to you, thinking of you.

Luckyme – fingers crossed for you, it only takes one as our Mum4nay can attest.

Starfish – so humbled to read of the outcomes you have achieved from your appt with the clinic. You are so strong and brave. Everything you have done will help so many women in the future. I hope you had a wonderful holiday. So happy to read this cycle is going to plan, sending all my positive vibes your way & keeping you in my thoughts.

T42 and Mum4nay – hope your boys are thriving

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkButterfly For This Useful Post:

Rubeedoo  (19-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC*UTD* #12

Hi my fellow over 35rs - hope your all well , been a while as for some reason haven't been able to access through iPhone and then I broke mine- but finally checked this morning and can finally access everything again!!!!

It's going to be hard to catch up with where everyone's at but I'll try over the coming days any good news???

None from my camp unfortunately. We've been still taking herbs and I've been doing acupuncture. We have an appt with FS on Friday to discuss my plan of an FET next cycle (any day now I think AF is very close) and then get ready for a full stim in January next year as I don't want another Chrissy like last year

Baby dust to you all and hi to the lurking mummies out there - we all hope to be joining you some day soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies
    Nessie, hope AF has arrived and the show is on the road!

Crofty, welcome back! Doing a little AF dance for you too so you can get your frosty out of the freezer very soon

Pink, so lovely to hear from you have been thinking about you lately and wondering how things are going. Hope J and I are thriving??

Trying, you're a doll

Big to everyone else

AFM, I have a lovely hatching blasty on board ... can't quite believe it has happened after the horror year we have had. Both DH and I were feeling quite emotional waiting to go in reflecting on what a journey we've had to get back on the starting blocks.

Our experience with new clinic has been superb at every stage and we found everyone we dealt with to be warm and friendly, willing to share detailed information and very professional. Also very happy with my P4 levels going into the transfer (179!). Our embryologist was fantastic and took lots of time to explain how the thaw process had gone and give us a detailed overview of the anatomy of our blasty when it was on the screen. Both he and FS were quite chuffed with it's progress and appearance.

Anyway, we are back in the game with a chance!