Closed Thread
Page 42 of 75 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nessie, great to hear your appt with Wazza went so well and you have renewed hope and energy Really keen to hear about the 'lining issue' he picked up and treatment plans.

Amps, how are things going with you? Was really pleased to read that your 'new' treating Dr is someone trained by Prof V. What a relief to be in experienced hands with an FS who understand Asherman's

Littlefeet, thank you for your beautiful words Have you started your cycle yet?

Luckyme1, I am sorry to hear about your chemical, I have had several myself and they are really disappointing. There is an incredible knowledge base here in this thread. It has been a little quieter of late as so many 35+ers have had success! Just a few of us to get over the line now!

Hey Crofty, how are you doing?

Swede, how is little bubba treating you? Hope you're are not too

Mum4nay and Trying, how are the 2 Toms doing?

Ok Trying, you are going to LOVE this DH and I went on a Buddhist Meditation retreat yesterday, no talking all day, lots of meditating and talks on Buddhist teachings (we only went for a day not the weeks on end I know Mum4nay has been able to do ). Even though you can know something on an intellectual level interestingly the idea that brought comfort individually to both of us was the premise that the past can't be undone and the future isn't here yet, which we can't know. Simple and effective stuff hey! I also believe in the healing power of the ocean. I always feel better when I am near it, probably why I have always been such a waterbaby.

Kismet, Jfb, PinkB, Fiona, Slinky, Spot

AFM, a few things to sort out before our holiday. Meeting with Devora this week to discuss next FET protocol for October, meeting with former clinic the week after. Still feeling anxious about it but we will prepare as best we can with a view to what we can change in the here and now. I really feel that I need to do this to be able to put it behind me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie! Congratulations on your little Stella! How truly wonderful! I hopeyou both are doing well....I cant wait to hear all about it....xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls! I wont be to long, thanks again for thinking of me...it means a lot.
    I went to my doctor today to get a referral for my nt scan etc and I spoke to my gp that I still felt a bit worried due to the spotting etc, even though I haven't spotted for two weeks.
    She said that she could to a scan right there and then which we did, to my shock we couldn't find a heartbeat or that the baby was moving at all.
    I was shattered....in shock really...she sent me to do a scan at a "proper" place, with more detailed scan as her machine is not that modern.
    I went there with a heart made out lead....I am 10w1d today and they confirmed that my baby died at 8.5 weeks.
    Honestly I feel so angry/heartbroken/sad/shocked....why why why?????
    I cant stop crying and it feel so unfair...why does it need to happen....
    I know there was probably something wrong with my little bean but it just doesnt make it easier....I just bought a new double pram on Sunday.....I just cant believe it....
    Sorry to bring everyone down....it will take a bit to get over this....it just sucks

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC*UTD* #12

Swede im so so sorry, i wish i could make your pain go away. This is so unfair, i wish this didnt happen to you xox

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lochnessie For This Useful Post:

swedeendie  (29-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC*UTD* #12

Swede, that is so sad. I am so sorry, the pain is so terrible. I also had a miscarriage at 11.5 weeks and they said the baby died at 6-7 weeks. It is such a painful time, I'm so sorry.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

swedeendie  (29-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede, I am just so so sorry to read your sad news ... my deepest sympathies to you and DH on your loss. It is so dreadfully unfair.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

swedeendie  (29-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede, I am deeply saddened to read your news and remember the feelings of anger and disbelief all too well of going to a scan and receiving the most devastating of news. I'm so sorry honey, it really is so senseless and unfair. Sending many, many We are all here for you xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

swedeendie  (29-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede - so so sorry... how unfair to lose your precious little one. Take care my friend and I'm sure that double pram won't go to waste... it will happen again.

Lochie - yay Wazza - v. excited for you, hope it all works out in October for a BIG FAT BFP

Luckme1 - welcome to our lovely little thread... sorry to hear about your miscarriage. To answer your question, I'm INCREDIBLY lucky with my 2 miracles... my AMH is undectable so my issue was only GETTING an egg at all... but once they get one I haven't had issues. IVF round 2 worked for both my boys - second time round it took 6 months of DHEA and huge drugs to squeeze one little egg out of me (with a simultaneous donor cycle happening!!!!!!!). Good luck, sounds like you have good chances too once you get that precious golden egg if you can make beautiful day 5 blasto's - I believe it's just a numbers lottery once you make it that far... for you, will watch with interest

Starfish - nearly holidays for you - enjoy LOVE your new buddhist philosophy - kids are great reminders too to live in the moment - just think like them and learn Let us know how you go at the clinic you brave girl !!

Hi to all,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops, forgot to say a HUGE congratulations to MILLIE!!!!!!!!!! What a precious miracle you have there with STELLA!! So long coming and she'll be so loved and appreciated. Look forward to hearing how you're going with everything

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede- devastating.
    I had a similar experience and remember how heartbreaking it was.
    A year after that miscarriage I was pregnant with my now beautiful boy ... I hope you'll be able to look back in a year and say the same thing.

My thoughts are with you.