Closed Thread
Page 22 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Starfish - Like everyone else I just want to send love.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starf1sh -I'm sure waking up from surgery, being violently ill and at the same time being told the results are bad is a horrible, nightmarish experience I'm so glad gorgeous Trying is here to balance it all with factual information on what it means, and what opportunities you have for success. I agree with her and know with my endometriosis and high level of NK cells that I was told successful implantation was unlikely and the endo would grow back quickly and I couldn't have too many laps because scar tissue is higher risk etc, and now I'm pregnant, and I felt Smudge move today So anything is possible, and I think in your case, it is a matter of 'sooner' is better than 'later' for your FET. I'm so sorry you are going through this beautiful I truly hope you get that happy ending that you so deserve

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    another one quietly popping in to send your way starfish

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    I'm on my phone so I'll be brief. I just want to say a very big THANK YOU to all of the wonderful women who have posted to me in recent days. Almost everyone who posts on this thread I feel I know as a 'friend' & we have all followed each others journeys for quite a long time now in some cases years. I feel so fortunate to be in the company of such amazing & supportive women.

DH and I are on the great ocean rd for the long weekend with some very dear friends & it has been a very welcome distraction. All we can do is sit tight till Tues & await the next steps whatever they will be.

I really wanted to pop in to wish SLINKY all the best for your bt Monday (if you don't already know the result?) and I'm really hoping & crossing my fingers for you that you get the news you are longing for xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (08-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky, just sneaking in here to wish you a big fat BFP for tomorrow ... hope there is an Easter miracle coming your way

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hpt

Hello beautiful ladies - and thanks especially starfish, trying and melk for your gorgeous thoughts.

I am starting to think it is just possible there is a pregnancy on our hands..................................

Got up this morning to do a 'first pee of the day' HPT (9dpt). After no second line came up after a couple of minutes, I am ashamed to admit I gave up in disgust and started to grieve. About an hour or so later I fished the test out of the bin (the things we do), only to see a clear second line. Of course the test instructions explicitly say not to read them after 10 minutes, so I took it with a grain of salt (chemicals interacting with the air?). But, I do remember the one HPT I did last cycle had no reading at all even a long time afterwards. So, when we arrived back in Canberra after our trip out of town late this afternoon, I bought another test and did it. And within the 10 minute window, there was a very faint, but definitely there second line. I have never ever had this before. But I do know that if you're definitely not pregnant, there wouldn't be even the faintest trace, would there? ie these tests don't give false positives (assuming you're not on drugs that contain HCG, which I'm not....)? So in a kind of limbo land right now. DH is maintaining some healthy skepticism (self-preservation and I suspect to try to keep me in check....) and I am a bit in disbelief myself. I will not believe it unless/until the FN tells me 'yes'. So also preparing to post here tomorrow and tell you it was a 'no'.

BT is tomorrow. I will do another test in the early morning tomorrow, and then only have to wait til early afternoon.

starfish - so glad you are in the company of dear friends and that it is helping. You are very much in my thoughts

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky - Sounds v.promising, i have everything crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Slinky that sounds soooooooo positive. I mean POSITIVE!! Wishing you a huge beautiful double line xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies - it's a

In a little shock. It certainly isn't the outcome I was expecting (Pavlov's dog response and all that) and all feels quite surreal. This is 10dpt, so one day earlier than they normally do the preg test. HCG is 167. One last BT on Thursday to check levels are rising, then the 7 week scan in the week of 30 April, which is done by my FS at her rooms.

Thank you to each and every one of you for the support you have given over the last 18 months. What an amazing bunch of women.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Slinky, HOORAY! I have been stalking this thread hoping against hope that this would be the lucky one for you! I know how much you have wanted this .... sending you truckloads of baby dust for a healthy and uneventful pregnancy, followed by the birth of a beautiful, healthy baby to complete your family

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

slinkymalinki  (12-04-2012)