Closed Thread
Page 39 of 75 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello lovelies , I know I'm not in here often but always thinking of you.

Starfish honey I have everything crossed for doubling these tablets
    its such a blow after feeling so hopeful.
    However reading over the notes after your last MRI it sounds like things wil deffinitely improve just a matter of - not what you want after you have waited do long already .
    Stat strong gorgeous all this will payoff and result in a gorgeous bin .

Swedee OMG I can't believe what I am reading a natural bfp !!!
    well done gorgeous and your numbers look fabulous .
    Take care x

Trying & Fi. Hope all is well with your lovelybubbas

Crofty hope things turn around for you soon

Afm all is well had 20 wk scan on Thursday & bub is doing well
    found out we're getting a blue one this time round !!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melk For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (24-07-2012),Starf1sh  (03-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry i haven’t posted for a while, i think of you all often just hammered by endless winter bugs in this household so sleeping/resting when i can!

Fiona Huge congratulations to you and your DH on your precious little miracle boy, so glad to hear of his safe arrival –welcome to the world little Indy – no doubt he is bringing you and your family so much joy!

Starfish – I am gutted to read it has continued to be a rollercoaster of emotions for you, it must be way beyond frustrating for you. I am keeping the faith for you too and believing in that pot of gold. Loads of hugs to you. I hope your scan on Tuesday is promising. A scuba holiday sounds wonderful

Swede – so awesome to hear your wonderful news – a natural BFP – wooohooo!!!

T42 – hope all going well with Thomas and he is thriving!

Crofty – sorry to hear about your Nan! Hope ur over your flu – hard in this Sydney weather!

Melk – so happy all is going well! Congrats on expecting a boy – how lovely!

Lochnessie – sorry about the BFN. Hope wazza can work his magic for you, he sounds amazing!

Mum4nay – hope all well

Slinky - hope all going well

Spot – always thinking of you and your lovely DH

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PinkButterfly For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (24-07-2012),SpotTheOcelot  (25-07-2012),Starf1sh  (03-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish - I always read up on your updates, and am really hopeful your lining picks up and the transfer happens My girlfriend had similar lining issues and ended up doing a stim cycle (very low FSH and no EPU) to get it beefed up. You can use your left over drugs, and only pay for the FS's time so it saves you $$$. Just another option to consider (because you only need FSH and no trigger shot etc). It ended up in a BFP for her (using donor eggs) and she is now almost 5 mths pregnant. You have options Starfish and we are all here to cheer you on

Swede - Wooohhoooooo for a natural BFP. The levels sound great, and I'm so glad this has happened to you. Rub your belly for me

Spot - I think of you often. I know DH will have his strong arms around you, and want you to know I send you a million warm hugs too

Fiona - How is Indy settling into planet earth It's quite a transition from your warm cosy tummy to this place.

'Hi' to everyone else. I pop in and read updates often, and am lurking for the next little miracle

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to milliegirl For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (24-07-2012),SpotTheOcelot  (25-07-2012),Starf1sh  (03-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MelK Yay a beautiful boy on the way ... They are delicious.

thanks everyone for your thoughts ...
    It's amazing and exhausting.
    life has certainly changed in so many and varied ways ...
    Still can't believe it, So grateful and still bewildered!

Sending love to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish I can only imagine how frustrated you must be feeling, but I just know you will get your miracle. I think a holiday sounds perfect for you & DH, wish I could go one

Crofty what a c**p month you are having, I'm so sorry to hear about your Nan Let's hope next month brings you some happier moments.

Melk how exciting for you & DH, boys are so beautiful

Pink great to hear from you, I think it's been a terrible Winter for colds & flu. ash has only just recovered from his 3rd Winter cold

Millie I sure hope we have a few more little miracles on here soon

Not much happening here, just counting down to Wazza

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lochnessie For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (03-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI ladies,

So sorry, have been busy but always thinking of you all...

Starfish - crap, crap, sorry you're still going through lining issues but I'm sure to double the estrogen must have some effect?? As Trying said, it's just getting the right mix of drugs, as you know I'm a fan In the meantime, hope you get to the cook islands! I've not been there but it sounds divine - certainly better than a cold sydney!! I really hope there's some light at the end of the tunnel for you ASAP and you get to use those precious embies that are sure to bring you your long long awaited BFP.... I'm one of the many cheering from the sidelines

Swede - amazing news!! Congrat's on your natural BFP!! You're one lucky lady and nodoubt your body knows what to do from here on in

Trying - how's little Tom doing? I'm glad you've got a FS replacement for your lovely frostie - fingers crossed for Jan/Feb!!!!!!!!!

Lochnessie - wow, no 6 stim, it does sound like it's your turn soon for your next BFP! Wazza is the genius so you're in good hands!

Melk - lovely to hear you're having a baby boy - such a different experience for you with all new challenges I'm sure! Over half way already!!

spot - hope you're ok, thinking of you often x x

Pink - I feel like I'm hibernating too in this cold! How's isabella and her kidney issue? I'm sure she's thriving and you're doing a fab job

Millie - your bubba must be just around the corner!! Good luck and look forward to hearing your news

Fiona - hope Indy is going fabulously - how does he like his cute cloth nappies ??

Crofty - sorry for your hard time lately - hope you've got your wheels back and sorry about your nan....

AFM - tom is nearly 6 months old and a little beefcake! So so hungry so start on solids this week He's not too fussed - prefers his bottle ....
    We also just finished all the counseling to donate our huge batch of unused embryos from our donor cycle that we did last year!! They went to a lovely couple and we hope they get their entire family out of them so they can all stay together. We won't donate them on further so it's up to them now to look after them - I still see them as all potential little DH's offspring running around and hope we get to meet them one day! I'm sorry I'm not 10 years younger to use them myself, but alas, it would end in divorce I'm sure!!!!!!!LOL

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mum4nay For This Useful Post:

SpotTheOcelot  (16-08-2012),Starf1sh  (03-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello ladies

sorry it's been such an age since I was in here. I have been popping in to catch up but very busy with our preparations for moving overseas. We fly out next week

starfish - just hideous that obstacles continue to get in your way . I don't know enough about the issues you're experiencing to provide any wise words, but am sending you lots of to give you the strength you need to keep going. I will definitely be checking the thread from Tokyo to cheer very loudly (so you can hear) when you do get your BFP

spot - like others, I have been thinking of you and your DH

swede - yipppeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! how absolutely fantastic!! Our little boy was a miracle natural conception whilst I was sniffing Syneral for a stim cycle, so I completely understand your sense of incredulity that your body actually can do it all by itself. Takes a while to get your head around it. Hope all is a breeze from hereon in (good luck with the 7 week scan on Monday)

mum4nay - wow, I cannot believe that tom is 6 months old already. time flies. and by the sounds of it a hungry little chap, as he was from the start. how gorgeous. What a gift you've been able to give another couple. Good on you

pinkB - lovely to hear from you too. I hope Isabella's kidney issue is tracking along OK. With such a lovely mummy, she can only be a joyous, delightful little girl

melk - little boy blue! I'm with fionaalice - little boys are absolutely delicious. Fantastic that your pregnancy is proceeding so smoothly. We will be giving birth so close together - will be keeping a close lookout on the thread around that time.

trying - great that you have a clear plan for the way forward with your precious frosty. Can totally understand you wanting to be able to move forward one way or the other. that the gods are smiling when the time comes and in the meantime enjoy that gorgeous little Tom of yours

crofty - sounds like you've really been in the wars. Hope things are on the improve and keeping fingers crossed that next cycle is the one for you

lochnessie - hoping cycle #6 is again the lucky one for you. It's scary how addictive IVF becomes. It really does take on a life of its own and before you know it you are waaaaay further down the track than you started off being up for. So hope that all your persistence pays off with the ultimate prize.

millie - sorry if I'm way behind the times, but has your little girl yet greeted the world?? If not, she must be here very very soon, no?

AFM - as mentioned, we are nearly ready to leave Australian shores for 3 years. It's been a super busy time. I have my final Japanese language exam tomorrow and then will focus on final packing preps. In the midst of all this, all proceeds very well with the pregnancy. Had the 20 week scan last week (at 18.5 weeks) and all looks good , obstetrician is happy. Now focusing on organising a Japanese ob and finding out about giving birth over there. So relieved and grateful that we have come this far.

Think frequently of all you ladies, particularly those who continue to have difficult roads to hoe. I will certainly continue to pop in from time to time and post the news once little missy has arrived.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to slinkymalinki For This Useful Post:

SpotTheOcelot  (16-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Slinky best of luck with your move to Japan - what part are you going to ??
    Great news on your 20wk scan being all good and a little Miss to call yours-she will delight you at every turn. I booked in for my c-section with ob last Friday , so we are locked in for Dec 6 to meet our little man.

Love to all xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starf1sh - How are you going? I've been thinking of you.

Slinky - Great news regarding your scan You are amazing. A 3 yo, pregnant, Japanese lessons and a move overseas all at the same time. What a huge year it is for you. It will be interesting to see how the maternal care differs there. I am booked in for a C section on 24th August, so just over 3 weeks to go.

Swede - How are things with bub???

Good luck everyone here TTC

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hellooooo very quiet in here!!!!

Millie I can't believe you only have 3 weeks to go, unless bub has other ideas, Ash came 3 weeks early
    i have my appointment with Wazza in 3 weeks, I'm really looking forward to it, I so hope he can perform another miracle. How did he change things from your previous FS?

Melk a lovely litte boy for Xmas Have you started shopping for blue things yet? Sadly the choices are a lot slimmer for boys. How is your gorgeous Isabelle?

Swede how are you feeling?

Slinky how exciting!!! You are one very brave girl taking on such a big move while pregnant
    Yes I'm also hoping my perserverence brings me the ultimate prize.
    goodluck with the move.

Mum4 nay I can't believe Tom is 6 months boy that time has flown by. How is Nathan going? Is he loving Tom now he is a little less fragile?
    what a lovely gift you are giving some lucky family, I hope they can make a beautiful family from them.

Starfish how are you going? When do you go away?

hi to anyone I have missed

I can't believe it's 3 years since I started ths thread. We really do have such a special little community on here, I know it has helped me immensely over the last 3 years.
    I have had a bit of a break from all things IVF over the last couple of weeks & even contemplated throwing in the towel, but I'm ready to hear what Wazza has to say & take on the next cycle, which I'm thinking will be our last. I'm really trying to lose weight ( IVF weight) & get fit, it's nice to focus on something other than the ultimate prize