Closed Thread
Page 14 of 75 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default PinkButterfly's bub is here!!!!!

A message from PinkButterfly:

"Another precious miracle joined our family today, our beautiful daughter Isabella arrived today at 10.58am, weighing 3.7kgs and 55cm tall!!! Mum + Dad are doing well and Jessica is the proudest big sister ever!!!'

Congratulations to PinkB and your beautiful family!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (29-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS PINK B, DH AND JESSICA
    AND A BIG WELCOME TO LITTLE ISABELLA

Enjoy your much-yearned for little one PinkyB. And ride that euphoria for all it's worth!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to slinkymalinki For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkB
    congratulations!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fionaalice For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI everyone,

CONGRATULATIONS Pinky and family!!!!!!

Also CONGRATULATIONS to Gardenia!!!!!

Wonderful news to return to - have been too busy for BH and no brain power to do anything but feed!! Thanks so much for all your messages and kind words

Quick birth story - I was really uncomfortable all day (Sunday), had a bloody show and wondered if my waters had broken?? Went into hospital to be checked (they can swab and tell you if amniotic fluid is pooling at the cervix) and doc confirmed that waters were intact and labour will still come whenever?????? I was 40 + 3 days... Went to bed around 9ish and woke with painful contractions but wasn't sure if it was labour or not... got up and started killing time by 11ish... by midnight I'd decided that I was indeed in labour and timed contractions at 8 mins apart. Deliberated a bit about whether to do the windy 30min journey into hospital and decided to just go. Had a good trip in thankfully and midwife met us there.... I paced the floor for ?1 hour with no progression then got really tired and laid down which slowed things down further so midwife got me up onto a fitball... soon after I threw my watch away cause I didn't have the capacity to time anything!! Things urgently progressed and the bath was run just in the nick of time. Stage 2 was 16 mins this time - god awful of cause but managed not to panic too much or overpush this time and a beautiful HUNGRY baby boy was put in my arms!!!!!! Overall labour was 2-3 hours only! I still had a 2nd degree tear but no suturing required - no blood in the bath at all! Tom then proceeded to feed for the next 2 hours!!!!!! I straight away knew he was a good feeder compared with Nathan (sorry I hate to compare but it's hard not too). He helped the placenta pass and boy I was a happy lady when that went - all intact and shown to us in maybe a little too much detail LOL! Ok, not such a quick story...

First night was meant to be restful for all but not for tom! He went on a feeding frenzy which I couldn't believe - bless the nurses that took him away from me for a few hours so I could sleep! By the second night he was much more settled and the milk started flowing - thank god! And we totally bonded which was lovely We came home Wed and he's been up and down ever since but overall going really really well.

Sorry it will take awhile to catch up on all I've missed - Starfish, sorry your cycle was cancelled - can't wait till this is all over for you!

Tomorrow we have a paed appointment for DS1 re ?ASD... and so it begins

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mum4nay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    crofty - good call on waiting things out while you get more info. You can always come in here to vent. And that holiday sounds fabulous

My FET is natural. Amazingly enough, my body knows what to do (up to a point!), so all really easy at this stage.

millie - hope all went perfectly with today's scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkB, CONGRATULATIONS Wonderful, wonderful news about the arrival of Isabella - a beautiful name! I hope you and Isabella are doing well - just so, so thrilled for you!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations Pinky, welcome to your little bundle of Pink!

M4N - wow what a birth story, Tom was definately in a hurry cos he was hungry , a boy on a mission. Best of luck with appointment for DS1.

Caught up with the lovely Gardenia and baby Beau yesterday, he is so gorgeous. All is well they were going home today.

to all.....sending you all truck loads of & . Hope to hear about some more wonderful stories soon.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kismet For This Useful Post:

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodness so many wonderful bundles of absolute joy have arrived!

PinkB and Isabella

Gardenia and Beau

Mum4nay and Tom

What a hive of activity!!!!!

Hope everyone else is going well.

AFM - 12 week scan was perfect, nice risk ratio of 1:2000 so no further testing required.

Bloods though came back with Hyperthyroidism, goodness how long this has been present but now on medication.

Feeling good and excited.

xxx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SpotTheOcelot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    spot

I am so thrilled for you!
    GREAT news, hope you can start to relax and enjoy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum4nay - Congratulations I love the name Tom. He sounds like a strong, thriving little man. Good luck with Nathans appointment.

Gardenia - Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful son Beau It is so wonderful coming in here and celebrating our miracle bubs.

Pinkb - A gorgeous daughter Isabella - sister for Jess. What a wonderful time in your life Pink I'm sure she will bring you lots of joy

I'm so glad you all delivered your bubs safely, and are recovering well. It is an anxious wait, and it's great to get news of healthy bubs and healthy mums.

Starfish - How are you going? I'm lurking here for your next FET and BFP. Here is a bucket of to help you.

Spot - Woohhhoo! A wonderful 12 week scan with bub doing really well I'm glad the hyperthyroidism was picked up nice and early. Isn't it amazing how these things don't get picked up during our IVF years? Maybe it's only a recent condition for you? I'm glad they have it under control.

Crofty - I love the sound of your holiday. I would kill for a week away on an island right now (Bali anyone), but my roof needs repairing so it's not going to happen this year.

Slinky - Thanks for asking. The 12 week scan went really well. Bub is tracking a week ahead of schedule size wise (the Dr kept asking my my FET date as she thought I'd made a mistake. Not likely with IVF). All the measurements look great and with BT results and urine test results my 'adjusted risk ratio' is 1:17405 So wonderful to see Smudge in such detail. In the end, he/she was so sick of the probe, he/she scurried to a corner and sat on his/her bum avoiding it Beautiful bub.

Hope everyone is tracking well this morning

18. The Following User Says Thank You to milliegirl For This Useful Post: