Swede, I'm so sorry honey You DID do your best, of that there is no doubt. Did anything come back from your testing that would suggest doing anything differently next time, or would your FS consider treating you with pred, clexane etc regardless? I hope there is a way that you can cycle again soon
Zakmick, welcome! I'm very sorry for your loss and agree wholeheartedly with Swede re: having some further testing, particularly for immune issues. Swede has just been through this so would be able to share her experience of what to ask for. In the meantime here is a very comprehensive list my friend Lindylou put together to ask her FS which I'm sure she won't mind sharing. Just curious were the contents of conception (sorry hate that term) able to be karotyped?
- PAI -1
- Antithrombin III
- Prothrombin II
- Protein C
- Protein S
- Factor V Leiden
Activated Protein C Resistance
Anti Cardiolipin Antibodies (ACA)
Anti beta 2 glycoprotein 1 (IgG & IgM)
Anti Mullerian Hormone (AMH)
Antinuclear antibodies (ANA)
Antiphospholipid Antibodies (APA)
Antithyroid Antibodies (ATA)
Full blood count
Laparoscopy and hysteroscopy
Leukocyte Antibodies (LAD)
Natural killer cell blood test
Natural killer cell womb biopsy
Thyroid levels (TSH, FT3 and FT4)
Amps, I'm so sorry for your chemical pregnancy, they are indeed a very early miscarriage and are devastating none the less
Fiona, I'm SOOOO excited you are on the home stretch m'dear and I can't wait to hear the announcement of your little boy's arrival Enjoy your time at home.
Melk and Slinky, you guys must have a similar EDD? How are you both doing?
AFM, I am having my MRI next Tuesday to check and see if the damaged part of the endometrium has regenerated and if there is increased vascularisation to the area. Feeling pretty calm about it at this stage, after all it is completely out of my hands!
It won't prevent me having a transfer if it hasn't but of course there will be a gamble that the embie (assuming it is normal, which is a big assumption) will implant in an area where there is sufficient endo to support it's growth and development. I still have about a 30% chance of having a live birth given the severe grading of my Asherman's but as we know from Trying's beautiful boy there is hope for the best of outcomes.
So still very much step by step but it is looking more likely I will at least be tracking for a FET in the next month