Closed Thread
Page 16 of 75 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Slinky, just a sneaky quick post to send you lots of baby dust , hope that little one is snuggling in after your transfer today and that you are feeling good Hope the 2WW passes quickly and that it ends with a lovely BFP!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

slinkymalinki  (05-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on being PUPO Slinky!!! How are you feeling on the pred? I'm actually looking forward to going back on it I had more elevated mood/sense of well being whilst taking it!

Crofty, my fellow '75 baby! when is your holiday planned for?

Trying, 30 weeks!!! When are you starting your mat leave hon?

Pink & Mum, how are our newest additions doing?

AFM, thanks lovelies feeling very messed around by hormones right now Looking for some advice. AF is now 4 days late which is weird as I did a stim cycle & definitely ovulated (POAS -ve) I did however start progynova at trigger when cycle was cancelled on FS' direction. But I'm now wondering if E2 is too high to get AF?? Thinking maybe I need to stop it? Will get a bt if no go by tomorrow

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

slinkymalinki  (05-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pink, For Isabella's scan tomorrow.

Mum4nay, hope there were some answers & reassurance from Nay's appt. Will PM you about catching up soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starf1sh - You are a spring chicken baby girl! I'm having my first at 43 and will be 44 when he/she is born. You can have 3 by the time you get to my age It will happen for you this year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok Millie, that made me smile A helpful perspective from another viewpoint...but 4 years TTC 1 baby, C'MON!!!!!!!

Sounds like you are happy with the Obs you have chosen and congrats again on your fab results, no wonder you are on It must have been wonderful to be able to tell people after such a long road!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Girls!

Not sure if anyone would remember me on this thread (it has been 18 months) but I've just read all the posts on #12 and OMG!!!! this is definately the one to be on. Seriously, Spot, Millie, PinkB, Dr Mummy, Baby Dreaming, Fiona Alice, Gardenia, Gracefilled, Jfblady72 x 2, Mum4nay, Melk, Kismet, Swede and Lochnessie. Ladies you have proved to never give up. Very Inspiring x

Well DH and I are back on the IVF treadmill after a very long break (due to a very dramatic meltdown but I won't even bore you with details as I know we've just about all had them) and are now using donor sperm. I was feeling a little negative and blasé about this next cycle until I came across this thread with all your amazing good fortune.

My cycle starts in a week so wish me luck

Troppo x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie congrats!

troppo - GOOD LUCK!

Starfish you are a mere babe - I'm 40 tomorrow!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    trying and starfish - thank you lovely ladies All went well on Saturday. Embie looked great - was a grade 1 on freezing and thawed beautifully, no lost cells and had started doing the expanding thing by the time it was transferred. Remembering all the drugs and when to take them (thyroid half an hour before food, prednisolone with food twice a day, Clexane and pessary at night, plus Elevit!) is nearly a full time job in itself, though I know this pales into insignificance compared with some others' regimes. Anyway, can't say we're not throwing everything at it. In answer to your question Starfish, TBH I don't really feel any different on the pred. Certainly no detectable downsides at this point. Settling in for the duration til preg test on Wed 14 March....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky, embie sounds AMAZING!

Fiona, lovely! Hope you will be celebrating in style!

Welcome back Troppo

AFM, had a bt today and clinic are saying hormones look like AF is coming Repeat bt on friday and if no appearance by then and hormones are at baseline we will roll onto Round 2 anyway

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (07-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky - congrats on a wonderful embryo, sounds v.promising Your BT is on my b'day so will be thinking of you!!!

Troppogirl - welcome back and good luck for your cycle

Starfish - hope AF arrives soon, but either way great news on round 2 up and running!! Hope you have some nice plans for your upcoming bday my fellow piscean!!
    Fiona Happy Birthday hope you had a wonderful day!

Mum4nay hope all going well

AFM - thanks for your wishes for Isabella's scan, it was v.stressful actually and we could see the fluid build up in the kidney easily and were given indications all is not well but the sonographer can't say anything to us. The Dr didnt come and talk to us so have been trying to get hold of the paediatrician today -- more waiting, waiting. Not good as it allows you to imagine the worst.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkButterfly For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (07-03-2012)