Closed Thread
Page 26 of 75 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish - Your new FS sounds great. I really hope that your journey to your BFP will now be a short one. You sound positive (and determined) to me and I have to say I have learned a lot just from reading what you've written. I can't wait to hear your BFP.

AFM - Still waiting to ovulate. Not much happening, had 2nd scan this morning and she could see a follie on my left ovary and thinks I should ov somewhere in the next 5 days. Next blood test Sunday.

to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lochnessie, I took Raspberry Leaf tea on and off during IVF, and in particular took it during my last cycle which began with a thin lining - my FS doubled my Progynova and I doubled my intake of Raspberry Leaf Tea (up to 2-3 cups a day) and I ended up with an "acceptable" lining of 8mm and of course that is the cycle that got me to 37 weeks today Look I threw so much stuff at this cycle - acupuncture, fertility massage, Raspberry Leaf tea, positive meditations - on top of the FS meds, double Progynova, Provera, Crinone and Pessaries, Prednisolone, Aspirin - who knows what did the trick??? But from everything I've read the Raspberry Leaf tea helps with the quality of the endometrial lining as well as the thickness. Best of luck for your next cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG we're all the waaaay back on page 7 girls! Everyone's been busy!

Trying, I 'm guessing that your C section date is rapidly approaching (perhaps even this week?) and I just wanted to wish you all the very very best . Cannot wait to hear the announcement of little boy blue's arrival!

Littlefeet, have you had your transfer yet?

Slinky, hope you are doing great and are having a wonderful holiday How long till scan day now?

Swede, have you started tracking for your FET?

Pink, Millie, Spot, Mum4nay, Crofty Amps and anyone else I may have missed.

AFM, I have had a 5 day weekend by taking Thursday off work, however much of this time has been usurped by kitten dramas! Sadly, the little tabby boy we were planning to adopt from pet rescue was found to have heart defect at his final vet check and was unsuitable for rehoming. We were devastated for him (and us)

In an interesting turn of fate a friend of ours who has a gorgeous Russian Blue girl we have always loved, knew of a litter of Russians which were ready for rehoming this weekend. So (I am a little embarrassed to say ) we ended up with a pedigree animal after all of that, however he is 10 wks old and is absolutely divine! We have already worked out he is a great time waster and will be a good distraction from some of the challenges we are currently facing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish I love Russian blues, when I get a cat that's what I'm getting. So sad about little tabby.
    I hope he brings you lots of love & can help you through the tough time you are having.

Thanks Trying, I will definately give the tea a try next cycle. You are so close now, GOODLUCK.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lochnessie, just for you!

download2.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish that is sooooo ADORABLE!!!!! THANKYOU, now I really want one. What did you call him?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sacha...the little Russian prince! That pic was taken in a rare sedate moment.

So far he has been 'bonding' with us by miaowing furiously if we dare to leave his line of sight, oh and climbing up your leg by his claws to sit in your lap. Ouch! Gotta work on his jumping skills.... He has a dazzling array of coloured toys that rattle and squeak but NOTHING is more interesting of course than playing with and chewing on the computer cable or stalking and attacking socks from the clothes horse.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gorgeous Starfish He's BEAUTIFUL

Thanks
    Reviews
    starfish - beautiful Sacha!!! Enjoy Hope you are otherwise travelling OK.

trying - also thinking of you lovely. Can't wait to hear the joyous news

afm - feeling well and truly and nauseous now. Scan is on Wednesday morning.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear All, thank you for your warm wishes and support through this pregnancy. Well, I'm thrilled to be able to tell you that Thomas Franklin arrived this morning at 9:48am, 8 pounds 3 ounces and 58 cm long and perfect in every way! Even managed to breast feed in Recovery - what a champion! DH and I are besotted.

Starfish, wanted you to know that
    obs said it was a 'textbook' Caesar, no complications whatsoever. Ashermans does not have to mean complications or adverse outcomes - my little fella is perfect and I am in the unusual circumstance of now being the normal, routine patient! I hope and believe this will be you one day soon, and that this joy and relief will be yours.