Closed Thread
Page 37 of 75 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations Fina on your baby Indy Wayan's arrival! I am so happy for you!!!!
    I hope all is going well with feeding and sleeping etc.....finally you got your baby

Starfish ...sounds excellent....OMG you are on your WAY!!! whoooo!!! SO excited......FINAlly things are going in the right direction.....BFP on their way

Trying, nice to hear from you...glad Thomas is thriving!

Crofty, sorry about your Nan. Big hugs....Happy birthday for last week.....dont dispair...you will get there

Girls, sorry been MIA again for a while....lots of things going on. My best friend got pregnant through ivf and hubby said (finally) lets book in to do ivf at the new clinic now..so I been organizing appointments and referrals etc (seeing westmead fertility clinic next week).....I was at my GP on Thursday....and just a few hours beforehand I got a freaking big fat plus on a home pregnancy test........total shock.....a natural pregnancy for me.....> My gp sent my to do bloods the next day which was only 11 dpo and I had hcg of 20....so I am doing next on on Monday (14 dpo)
    I am in such shock and I am so excited but dead scared too...to be honest it feels like AF is coming and I am spotting....but I am trying to be brave. I had 2 days of spotting with Archie, so I am thinking of that right now.....I hope so much this will be a good outcome...please....I just hoping that I will be this lucky woman who managed to conceive naturally....I am just wondering if this is real.....it sure doesn't feel like it.
    Can this magical miracle be true....I keep you updated when I know more.....

Love and best wishes to everyone on this thread....xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Firstly ... Swede!!!!!!!! I hope so - I have everything crossed Xx

Thank you everyone for your thoughts!!
    little Indy certainly kept us in suspense!!
    after 17 hours of labour we ended up having a cesarean, and gorgeous boy was born on the evening of the 5th.
    We finally got home on Monday night. Things have been hectic with visitors and nurses and hospital appointments - oh my!!
    Our boy is amazing and I have been so overwhelmed and still in disbelief! I cannot count the amount of times I have cried looking at how beautiful he is and how lucky I am!
    i'll put some pics on my profile soon.
    i really appreciate all your well wishes and support.
    much love and best wishes to you all.
    xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to fionaalice For This Useful Post:

swedeendie  (16-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grrrr i just tyed a big post & the my ipad died so now on phone.

Starfish im so excited you had such a good AF i will be waiting for some lovely thick lining news on Monday, i have everything crossed for you x

Swede OMFG stick little bubba stick!
    Dont panic i had spotting in my first trimester.

Fiona got to love those looong labours NOT! Cant wait to see pics of Indy, enjoy your baby bubble.

Another BFN for us, just looking firward to seeing Wazza in 5 weeks. Fingers crossed he can perfirm a miracle for us.

Hi to all you lovely girls!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lochnessie For This Useful Post:

swedeendie  (16-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie...so sorry for your BFN....it sucks so badly...I heard so much about Warren, I hope he will do his magic for the next cycle......

Fiona< how lovely to have your little bubba in your arms, it is just so lovely to read that you now how your precious little miracle that you can kiss and cuddle.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie, I'm sorry to hear about the BFFN! But really glad you have Wazza in your back pocket for the next round! Keen to hear how your appointment goes!

Swede, WOW, you have been having a lot of success with getting those eggies and sperm together since Archie came along. Hoping for a lovely big rise in the numbers for you tomorrow and that this is your sticky one!

Fiona, look forward to seeing some pics soon! Hope you are all doing really well xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

swedeendie  (16-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you girls! GOt my bt today (14dpo), hcg 148!! So very happy with that! I had spotting pink for two days and yesterday and today it has been brown spotting, which been freaking me out as it has been heaps more than with Archie. My doctor said it so going awesome so far, so I am just trying to relax.
    Starfish, isnt it just freaking amazing, got two chem pregnancies after archie and now a bfp...(FX) ...my body must just know what to do suddenly I reckon.....as we tried for 4 years before without success.......and I am now 40!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede CONGRATULATIONS That s just the best news, now just relax

Goodluck tomorrow Starfish, will be thinking of you

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lochnessie For This Useful Post:

swedeendie  (17-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Swede!!! Fabulous numbers!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

swedeendie  (17-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apologies Swede for following your wonderful news with my downer post.

I had my lining scan and bt today and didn't get the news I was hoping for.
    Lining is STILL thin...

I was feeling really hopeful as at 1st the scan lady thought she saw 6mm but my bladder was quite full so hard to get a good picture so they asked me to empty it and come back. I explained about Asherman's and she asked a more experienced scanner to come in. This lady was able to get 4.1mm at best. I feel crushed and despondent and like nothing I do helps

To add insult to injury because the scan took so long, when I came out to my car I had a parking ticket This pushed me over the edge and I just sat in the car and sobbed for a while as all the feelings of defeat I had when I received the AS diagnosis completely flooded me. I am so angry all over again that I may lose the opportunity to carry my own child because my uterus was damaged by a D&C. I'm finding it really hard to shake the feeling that it is all over for me and surrogacy feels like a bridge too far.

I had an emergency acupuncture session tonight and she put me back together emotionally with her many, many pins and stories of other patients who have taken a few weeks of estrogen therapy to get a good enough lining. I am having another scan Friday and we'll see where things are at then. The clinic are saying they will probably can me then if there isn't much progression. E2 wasn't looking too bad though.

At this stage it looks like the choices will be to keep going for longer and see if it will slowly make it to the 6mm minimum we had originally agreed with FS, cancel and start again next cycle with small doses of FSH to try and kick the E2 production and lining into gear OR to throw the dice and go ahead with a transfer regardless...maybe this is as good as it gets post Asherman's for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede Xx

Starfish Xxxx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to fionaalice For This Useful Post:

swedeendie  (17-07-2012)