Closed Thread
Page 41 of 75 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HI everybody,
    Littlefeet - good luck with the last stim cycle - it was my last stim cycle that worked for us Hope it works for you too
    Starfish - Have a great holiday, you SO deserve it! Hopefully it will see you well rested and ready for a successful transfer next month - I'm excited for you!! Well done on the clinic meeting - I hope they do take you seriously and it changes practice for lots of unknowing couples out there... you can only try?
    AFM - busy and happy - just popping in to check on updates and wish you all well in this crazy journey!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mum4nay For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (21-08-2012),Starf1sh  (24-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish - Glad to hear that you got some good news from the surgery. I can not express how much hope I have for you that one of your frosties will make you parents. In spite of all you have been through I love that you are still optomistic. If you decide to meet with former FS and the Medical Director I don't doubt that you will be able to get your point across. You are always so eloquent and calm in your posts although I am sure there is much pain behind it all. Thinking of you as always. Enjoy your holiday, and look forward to hearing all about your next steps when you get back.

Mum4Nay - Thank you, your post gives me hope. It really is our last chance so although I have hope I am preparing myself for it not working too.

to everyone else

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Feet For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (24-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish, I was just so happy to read that your cavity remains open and there was only a few adhesions to be tidied up . This is wonderful news! Whatever you decide the future holds, it is best for your health to have an open uterine cavity. I just wanted you to know that I am continuing to keep the faith that there is a healthy pregnancy for you in your near future. *HIPPY WARNING* I do believe that your diving trip is an incredibly positive way to approach your next cycle, as someone who grew up on the coast I believe the sea has healing powers, hope it proves to be for you, that it helps that endometrium to regenerate ready to make a healthy home for your FET. (Okay, hippy stuff over now! )

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (24-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC*UTD* #12

Hi all,

Just found this thread. I'm 39 and trying for our second. Not sure how long I will be in this thread for though as I turn 40 on September 22nd.

We've just done one Ivf cycle after trying for 9 months and finding out I have an amh of 1 and hubby's sperm is not optimum. (Although when we did icsi the embryologist said they all looked good and were swimming in the right direction). We did conceive our ds naturally 18 months ago after two miscarriages. So it may have just been one bad sperm result as apparently they can be variable.

The cycle went well, but ended in a chemical pregnancy so really upset. This will be my third miscarriage. Not in a row so I'm hoping it's just bad luck.

Mum4nay I've seen you on threads before and feel my story might be like mine. How many cycles did you try before you got your bfp? We're thinking of donor eggs because of my age and low amh but doc says she still thinks we should try with my eggs as I had a beautiful blastocyst on day 5.
    Last edited by Luckyme1; 22-08-2012 at 08:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Luckyme! Don't worry I'm 41 now & still on here. I'm so sorry your last cycle didn't bring you your much hoped for bub. Hopefully next time will bring you your bub.

Trying how is Thomas? I love your hippy stuff

Little feet when do you cycle again?

Mum4nay how are you & your gorgeous boys? Glad to hear you are happy

Starfish you must feel good about the FS meeting, though I'm sure they won't be at all accountable. It really p****s me off that they just don't do the job that they are payed thousands to do. Anyway I'm still hopeful that you will carry your own baby I'm soooo excited about your holiday, enjoy DH as I know it can take a HUGE toll on you both.

Swede how are you?

mel how's your little bubba boy growing?

AFM I had my appointment with Wazza FINALLY & the man is AMAZING!!!! He picked up I have a lining issue, has tested my AMH levels & put DH & I on all kinds of supplements. We will cycle mid October & I hope I can keep up with all the drugs he will have me on.
    im quietly excited!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lochnessie For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (24-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just dropping in to send best wishes to everyone.

Starfish, gorgeous, have an amazing holiday

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fionaalice For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (24-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lochnessie,

And thanks for the welcome. I keep hearing Wazza's name in threads. So tell us, what supplements has he recommended for you? I see you have done 11 cycles. Your dedication is admirable!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick pop in to wish Millie, all the best for your C-section, WOOOO HOOOOOO you are meeting your little princess today!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies
    Just popping in to give you all the good news that Milliegirl has welcomed her baby girl into the world today, Stella Lorraine, born at 3.15pm, weighing 3.2kgs and is 48cm long. Both mum and bub are well.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kismet For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (26-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS MILLIE!!! Welcome to the world baby Stella and what a 'star' I'm sure you will be! What a dream come true for your mumma Hope you are both doing great and look forward to pics! xx