Closed Thread
Page 34 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    starfish - that is all sounding so positive for you lovely. Fantastic news. I know what you mean about the prospect of no drugs. A very weird feeling, given how much we pump ourselves up with them at nearly every step of the way. Just enjoy it, though, if that's what ends up happening. Yay, too, for a full AF. Bet you never thought you'd see the day Pls keep us all informed of your progress. You have so many well-wishers on this thread (and others).

amps - very sorry to hear about what you are going through. I hope you get some answers from the forthcoming surgery

hello to all you other lovely ladies

AFM - the final CVS results came through yesterday (from the microarray CGH) and there are no problems at all . Music to my ears. So we will slowly start to 'go public'. Mind you, my tummy is so huge already - not baby as such, but seemingly very relaxed muscles! - that it will also be obvious very soon. I am now off all drugs except Thyroxine, which is just brilliant.

slinky

2. The Following User Says Thank You to slinkymalinki For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (16-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    SLINKY this is fabulous news - now you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy and telling everyone .. have they confirmed your due date?
    take care lovely

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Starfish and slinky what wonderful news!!!

AFM: been MIA due to work, birthday celebrations and going away got the long weekend.
    So update on me is I have started working with a Chinese medicine lady, lots of herbs to take, having acupuncture, cupping and massage performed weekly. She is very optimistic..
    I have app next week with FS to get results from the product of conception and discuss what next.. I also have booked an app with another FS at monash ivf to see if they have a different approach- that's not till the end of July though, so we won't be considering doing another transfer till August.
    Well at least it will give me a couple of months to work with the Chinese medicine.
    Bugger is though my knee is playing up, have had 8 operations on my knees and have been told I will need knee replacements when I get older, so will be booking into see my surgeon to see if it needs a clean out??- but I'll have time before the next transfer..

Hope the rest of the week treats you all kindly!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi girls

I'm really sorry to post this and have thought about it since Wednesday waiting to see if anyone would let you all know but our beautiful Spot lost her little princess on Wednesday..I thought you should know....

I'm sorry....we are all devastated for her and have sent messages to her.
    Last edited by amum21; 15-06-2012 at 15:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Spot, I'm so incredibly sorry, this is such heart wrenching news after all you have been through. Really there are no words for it, it is just f@#$! Sending so much love to you and your DH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot, just sent a msg to the other thread. I am lost for words.....staring at the pc in disbelief...I feel sick to the bone...
    Thinking of you and hubby along with your angels....a big chunk of my heart is just thorn....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dearest Spot, I am just so very devastated to read your news and have tears rolling down my face for your precious baby girl. Thinking of you and your DH. This is beyond unfair for you endure after all you have been through. Sending much love and hug

Amum - thanks for letting us know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot - dreadful news, I'm so so sorry to hear of your loss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky - wow, what a terrible time they've given you with all this needless worry! So glad that all turned out ok for your precious little girl!!

Melk - well done also

Starfish - yay, what fantastic news for you and ALOT of people will have their prayers and fingers crossed for you over the next few months!! Catch up with you soon x

AFM - thanks for all the support re Nathan - he's doing some therapy and loving preschool (and the therapy!!) so hopefully he'll pick up soon. Tom is thriving beautifully

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot what heart breaking news Gorgeous. No words can do this justice but I am thinking of you and DH and your beautiful little angel. All my love and hugs for you both