Closed Thread
Page 27 of 75 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CONGRATULATIONS TRYING & DH on the safe arrival of your precious baby THOMAS!!!!! How wonderful that he fed so well, enjoy every precious minute xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Trying, DH & DS on the arrival of beautiful baby Thomas!!! He's a long one!

Trying I am beside myself with happiness that you had a textbook C-section and no placenta complications. You are my beacon of hope. Enjoy! Can't wait to see some pics!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the world Thomas🌟congrats trying DH and DS so happy everything went well for you

Starfish you'd new son is beautiful - enjoy the love a pet does give - I loooove my fur babies - cant imagine how much love I could give a human baby

Hi everyone else - hope your all well - and all new mummies are enjoying their miracles and all the UTDers are having a relatively enjoyable pregnancy I have follow up appt today for results of lap and hystoscopy - not that I think I'll get any answers - on the positive side - 25 days til we go to Thailand???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying - Huge Congratulaitons to you, DH & DS on your new arrival Thomas. Sounds like it was a great birth too. Rest up and enjoy your baby moon.

Crofty - I hope that you do get some answers and the appt went well. Thinking of you.

Starfish - Sorry to hear about the tabby but what wonderful news to get Sacha! He is beautiful. We will get another cat one day. I had my last one for 18 years, she died 3 weeks after my DS was born and if I didn't have him I don't know how I would have got through it.

Slinky - Glad to hear all is going well, hope you don't suffer with ms too much. Hope scan goes well too, let us know how you get on.

AFM - I finally ov on Friday and had my FET yesterday morning. My emby not only survived the thaw but went from 6 cells to 8 cells overnight so I'm hoping this will be the one. I wasn't on any meds this time around but started pessaries last night. Had a bit of cramping this morning not sure if that's due to the progesterone or if it means something is happening. I promised myself not to symptom spot this time, didn't last long!!

to everyone else. Hope everyone is good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OMG so much has happened in couple of weeks

TRYING CONGRATULATIONS on the safe and " perfect" arrival of baby Thomas- Enjoy every moment of your little mans life.

SLINKY UTD WELL DONE GORGEOUS !!! So very happy and excited for you- take care and take it easy.

STARFISH - WOW Sounds like you have a wonderful new team around you and that little bub is just around the corner. I have everything and more crossed that your time is here and we will soon here the wonderful news coming from you.

SPOT & MILLIE hope you Gals are doing well and bubs are doing well

PINKB - hope you and Isabella are doing well and loving eachother to pieces

MUM4NAY so great to hear your boys are doing so well.

SWEDEE - Hope FS gets to the bottom of this and bubby #2 is just around the corner.

LITTLE FEET - PUPO Congratulations rest up and let that little one burrow in tight

AMP - Welcome, wishing you all the very best , this place is wealth of knowledge and support.

LOVE AND HUGS TO ALL

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Melk For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (03-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies

just a really quick one from me (need to get head on pillow asap....)

trying - a massive, excited congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby boy Thomas 58cm is huge!!!! What a total bonus that the C-section went without a hitch. You must be in absolute heaven. Enjoy every precious second and I hope that all the trials, tribulations and anxieties that it took to get here have already melted away. Also noted your comment a few days ago that you might be giving an FET a go.... not for a little while though I guess!!

crofty - how did you go with your appt yesterday?

littlefeet - everything crossed that this embie IS the one

melk - great to hear from your lovely and thanks for the kind words

AFM - scan today confirmed there is just ONE baby. I have to admit to feeling enormous relief about this. It has been a very nervous 3 weeks. All looks well with the one. Measuring 7w2d (at 7w3d) and heartbeat of 122bpm. Apparently this is a bit on the low side but within normal so not getting stressed about it. FS advised that studies have shown that with a heartbeat seen at 8 weeks, there is a 95% chance of the pregnancy being ongoing. Given how close I am to 8 weeks, taking all of this as good signs. Now off to my bed!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to slinkymalinki For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tryingfortwo – wonderful news, huge congratulations to you and your DH on the safe arrival of your precious son. Welcome to the world little Thomas! Glad to hear all went well with no complications! Thomas is nice and tall at 58cm – might be a great match in the future for our Isabella who was 55cm. Enjoy this wonderful time and hope you get some rest!

Slinky – huge congratualtions to you, so happy to hear of your positive heartbeat scan and bubba is doing well. Now enjoy the rest of your pregnancy

Starfish – Sacha is divine!!!!!! How lovely - little kittens are such fun!

Littlefeet – great news about your FET, sounds like a great embryo! Fingers crossed for you!

Crofty – hope your appt went well and you have a plan moving fwd. A holiday in Thailand sounds perfect! Where are you off to?

Hi to all!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkButterfly For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    slinky BUBBY HAS A HB!!! that is the best news and so amazing to see that tiny little flicker on the screen.
    enjoy the sleep

to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky, Fantastic news!!! 1 perfect bubba. Look forward to reading your sig in 7 months time which will say, 'my family is complete'

Congrats Littlefeet on being PUPO!

Crofty, how did your follow up appt go? I'm for some helpful news in moving forward (even if that's everything is looking fab in there). Thailand, not jealous. Much!

Melk, lovely to see you around honey

Lochnessie, how are your cycle plans coming along?

Pink, lovely. Hope all's going well with Isabella?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish im not really sure of our next plan of attack? DH is booked for a Tunell test tomorrow for his swimmers, as last cycle he not only had low morphology but also low motility
    My clinic has got the new magnifying machine for sperm but no one trained up to use it yet, i want to wait to use this for next cycle...... Hopefully they have someone trained up soon.
    Im tossing up doing an IUI next month as i feel we cant do nothing IYKWIM, we have had 3 IUIs when we have had cancelled cycles & 2 chem pgs from them.

How are you going?

Slinki glad you have a perfect little hb